BA Stop Reviews

Rivadavia 1194, Buenos Aires, Argentina

Wonderful atmosphere and a lovely female dorm!

The staff were there to help with anything you could possibly need. Very friendly, thank you for the good advice.

Pretty good hostel with helpful staff. Not a party hostel but everyone goes out together if that's what you're looking for. Standard bread and cereal breakfast, decent showers and good wifi.

Cute hostel with friendly staff. It has everything you need and it's well located. As a con I'd say the dorms are next to the comunal area/reception so it can be noisy, and the dorm beds are pretty small. The music is on till late so it's hard to have some chill time if you value that. Breakfast is really good!

Fun place! The staff was awesome! Kitchen was alright. No airconditioning in the room we were in but it was still good!

in my opinion staff wasn't very welcoming and friendly. kitchen and fridge are not at all sufficient. but baths were cleaned regularly and dorm had lockers and a big window, that's cool in a hostel. common room was nice, breakfast too.

very good hostel for meeting new people and it has nice areas to socialise. the size of the rooms are really good with plenty of space for a big rucksack as well. the only downside was the staff as I felt they were really rude on some occassions. Although they did help I felt thewy were reluctant to do it.

Nice hostel with activities for every day. Dorm rooms get very hot but the private rooms are very comfortable.

The instructions I got in the confirmation how to get to BA. Stop hostel were wrong and got me lost. This ultimately led to me getting robbed of my small backpack, containing most of my electronics. The real directions to the hostel are "From Aeroparque J Newbery : Bus # 45 Descend Av. de Mayo & Av. 9 de Julio." After hours at the police station I finally arrived the hostel. I pointed in the reception that the instructions to get there are wrong. She got angry at me and was very rude.

Outstanding! We stayed in a private room with 1 double bed and an ensuite bathroom. No complaints whatsoever.

• 20th Nov 2014

Our stay was perfect!

• 20th Nov 2014

good location,small hostel with lots of common area, wifi good in all area.

Really good location just 2 blokes back from the main street and walking distance to all major attractions. Breakfast is average but room was clean and staff were very helpful. The only thing I didn't like was the fact they charged us to store our bags there the day we departed.

Stayed here with my wife for 4 days in our trip through Argentina. This place is definitely worth staying at- especially for the private rooms. They are spacious and comfy! The staff are super helpful- especially Santiago! They helped us book taxis, nights out with tango shows and even came to find us in the common room when the driver arrived. Security is great!

Generally, we enjoyed our stay. The breakfast croissants were SO yummy! Less positive things: the wifi has you log in with your personal information and each time you want to use the internet you must log in and wait, plus the connection is not very good. Also it is very annoying that the hostel doesn't let you bring in outside bottles of wine; you can only buy the one kind of wine sold in the hostel itself...what IS that, this is ARGENTINA! Finally, location doesn't feel so safe at night

• 2nd Aug 2014