BA HOSTEL Reviews

Travessa da Cara, 6, Bairro Alto, Lisbon, Portugal

great staffs and cleanliness

It was great! The staffs were so nice, particularly two guys (one was working in the night till around 11:30 pm, and another one started to work from around 11:30 pm). They were really kind, polite and willing to help me. Thank you so much! In addition, the facilities were fine and clean, including the room, shower, toilet and kitchen. Finally, the location was quite good enough to get to city centre by walk, although it was located slightly on high side (could be a bit hard to walk if it's hot)

Thanks for a lovely hostel! The whole staff is great! The only thing I didn´t like was that there were no locks in smaller bathrooms. I really don´t understand why because there was only one shower and one toilet so only one person can use that at a time. As a woman I felt a bit unsure and unpleasant using that bathroom...

Very friendly staff and clean hostel. Quiet place and good soundproofing.

• 9th Dec 2013

Everything was very clean, except the faucets. I had a very pleasant stay, thanks a lot!

• 8th Dec 2013

Great hostel! The hostess, Lurdes, was always lovely and so helpful. The room was nice and really clean. The bathroom is clean. The location was what I loved the most! I was near the Chiado, were all the good bars are, all the good shops, and the best night life