B&Brera Reviews

Via Bramante 35, Milan, Italy

We were warmly welcomed by the very friendly host at B&Brera and shown to our modestly sized room. Cleanliness was excellent but the hostel lacked any sort of atmosphere due to the lack of any communal space, also the local tram network is very noisy outside the window. Location is in Chinatown; it is a fair walk from the main attractions, but is a relatively easy walk from then main train station. Overall I would stay there again, but it is best used as just a place to sleep, not to socialise.

I had a lovely stay here. The owner was very nice and welcoming. The place is very small - don't come here expecting a party hostel - but it's very clean and in a good location. I like to walk and you can walk to the Duomo (main area in Milan) in 30 mins through a beautiful park, and also to the central station in the same time. If you are not a walker, there is a tram line right outside. Breakfast was fine. Construction atm can be a little noisy, but I was always up and about anyway.

Good location, but it's apartment in china town, it's fine, neighborhood is calm. 30 minutes to Milano centrale. Not accept cards.

While it is extremely small and hard to find for the first time (look for the address not a name outside), the place is clean, breakfast is free, and it is plenty close to everything for the price. The road directly outside of the rooms makes it harder to get to sleep but if you aren't looking for a party hostel this is a great place to be.

I didn't particularly like this accommodation. Granted I am more used to staying in hostels. But this b&b was odd. Hard to find - the only sign was once you managed to find your way inside, around the back, up 2 flights of stairs and there was a smallsign of the front door. The owner appeared to live there and it was just like he was renting out a room to some people. I didn't feel comfortable coming and going. Breakfast was very average too

View all Milan Bed and Breakfasts