BA Soho Rooms Reviews

J. A. Cabrera 5004 2� B, Buenos Aires, Argentina

Our two hosts were very friendly and extremely sweet! The location is great and close by to a bunch of great spots for eating, drinking and shopping. The place was clean and quiet, and the service was great. When we arrived, we were given an overview of the neighborhood and other sights/atractions to see in Buenos Aires. Breakfast is served every morning and consists of the typical medialunas and coffee/tea. We had a great stay and I would definitely recommend to others!

• 25th Jun 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

My friend and I were very disappointed with our stay. The pictures made the room bigger; the Internet was not working at all (my phone showed three bars, but it wasn't working at all); they only had lukewarm water for showers; and, their breakfast was abysmal (coffee, tea, bread, and pastries) even though they advertise themselves as a B&B place. The location is great, and the staff are very nice.

Very nice stuff and individual service and care. Feels like home. Excellent location near the best places in Palermo Soho. I'd recommend just to fix some electric outlets, put a hairdryer in every bathroom and reply emails more often to improve the service. But generally it's a super comfortable and quiet place, in my opinion. I left totally rested and with positive impressions.

It was a really nice place where you feel at home right away. It kind of feels like an airbnb appartement as we had the place to ourselves most of the time. The breakfast is pretty good compared to other hostels. It's clean and has a good shower! When we arrived we got some great information about BA but afterwards wasn't really around anymore so it was a little hard to ask more questions during the stay. Great place, would recommend it!

Great little place to stay if the big party hostels are not your thing. Anna/Paulina were amazing, very friendly and funny, and accommodating of our changes in plans at very short notice. We stayed here for 4 nights in total. Amazing location within a few blocks of great places to eat and drink in Palermo.

Fantastic place right in Palermo Soho, clean and spacious rooms...exactly what we wanted. The kitchen could have had a few more utensils but really not a big issue. Though the staff were fantastic and really took this from a good to great place to stay.

View all Buenos Aires Bed and Breakfasts