BA Soho Rooms Reviews

J. A. Cabrera 5004 2� B, Buenos Aires, Argentina

Pros: - Good neighborhood, close to many restaurants and very safe. the staff is excelent, especially the lady who is in charge of the cleaning, and breakfast. She is so kind that makes you feel at home. - They can lend you a subte card which helps a lot, also they provide a lot of useful information, a map and even they help you to get a taxi to the airport at a very good fare $360. Cons - The room very small and too noise at night, internet fails a lot, and far away from the subway.

• 22nd Sep 2015

Our two hosts were very friendly and extremely sweet! The location is great and close by to a bunch of great spots for eating, drinking and shopping. The place was clean and quiet, and the service was great. When we arrived, we were given an overview of the neighborhood and other sights/atractions to see in Buenos Aires. Breakfast is served every morning and consists of the typical medialunas and coffee/tea. We had a great stay and I would definitely recommend to others!

• 25th Jun 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

My friend and I were very disappointed with our stay. The pictures made the room bigger; the Internet was not working at all (my phone showed three bars, but it wasn't working at all); they only had lukewarm water for showers; and, their breakfast was abysmal (coffee, tea, bread, and pastries) even though they advertise themselves as a B&B place. The location is great, and the staff are very nice.

Very nice stuff and individual service and care. Feels like home. Excellent location near the best places in Palermo Soho. I'd recommend just to fix some electric outlets, put a hairdryer in every bathroom and reply emails more often to improve the service. But generally it's a super comfortable and quiet place, in my opinion. I left totally rested and with positive impressions.

View all Buenos Aires Bed and Breakfasts