B&T Rooms Reviews

Via dei Mille 9 int.5, Rome, Italy

The staff was very kind and very helpful! It was a pleasant surprise!

• 11th Apr 2014

It was great at BT ! I was in the mixed dorm with other 2 people, Diana was Very helpful she gave me a map, showed me how to get aroun, he felpe me with online reservations, the place is very clean (also the bathrooms) and safe ( you have 4 keys J) ) , wi – fi very good , the breakfast is in “italyan style” ( 1 coffe, milk/tea, croissant, french toast, jem) anyway more the usual breakfast for italians, they let me leave for free the luggages durind the day after check –out and also let me stam

• 9th Apr 2014
  • Romania

The staff was very helpful (the rumanian lady working there was very friendly and helpful). The room I had was really small (nothing compared with any of the pictures shown, much smaller than any of them) but good for the purpose of only spending one night there. The bathrooms were fine. The wifi was not very good though. The "breakfast" it is only a packaged croissant and 1 coffee. In average pretty satisfied but for the money paid I could have got something much better.

Accomodation was really good, location was near the center and train station. Little problems with the power cut, but another room was handed to us, so not that problematic. The staff was great, so I recommend this place if you stay for few days in Rome.

• 4th Mar 2014
  • Finland

The room was small, the whole place smelled like vinegar (I think that's what they used for cleaning), the showers were a bit messy. The staff, they were unhelpful when the wifi wasn't working (it wouldn't work after the first login). There is also a 5 EURO "COMMISSION CHARGE" for using a credit card, which it states that they only accept credit not debit. They were rude when I refused to go to an ATM to take out the 25 euros for my room (and I had a more expensive room). Wouldn't recommend.

I like the location and clean room but I don't like because of very bad wifi connection. When you travelling, having a wifi in accomodation is really important and necessary but owner of the rooms share password for maybe 5 people because of that if somebody use internet before you, you can't login! And also if you can use, this is limited! Only 90 min! This is ridiculous!! So don't say we have wifi! There is no wifi! I stayed 3 nights and only I used once!!!

• 30th Dec 2013
  • Turkey

Everything was ok excepr for the internet and ahowers

Not great wifi connection. Italy is notorious for having a small breakfast. This place offers packaged croissants and coffee, which is nice/average for Italy in general. Everything else was okay, nothing out of the ordinary.

• 8th Nov 2013

Would be nice to have a proper lock up room to leave baggage in during the day. Also having to change bed 3 times in 4 nights was a bit to much .

If you're staying in a private room, you actually get what's more like an apartment! We stayed in the Gisa Rooms around the corner from the office, and were pleasantly surprised by how secure it was (3 different keys required to get into the actual room, as well as how much space we had. View wasn't great but who cares when you're in Rome! You should be out sight seeing, not in your room! Located 5 min. from termini, B

Its not a bad place at all but there's nothing special to it. Just a plain room. Bed/matress was to hard, me and my girl had a hard time sleeping. And one bun and a cracker is hardly a breakfast..!!! Good coffee though.

• 23rd Oct 2013