B&Brera Reviews

Via Bramante 35, Milan, Italy

Normal stay. It has just the basics you would need. Breakfast is nothing special but is worth the money.

Dear Esteban Demetrio Parra Martínez Good evening, well if cookies, biscuits, toast, butter, orange juice, apples, kiwi fruit, cappuccino, coffee, tea, are not anything special, I do not know what to say, good evening.

Its a bed and breakfast without breakfast. There are 3 euro extra cost on top and bring enough cash for the key deposit. But now you know that in advance and it is still a nice place to stay with the perfect location for the price. I would stay there again.

Dear eeke braaksma Good evening, excuse me, may I say just for breakfast, usually is from 07:00 until 09:00, if you remember I had to get myself in the room at 10:00 past to remind you that the checkout was at 10:00. Anyway thank you for the positive comment on the area.

The manager stressed the distinction between "hostel" and "bed and breakfast" when I made the mistake of referring to the place as a hostel. I don't think it's critical - the important thing is the place is clean, well equipped, pleasant to stay at, and has actively involved staff.. all of which this place had. It's NOT a place for parties, with a few occupants staying to work in Milan. Teo is lovely despite the initial Italian hard sell, and his 20 years in the hotel business is apparent.

I recommend this place. Wonderful staff, free good breakfast and wifi!

Lovely place! Teo was awesome, he gave us alot of tips about the town and about what to do. I definately recommend this cosy, homie hostel.

Had a pleasant stay. There is noise at night because of the passing trams, so be careful if you are a light sleeper. The Brera neighboorhood is a bit nicer if you go a few blocks south, but it's easy to get to all the central spots from here.

Place is warm and people are very friendly. Nice people and nice place, definitely i will go back there.

I stayed from 10 to 21 october. This hotel is very clean. Easy to reach on foot from the Porta Garibaldi railway station (less than 20 minutes walk). I was planned to sleep in a 4 bed dorm, in fact I got a bed in a 3 bed dorm. During my stay, all guest were very quiet, none noise at night. Breakfast was honest according to the type of this hotel.The only problem comes from the street because the hotel is near a tram warehouse . From 6 am to 2 am trams run noisily on the metallic tracks.

• 12th Oct 2015

Owner was very kind and knowledgeable about the area, and also spoke English really well; great atmosphere and hospitality. Highly recommended to travellers of all sorts.

• 9th Oct 2015

It's 10minutes walking from metro and major train station.

Nice little place, very clean. Fifteen minutes walk from the center, located in Milan's Chinatown. Staff is nice. Teo is the man. Especially if you understand his sense of humour. But you'll like him even if you don't: he's probably one of the nicest guys in Italy. Only problem: my room was a bit noisy because there are trains running in the street just in front. Bring earplugs and you still have good value for your money. This might not be a problem in every room, though.

Never judge the book by its cover. At first glance it seems to be just a house with rooms rented by a shady guy. However, you'll soon realize Teo is a nice man: he's caring to your needs and willing to be of help. He's also very friendly and talktative (though I am italian and wouldn't know about his english). The place is clean and the beds are comfortable - no bunk beds. Only drawback, the train's noises during the night.

It's an apartment that they make it up as a hostel. Bellow standard breakfast provided. No traveler atmosphere. Clean enough. Friendly staff ( only one male staff ). Need to get a tram to go to the city center.

I had a good stay at this clean hostel with helpful staff, recommendable!

Teo (owner) is awesome guy. This hostel is like my home. I felt so comfortable. I recommend this hostel.

The special thing of the hostel is the owner, Lucio, which is very helpful and kind. All facilities I needed were there and I found a cosy atmposphere.

• 26th Aug 2015

Teo is a great host and made us feel extremely welcome for our first day in Milan! Despite being in China town in a slightly dodgy part of Milan and not being obvious that it exists from outside, it is relatively easy to get into the centre using trams. The room of 3 was quite hot and loud at night with trams only stopping between 1 and 4am and passing right past the window. It is a good place for one night but is simply a room in a kind man's house!

Nice Bnb in Milano for small money. Very clean and cozy. The owner prepares you breakfast in the morning and serves it on your table :)

The security and clean rooms were great and was in a pretty good location compared to other places on hostelworld. This combined with the good price means I'd stay there again if in Milan. Be aware of the regular train line which is close by the window, but this didn't affect my sleep too much.

I had a very pleasant stay, Teo is very helpful and friendly. Check in was at 6pm but I arrived at 8am from an overnight coach. Teo said I could drop off my luggage and have a shower as well which I appreciated very much. It is a small and quiet B&B, what I wanted for a day of seeing the city.

View all Milan Bed and Breakfasts