B&T Rooms Reviews

Via dei Mille 9 int.5, Rome, Italy

It is a great value for money although it's written the city tax is 2€ and they actually ask you to paid 3,5€! The location is very good because you have all transports there. Some people might say it's not a safe area, but I considered it perfectly safe and i walked there alone at night a couple of times. If you are looking for a party hostel this is not for you, but if you want to spend a relaxed time this is the place!

B and T Rooms is located in a good position, near the Stazione Termini. Walking takes about 10 minutes and the area is safe. I was lucky, i had the bathroom to myself, i could make tea and it had a microwave and free WIFI was available. The Romanian women, who seems to be a cleaner etc, was very helpful. For one or two nights, the hotel is OK. It is a bit expensive for the size of the room though.

Great location, few minutes from Termini but far enough away to be quiet. Staff were very friendly and helpful and the room was spotlessly clean.

Very nice staff!! I totally recommend it, we got a private room and the room was really nice and cozy and very clean as we'll. I recommend staying at BT rooms. Our experience there was an overall success.

• 7th Nov 2014

Perfectly nice little right near Termini Station - decent facilities, good security and most places in Rome that you'll want to visit are in quite easy reach. The owner was very pleasant and helpful. Good place!

The staff of this place are very friendly and helpful. Cleanliness of our room was shiny. The only thing that they need to improve it is breakfast is so short. But any way I still recommend this place.

location was good. shared bathroom was digusting. wi-fi connection was horrible. i did not see any staff except first day. people tourists staying were cool.

This was a bit of a let down. The beds were very comfortable but I felt like our roommates and I were alone in the b and b. The owner was nice but barely there and we had to remind her for our breakfast when she was there. No place to wash dishes or sit down for a meal. Regardless, it was an alright place to get sleep. Also barely any outlets.

View all Rome Bed and Breakfasts