7.8
Very Good 288 Total Reviews
7.8
Very Good 288 Total Reviews
B&Brera Located at Via Bramante 35, , Milan.
B&Brera
B&Brera
    Rooms available

• USA, Male, 25-30
24th May 2016

This was a great place to stay! When I am back in Milan I will stay again.

3rd May 2016

Good hostel close to Chinatown. Very friendly host, ready to help.

8th Apr 2016
5.1

"This is a b&b, not a hostel." - Teo. Me and everyone else in my room had to leave and come back at a different time to check in. There was no breakfast that we got either :-/. This place is on the 2nd floor of an apartment complex and a bit awkward to find, it was clearly someone's flat, both bedrooms share the two bathrooms. There's also 3 doors to pass through before even reaching the hostel doors. As backpackers, we all made it work, but there's definitely far better places in M

Why not telling the truth? Why he does not say what time it is presented to the checkin? Why not say that I gave her all the information? As such, she has presented at noon when the checkin is at 14:00 and I told her to come back at 13:30 because I was cleaning, but a minimum of respect for a person who has to clean up the environment right? However you do an examination of conscience and I do not want to disclose too much, I took only the complaints of others about her, I do not want me to divulge much, in Italy there 'is a saying that says "cheap A word to ".......

7th Apr 2016
7.4

A good place considering the value, good location, but really too noise, from the trains in the street and sometimes some guests make noise when they arrive at night. Good breakfast and the staff is very polite and kind.

5th Apr 2016

we stayed for two nights and absolutely loved our stay. The manager was very nice and accommodating and took the time to make us breakfast himself and even serve it to us! Definitely worth the money as the location is pretty central to a lot of the attractions of the city. The beds were very comfortable and he even makes sure you have plenty of blankets and there's even extra pillows in the closet! my girlfriend and I recommend it!

• USA, Male, 41+
3rd Apr 2016

room and bath are clean, very good location in China Town, you can find lots of place to eat, owner is nice guy!

• England, Male, 31-40
1st Apr 2016

A very nice bed and breakfast, it does not look like the photos presented. But the owner was very accommodating and gave a lot of advice. It was spotless and comfortable. Wish I had known about the trams passing outside as at night that did disturb my sleep.

25th Mar 2016
5.1

in the photos its the same place but now it look completely different. Its not anymore clear or new

Dear guest, he is right, because we have not updated the photos, I am not contesting his comment but it is obvious that the eye goes to me to fall on the cleaning where she put one, I have to accept because this is his opinion, fortunately, not all people are like her, because 90 percent appreciate my housekeeping, and ESPECIALLY THANK MI WHEN DO I LEAVE ME OUT oF STORAGE, she did not either. As she gave her opinion, I now give you my not knowing how to take revenge, he put this judgment because I have not let us leave our luggage for the whole day, also because I explained that I had some errands to run and I could not make them stay until the end of the day because I did not know what time I would be back. However having said that, have more respect for the work that we carry out every day.

24th Mar 2016
6.0

The not so good thing about this hostel is lock out period is too much 6hrs i think they can reduce lock out time. Good thing is you can checkout any time. Rooms are decent. Washroom is decent. In name of staff i feel there is only 1 person who takes care of all the things. They don't share WiFi password don't knw what is the reason. During late night it might be difficult to reach this hostel.

• USA, Male, 18-24
17th Mar 2016
5.1

Rating poorly mostly because the service was bad. Calling what they serve "breakfast" is a large overstatement and the guy running the place was very rude. Met some cool folks, though.

Dear Brian, when you do not know what to write you climb on mirrors, because she does not know what respect, he got it right. She was a very aggressive and rude person. I to all customers when they arrive at the b & b I give him all the information, the information I also tell the breakfast time and if the breakfast is from 07:00 am to 09:00 you can not reach me at 10:00 (time of checkout) to demand arrogantly breakfast and do not tell lies, because he started yelling that if I did not have breakfast I had to return the money, then, you remember well, I returned the money to breakfast which however is included in the price, but it does not mean that if breakfast is included in the price, and I told the breakfast time, you owe me bothering other customers with her crying arrogant. However having said that its falsity has no boundaries!