B&B by Lapsa Reviews

Rua Pedro Homem Nr 68-A, Matriz, Ponta Delgada, Portugal

We love the places with identity and BnB by Lapsa has it! Asnate and Tiago are 5* hosts, house is central located, you will feel downtown, history and small city life! We would love to stay longer, see you next time!

• 2nd Aug 2015
  • Portugal

Very friendly staff, excellent location and a charming building.

The house was great with a lot of charm. However Asnate did not prepare our breakfast despite the fact she was there. We had to manage ouselves and few things were available in the fridge. We have been very disapointed by such a poor welcome. The cleanliness of the bathroom was below all other places we have stayed at in the Azores.

Dear BnB by Lapsa guest, Thank you for your comment, and I m so sorry about breakfast situation, I left for you fresh bread, butter and jams were in fridge, tea, coffee were there! I was in BnB for sort time in the morning but you didn't ask me to serve the breakfast, it will not be problem from my part! Bathroom, living room and kitchen are sheared in the house, I would appreciated that everyone will keep area clean and respect other guests! Regards, Asnate

View all Ponta Delgada Bed and Breakfasts