BA Stop Reviews

Rivadavia 1194, Buenos Aires, Argentina

very good hostel for meeting new people and it has nice areas to socialise. the size of the rooms are really good with plenty of space for a big rucksack as well. the only downside was the staff as I felt they were really rude on some occassions. Although they did help I felt thewy were reluctant to do it.

Nice hostel with activities for every day. Dorm rooms get very hot but the private rooms are very comfortable.

The instructions I got in the confirmation how to get to BA. Stop hostel were wrong and got me lost. This ultimately led to me getting robbed of my small backpack, containing most of my electronics. The real directions to the hostel are "From Aeroparque J Newbery : Bus # 45 Descend Av. de Mayo & Av. 9 de Julio." After hours at the police station I finally arrived the hostel. I pointed in the reception that the instructions to get there are wrong. She got angry at me and was very rude.

Outstanding! We stayed in a private room with 1 double bed and an ensuite bathroom. No complaints whatsoever.

• 20th Nov 2014

Our stay was perfect!

• 20th Nov 2014

good location,small hostel with lots of common area, wifi good in all area.

Really good location just 2 blokes back from the main street and walking distance to all major attractions. Breakfast is average but room was clean and staff were very helpful. The only thing I didn't like was the fact they charged us to store our bags there the day we departed.

Stayed here with my wife for 4 days in our trip through Argentina. This place is definitely worth staying at- especially for the private rooms. They are spacious and comfy! The staff are super helpful- especially Santiago! They helped us book taxis, nights out with tango shows and even came to find us in the common room when the driver arrived. Security is great!

Generally, we enjoyed our stay. The breakfast croissants were SO yummy! Less positive things: the wifi has you log in with your personal information and each time you want to use the internet you must log in and wait, plus the connection is not very good. Also it is very annoying that the hostel doesn't let you bring in outside bottles of wine; you can only buy the one kind of wine sold in the hostel itself...what IS that, this is ARGENTINA! Finally, location doesn't feel so safe at night

• 2nd Aug 2014

Very nice hostel with great staffs, very clean and in a good place, at the micro centre. But I think it could be more secure, everyone can get in, but there is no problem if you let your things locked in your room.

Tudo muito bom! Só faltou ter duas "medialunas" por pessoas!kk Fora isso, perfeito!

• 26th Jul 2014

Me, my wife and my 3 years old son stayed at BA Stop. The highlights are location, very close to Obelisco and 9 de Julio avenue and the staff: Everyone were so lovely to us especially to our baby. The only issue was the screams and noise of others guests in just one night after 11 pm.

We greatly enjoyed our stay at BA Stop -- the staff are awesome, our room and the common areas were clean and spacious, the location makes it easy to get anywhere, and it's a pleasant and social enviroment.

A fun little hostel that's small enough so that you get to know most of the people in the hostel! Breakfast is better than a lot I had in South America. Showers are hot and beds are super comfortable. Very cheap for this area of Buenos Aires.

View all Buenos Aires Hostels