7.5
7.5
Very Good 352 Total Reviews

• Mexico, Male, 18-24
21st Jan 2017

Perfect, teo is very nice person. He provides you with all services and helps you on your stay

• USA, Female, 18-24
20th Jan 2017
4.6

The rooms were smelly and the facilities were lacking both in number and condition. It was a very drab environment/neighbourhood. The sole staff member was kind, but stingy. We were allowed only one device each to connect to the wifi. The worst part was the room was absolutely freeeeezing.

• USA, Male, 18-24
31st Dec 2016
8.0

I had the hardest time the entire day. Flight cancelled and rebooked followed by credit card problems. The owner was EXTREMELY helpful with everything. I was able to get caught up on sleep (which I was severely lacking) and I had a good breakfast. The breakfast was quite sweet; kind of wished there was more protein/starches but it was food nonetheless and it is still holding me over at the time of writing this.

3rd Dec 2016
6.3

The place is definitely like an apartment and not a hostel... The person who takes care of it is very sweet but the place isn't very clean and has a very peculiar smell which I hated. If you are someone who is just looking for a bed to sleep for one or two nights, this place is okay. And there is no security whatsoever, no lockers at all. Would I stay here again? No...

14th Oct 2016
7.7

This accommodation was not what I expected. It was a "B&B" run out of someone's apartment. The basic amenities (bed, outlet, wifi, shower) were enough, especially for our short stay of only one night, but don't expect a lively hostel or typical homey bed and breakfast atmosphere. It is a bit difficult to find the actual apartment, but security is well taken care of, considering there are 3 locked doors to go through. The host was nice enough and let us store our bags before we checked in.

• Malaysia, Female, 25-30
11th Oct 2016
6.0

The room was not clean

• Singapore, Female, 25-30
25th Sep 2016

Clean and simple hostel. Walking distance to the train station and main axis route down the castle and duomo. Run by the owner who is a local Italian.

• Indonesia, Female, 25-30
25th Sep 2016

The place was clean and the Wifi was very fast. It's only 20-25 mins by tram from the Duomo and there are lots of eateries nearby. Tio, our host, was kind enough to put my friend and I in the same room after learning that we were unable to get beds together. Breakfast was simple but filling. Thanks Tio for everything!

18th Sep 2016

The guy wouldn't respond to the door bell so me and another costumer stood outside for about 2 hours. And was fairly difficult to find and was more of a guys house then a hostel.

• Germany, All Female Group, 18-24
15th Sep 2016
6.0

It's Not what we expexted because there is one guy in a flat that gives travellers his rooms. There Are two bedrooms i guess. They are okay but it's really really noisy because of Trains rushing by. Bathroom is okay. And Location is good. The breakfast is a Hard bred with some jelly and an apple and very dry Cookies, an orange juice and a coffee. Don't Know If i Would Recomment it..

Hello Miss, I'm not judging her comment because it is an opinion, however I just wanted to rectify something about the breakfast, biscuits? The other customers did not feel like yourself, for the simple first plea, which were rusks, some were even there the cookies, I will not tell the brand because it would be hidden advertising, but they are very good brand of biscuits, second, however, was not jelly, jam, but the fishing and finally, third, I do not know why you say if it was coffee cappuccino. However having said that it was right to point out, ah, you forgot to mention, in addition to apples, there have also been served the Kiwis, I wanted to take this opportunity to point out the best, good day.