B&Brera Reviews

Via Bramante 35, Milan, Italy

The special thing of the hostel is the owner, Lucio, which is very helpful and kind. All facilities I needed were there and I found a cosy atmposphere.

• 26th Aug 2015

Teo is a great host and made us feel extremely welcome for our first day in Milan! Despite being in China town in a slightly dodgy part of Milan and not being obvious that it exists from outside, it is relatively easy to get into the centre using trams. The room of 3 was quite hot and loud at night with trams only stopping between 1 and 4am and passing right past the window. It is a good place for one night but is simply a room in a kind man's house!

Nice Bnb in Milano for small money. Very clean and cozy. The owner prepares you breakfast in the morning and serves it on your table :)

The security and clean rooms were great and was in a pretty good location compared to other places on hostelworld. This combined with the good price means I'd stay there again if in Milan. Be aware of the regular train line which is close by the window, but this didn't affect my sleep too much.

I had a very pleasant stay, Teo is very helpful and friendly. Check in was at 6pm but I arrived at 8am from an overnight coach. Teo said I could drop off my luggage and have a shower as well which I appreciated very much. It is a small and quiet B&B, what I wanted for a day of seeing the city.

A comfortable hostel with a great host! While located at the edge of Chinatown, the location is actually pretty good. It's close to the Garibaldi metro stop, that has great connections and a 10 minute walk away from one night life/restaurant area.

• 9th Aug 2015
  • Estonia

It's a little hard to find. Theo who runs this BnB is super friendly and helpful but his English is a bit limited. The place itself is simple and clean. It is located in the middle of Chinatown but well connected through public transportation.

• 8th Aug 2015

I appreciated the clean bathroom & bedroom. The place felt safe with the locks and the entrance, but it might be helpful to note that it's located on a side street. Without knowing the neighborhood arriving late in the afternoon was a bit intimidating to roll up on an empty street without knowing this. Also, more information on how to enter the building would be useful. I had to have the taxi driver stay with me & show how to use the keypad, & I couldn't find the room. Was breakfast included?

• 1st Aug 2015

We were warmly welcomed by the very friendly host at B&Brera and shown to our modestly sized room. Cleanliness was excellent but the hostel lacked any sort of atmosphere due to the lack of any communal space, also the local tram network is very noisy outside the window. Location is in Chinatown; it is a fair walk from the main attractions, but is a relatively easy walk from then main train station. Overall I would stay there again, but it is best used as just a place to sleep, not to socialise.

I had a lovely stay here. The owner was very nice and welcoming. The place is very small - don't come here expecting a party hostel - but it's very clean and in a good location. I like to walk and you can walk to the Duomo (main area in Milan) in 30 mins through a beautiful park, and also to the central station in the same time. If you are not a walker, there is a tram line right outside. Breakfast was fine. Construction atm can be a little noisy, but I was always up and about anyway.

Good location, but it's apartment in china town, it's fine, neighborhood is calm. 30 minutes to Milano centrale. Not accept cards.

While it is extremely small and hard to find for the first time (look for the address not a name outside), the place is clean, breakfast is free, and it is plenty close to everything for the price. The road directly outside of the rooms makes it harder to get to sleep but if you aren't looking for a party hostel this is a great place to be.

I didn't particularly like this accommodation. Granted I am more used to staying in hostels. But this b&b was odd. Hard to find - the only sign was once you managed to find your way inside, around the back, up 2 flights of stairs and there was a smallsign of the front door. The owner appeared to live there and it was just like he was renting out a room to some people. I didn't feel comfortable coming and going. Breakfast was very average too

View all Milan Bed and Breakfasts