B&S Eco Cube Shinsaibashi Reviews

9-4.2-Chome, Nishi Shinsaibashi, Osaka, Japan

So when I arrived they didn't have my booking, not a great start. But the staff were very helpful in letting me use the computers to show them a booking email rather then turning me away. So anyway, that all cleared up, here's the story. This is a really good place to come for the capsule experience, I found them to be comfy and I fit in nicely (I'm almost 6ft). People will be coming and going all night so you may not get the best sleep, but I came for the capsule experience and it delivered

The capsule is nicer than expected and you don't feel claustrophobia, maybe short. Showers are clean and they lend you a towel, toothbrush and bathrobe. The front desk absolutely not helpful. Speak awful english. Check in/out times (10/17) not as absurd as not being able to enter until you check in again, because you have to do so every day even when you stay longer than 1 night. I had to pay ¥200 for a locker to leave my case because they wouldn't let me enter and use the lobby even.

this was the second hotel i tried in the area. the shower was nice, warm water worked well, and we got privacy. but the locker is too small and the air conditioning (AC) didn't work well. it felt too hot when inside the cube though it was an early spring. it got very uncomfortable in the morning because i was sweating while sleeping. a cooler air-con please! the rest was just okay. it was really overpriced! 3000 yen for a night? well, with the facility this hotel provided, i hope it was cheaper.

We had a bad encounter with the receptionist which seemed a bit rude, !NOTICE that you have to check out everyday for cleaning so it can't be recommend for a longer stay!