B&T Rooms Reviews

Via dei Mille 9 int.5, Rome, Italy

Perfectly nice little right near Termini Station - decent facilities, good security and most places in Rome that you'll want to visit are in quite easy reach. The owner was very pleasant and helpful. Good place!

The staff of this place are very friendly and helpful. Cleanliness of our room was shiny. The only thing that they need to improve it is breakfast is so short. But any way I still recommend this place.

location was good. shared bathroom was digusting. wi-fi connection was horrible. i did not see any staff except first day. people tourists staying were cool.

This was a bit of a let down. The beds were very comfortable but I felt like our roommates and I were alone in the b and b. The owner was nice but barely there and we had to remind her for our breakfast when she was there. No place to wash dishes or sit down for a meal. Regardless, it was an alright place to get sleep. Also barely any outlets.

The problem comes with the place itself. First, they say that they have breakfast but what they give you is milk coffee and some crackers that stay all day in your room cause you dont have a place to have breakfast, not even a small table. If you are going to give breakfast at least give the place. Other thing is the manager that enters your room in the morning with no reason or turns off the AC. Annoying. Im not exigent with the places, but for the price they charge you is not worth it.

the worst thing is that there is no warm water for shower...

The apartment where I stayed was lovely. I had a double bed, kitchen facilities such as breakfast food, tea and coffee, WiFi, a lovely shower and Air-Con. The man who runs it was very helpful and I was very informed about numbers and where to go/who to call if I had a problem. The only thing I would say is that if you had a lot of luggage it would be awkward as my room was on the third floor and the man had to carry my suitcase for me. Even without a lift, that is really the only negative!

The owner was very accommodating and it was a nice easy place to stay with a lot of independence.

My boyfriend and I, frustrated after a long day of travelling, arrived here to find that someone else had just cancelled their reservation, so the hostel owner upgraded us to their nicer room at no cost. The room was amazing - very spacious, clean, and quiet. The location was great (very close to the train station), and we ended up having one of the most comfortable, relaxing nights of our trip. I'd definitely recommend staying here while in Rome!

I did not like this hostel at all ! the staff weren't helpful and also if you stay in the first floor , there is only one bathroom like for 10 people.

Antonio is very nice. Our flight was delayed so we had to check in very late at night. We notified him via email. He waited for us at the hostel until 1:30am in the morning. The hostel is close to the train station, which is the reason why we chose it. Breakfast was cheap, small bread + coffee... better than nothing! Overall, good place to spend a night or two in Rome!

Very good hostel!

Antanio and Claudia: both are really nice hosts. They guided me well enough to walk through the city. The place is reasonably near to the main station and clean as well. Keeping your budget in mind, I would recommend this place to stay for a couple of nights.

• 17th Jun 2014
  • Pakistan

Basic rooms with no lounge area and wifi only works in certain spots and is not very reliable. But the other facilities are good and clean

2인당 방하나인데, 사람이 없어서 거의 1인당 방하나랑 같아요