B&T Rooms Reviews

Via dei Mille 9 int.5, Rome, Italy

The apartment where I stayed was lovely. I had a double bed, kitchen facilities such as breakfast food, tea and coffee, WiFi, a lovely shower and Air-Con. The man who runs it was very helpful and I was very informed about numbers and where to go/who to call if I had a problem. The only thing I would say is that if you had a lot of luggage it would be awkward as my room was on the third floor and the man had to carry my suitcase for me. Even without a lift, that is really the only negative!

The owner was very accommodating and it was a nice easy place to stay with a lot of independence.

I did not like this hostel at all ! the staff weren't helpful and also if you stay in the first floor , there is only one bathroom like for 10 people.

Antonio is very nice. Our flight was delayed so we had to check in very late at night. We notified him via email. He waited for us at the hostel until 1:30am in the morning. The hostel is close to the train station, which is the reason why we chose it. Breakfast was cheap, small bread + coffee... better than nothing! Overall, good place to spend a night or two in Rome!

Very good hostel!

Antanio and Claudia: both are really nice hosts. They guided me well enough to walk through the city. The place is reasonably near to the main station and clean as well. Keeping your budget in mind, I would recommend this place to stay for a couple of nights.

• 17th Jun 2014
  • Pakistan

Basic rooms with no lounge area and wifi only works in certain spots and is not very reliable. But the other facilities are good and clean

2인당 방하나인데, 사람이 없어서 거의 1인당 방하나랑 같아요

good hostel!

The staff was very kind and very helpful! It was a pleasant surprise!

• 11th Apr 2014

It was great at BT ! I was in the mixed dorm with other 2 people, Diana was Very helpful she gave me a map, showed me how to get aroun, he felpe me with online reservations, the place is very clean (also the bathrooms) and safe ( you have 4 keys J) ) , wi – fi very good , the breakfast is in “italyan style” ( 1 coffe, milk/tea, croissant, french toast, jem) anyway more the usual breakfast for italians, they let me leave for free the luggages durind the day after check –out and also let me stam

• 9th Apr 2014
  • Romania

The staff was very helpful (the rumanian lady working there was very friendly and helpful). The room I had was really small (nothing compared with any of the pictures shown, much smaller than any of them) but good for the purpose of only spending one night there. The bathrooms were fine. The wifi was not very good though. The "breakfast" it is only a packaged croissant and 1 coffee. In average pretty satisfied but for the money paid I could have got something much better.

Accomodation was really good, location was near the center and train station. Little problems with the power cut, but another room was handed to us, so not that problematic. The staff was great, so I recommend this place if you stay for few days in Rome.

• 4th Mar 2014
  • Finland

The room was small, the whole place smelled like vinegar (I think that's what they used for cleaning), the showers were a bit messy. The staff, they were unhelpful when the wifi wasn't working (it wouldn't work after the first login). There is also a 5 EURO "COMMISSION CHARGE" for using a credit card, which it states that they only accept credit not debit. They were rude when I refused to go to an ATM to take out the 25 euros for my room (and I had a more expensive room). Wouldn't recommend.

View all Rome Bed and Breakfasts