B&T Rooms Reviews

Via dei Mille 9 int.5, Rome, Italy

B and T Rooms is located in a good position, near the Stazione Termini. Walking takes about 10 minutes and the area is safe. I was lucky, i had the bathroom to myself, i could make tea and it had a microwave and free WIFI was available. The Romanian women, who seems to be a cleaner etc, was very helpful. For one or two nights, the hotel is OK. It is a bit expensive for the size of the room though.

Great location, few minutes from Termini but far enough away to be quiet. Staff were very friendly and helpful and the room was spotlessly clean.

Very nice staff!! I totally recommend it, we got a private room and the room was really nice and cozy and very clean as we'll. I recommend staying at BT rooms. Our experience there was an overall success.

• 7th Nov 2014

Perfectly nice little right near Termini Station - decent facilities, good security and most places in Rome that you'll want to visit are in quite easy reach. The owner was very pleasant and helpful. Good place!

The staff of this place are very friendly and helpful. Cleanliness of our room was shiny. The only thing that they need to improve it is breakfast is so short. But any way I still recommend this place.

location was good. shared bathroom was digusting. wi-fi connection was horrible. i did not see any staff except first day. people tourists staying were cool.

This was a bit of a let down. The beds were very comfortable but I felt like our roommates and I were alone in the b and b. The owner was nice but barely there and we had to remind her for our breakfast when she was there. No place to wash dishes or sit down for a meal. Regardless, it was an alright place to get sleep. Also barely any outlets.

The problem comes with the place itself. First, they say that they have breakfast but what they give you is milk coffee and some crackers that stay all day in your room cause you dont have a place to have breakfast, not even a small table. If you are going to give breakfast at least give the place. Other thing is the manager that enters your room in the morning with no reason or turns off the AC. Annoying. Im not exigent with the places, but for the price they charge you is not worth it.

the worst thing is that there is no warm water for shower...

The apartment where I stayed was lovely. I had a double bed, kitchen facilities such as breakfast food, tea and coffee, WiFi, a lovely shower and Air-Con. The man who runs it was very helpful and I was very informed about numbers and where to go/who to call if I had a problem. The only thing I would say is that if you had a lot of luggage it would be awkward as my room was on the third floor and the man had to carry my suitcase for me. Even without a lift, that is really the only negative!

The owner was very accommodating and it was a nice easy place to stay with a lot of independence.

View all Rome Bed and Breakfasts