B&B Wladimir Studios Reviews

Lijnbaansgracht 166, 1016 VX Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Netherlands

The room we stayed in had a screen and a curtain and when we looked behind we realised that the room was just sectioned off from an office (or storage space as we were told). There was no actual bathroom, just a kitchenette to use as a bathroom, and there was no privacy when you got out of the shower. It was clear to us that this was once an office that has now been converted into a room, but not very well. However the bed was ridiculously comfortable.

I loved my stay! It was everything I had hopes for plus more! The room was very clean, and the bathroom and shower was ensuite. You also have an additional area that has a sink, breakfast bar, and refrigerator.The private patio is also quite nice! The staff was very helpful and provided a map and circled all of the sites we wanted to see.It is also within walking distance of the Anne Frank House and Van Gogh Museum.But rent a bicycle while in Amsterdam-it's a must-and there's one across the st.!

This is a great place to stay. Lot's of privacy. Very nice bathroom I really liked the outside patio and the small kitchenette. Breakfast is provided at an additional cost but I just went to the great patisserie around the corner. Almost everything you want to see is within 10-25 minutes walking.

Great place in the heart of Amsterdam. The staff are so helpful and we will be back to stay here for sure. Within walking distance to all the sites, and lovely restaurants nearby. A must place stay for all

We had a very nice stay here. The place was very clean and well maintained. The bed was super comfortable and the sheets and towels were soft and clean. The location was good - lots of restaurants within walking distance. The bathroom was tiny. The shower and toilet were in the same little area. But, it worked and everything was nice and clean, so it was still a step up from some of the other hostels I've stayed in. Overall, I'd recommend this place as a very pleasant place to stay.

Excellent room.... very clean and well kept. About 15mins walk to most attractions and sights which was fine. Very quiet.

• 27th Apr 2013

Great appartment, and very kind staff.

• 19th Apr 2013

The room can get a bit chilly.

View all Amsterdam Bed and Breakfasts