7.2
Very Good 327 Total Reviews
7.2
Very Good 327 Total Reviews
B&Brera Located at Via Bramante 35, , Milan.
B&Brera
B&Brera
    Rooms available

14th Aug 2016
6.6

It's a simple place but there are everything you need to spend one or two nights in Milan. There are noises from trams at street that can bother you.

12th Aug 2016

I have to admit it's not something special!! But the location was very good and the staff one of the best !! I definitely recommend it !! I had amazing time !

• England, Couple, 18-24
10th Aug 2016
5.1

Our whole stay felt very awkward as it felt like we were staying in someone's flat, we didn't feel comfortable here at all. We decided to stay here based on its location, which is good as everything was within walking distance, and due to the facilities listed. However, we were given no breakfast although this was advertised, and on using kitchen we were confronted saying that we have to ask permission to use it before we can cook (probably because he slept there). Very little local knowledge.

Good evening, I'm sorry you did not enjoy your stay here, but I just wanted to clarify one thing, anywhere in the world exists education and then when you go to a place is always permissible to ask, if I go to a place I always ask also for education to use something. Then I wanted to add, because you have not written in the comment that you started in the morning at 05:30? In your opinion, what was I to do? Sleep in the street? I have a house and since you partivate dawn and the means in Milan start work at 06:00 is normal that I should just sit on a chair in the kitchen or not? However, education should be part of good citizenship, (unfortunately reluctantly I say), what you have not shown you

• Netherlands, Female, 18-24
20th Jul 2016

Tiny but cosy hostel. Nice breakfast with amazing coffee!

• England, Female, 18-24
19th Jul 2016
4.0

NOT A HOSTEL! We arrived and were immediately told we couldn't use the kitchen or shower until a set time because it was his house so his rules. It was made very clear very quickly that we were seen as an unwelcome inconvenience in his house and were NOT treated as paying customers. Breakfast was cold toast and dry biscuits. You can only use the kitchen from 7pm-9pm and can only use specific utensils. Owner extremely rude and unfriendly. Constantly smoked inside so full 'hostel' smells.

Good morning, things must be said honestly and not for revenge. When you arrive (at 13:35) and the checkin is at 14:00, you gave me no time to stop recording one of you has fallen in the kitchen without asking permission, but mostly inquire where was the cookware and utensils, no, you have begun to put their hands everywhere, and even ask the first time as do most people educated, obvious that I explain and give all the information to clients, but you did not care because I have done pass as the invisible man. I was, depending on your point of view, as one who did not want in the b & b, b & b I repeat, because you where you have seen that it is a hostel? There 'wrote that it is a hostel but it is a b & b, said what or hostel or b & b good education must always have it at your difference that you were very rude towards someone (me) who has twice your years. It has passed so many young people here, and it will still take many, at any place as holiday establishment there are times for cooking, washing machine or the showers. That said, I wish you luck, but a suggestion, respect and education anywhere in the world should never miss, a few words to the wise, good day

• Ukraine, Female, 25-30
14th Jul 2016

It was a truly right choice! The host is one of the nicest people you'll meet on your way:) The place is nicely located as well as clean and has good atmosphere and I can only recommend it to anyone who's after that :)

• sydneyslifka
  • USA, All Female Group, 25-30
29th Jun 2016

Loved this quaint and quiet B&B. Wonderful host who went above and beyond to make us comfortable. The bathroom facilities were excellent and even could do laundry. Close to several tram stops. I'd recommend it to anyone staying in Milan.

• Portugal, All Female Group, 25-30
23rd Jun 2016
4.0

We were really disappointed with this hostel. The hostel is not the same pictured in the images. It looks dirty and messy. The air conditioning doesn't work in the room and it was boiling hot inside, also it's really noisy during the night since there is trams passing outside all the time. The guy in the reception speaks really poor English and is not really helpful. He charged us a 30€ deposit for the key, which is not mentioned anywhere. And there is no free breakfast .

• England, Female, 25-30
18th Jun 2016
3.4

jut one of the worst a weirdest places i have ever stayed. its previous rating was very misleading.

• Sweden, Female, 18-24
17th Jun 2016
5.7

During my stay there was not the possibility to store luggage and it seemed like the staff ran things on their own schedules, with the hostel as kind of a side-business out of an apartment. A bit disappointing. I think it could use some improvements to the facilities, service to guests, and professionalism.