7.0
Very Good 345 Total Reviews
7.0
Very Good 345 Total Reviews
B&Brera Located at Via Bramante 35, , Milan.
B&Brera
B&Brera
    Rooms available

14th Oct 2016
7.7

This accommodation was not what I expected. It was a "B&B" run out of someone's apartment. The basic amenities (bed, outlet, wifi, shower) were enough, especially for our short stay of only one night, but don't expect a lively hostel or typical homey bed and breakfast atmosphere. It is a bit difficult to find the actual apartment, but security is well taken care of, considering there are 3 locked doors to go through. The host was nice enough and let us store our bags before we checked in.

• Malaysia, Female, 25-30
11th Oct 2016
6.0

The room was not clean

• Singapore, Female, 25-30
25th Sep 2016

Clean and simple hostel. Walking distance to the train station and main axis route down the castle and duomo. Run by the owner who is a local Italian.

• Indonesia, Female, 25-30
25th Sep 2016

The place was clean and the Wifi was very fast. It's only 20-25 mins by tram from the Duomo and there are lots of eateries nearby. Tio, our host, was kind enough to put my friend and I in the same room after learning that we were unable to get beds together. Breakfast was simple but filling. Thanks Tio for everything!

18th Sep 2016

The guy wouldn't respond to the door bell so me and another costumer stood outside for about 2 hours. And was fairly difficult to find and was more of a guys house then a hostel.

• Germany, All Female Group, 18-24
15th Sep 2016
6.0

It's Not what we expexted because there is one guy in a flat that gives travellers his rooms. There Are two bedrooms i guess. They are okay but it's really really noisy because of Trains rushing by. Bathroom is okay. And Location is good. The breakfast is a Hard bred with some jelly and an apple and very dry Cookies, an orange juice and a coffee. Don't Know If i Would Recomment it..

Hello Miss, I'm not judging her comment because it is an opinion, however I just wanted to rectify something about the breakfast, biscuits? The other customers did not feel like yourself, for the simple first plea, which were rusks, some were even there the cookies, I will not tell the brand because it would be hidden advertising, but they are very good brand of biscuits, second, however, was not jelly, jam, but the fishing and finally, third, I do not know why you say if it was coffee cappuccino. However having said that it was right to point out, ah, you forgot to mention, in addition to apples, there have also been served the Kiwis, I wanted to take this opportunity to point out the best, good day.

14th Aug 2016
6.6

It's a simple place but there are everything you need to spend one or two nights in Milan. There are noises from trams at street that can bother you.

12th Aug 2016

I have to admit it's not something special!! But the location was very good and the staff one of the best !! I definitely recommend it !! I had amazing time !

• England, Couple, 18-24
10th Aug 2016
5.1

Our whole stay felt very awkward as it felt like we were staying in someone's flat, we didn't feel comfortable here at all. We decided to stay here based on its location, which is good as everything was within walking distance, and due to the facilities listed. However, we were given no breakfast although this was advertised, and on using kitchen we were confronted saying that we have to ask permission to use it before we can cook (probably because he slept there). Very little local knowledge.

Good evening, I'm sorry you did not enjoy your stay here, but I just wanted to clarify one thing, anywhere in the world exists education and then when you go to a place is always permissible to ask, if I go to a place I always ask also for education to use something. Then I wanted to add, because you have not written in the comment that you started in the morning at 05:30? In your opinion, what was I to do? Sleep in the street? I have a house and since you partivate dawn and the means in Milan start work at 06:00 is normal that I should just sit on a chair in the kitchen or not? However, education should be part of good citizenship, (unfortunately reluctantly I say), what you have not shown you

• Netherlands, Female, 18-24
20th Jul 2016

Tiny but cosy hostel. Nice breakfast with amazing coffee!