BA Stop Reviews

Rivadavia 1194, Buenos Aires, Argentina

It's the 2nd time we stayed in the hostel after flying out of BA. We didn't feel like we left for days at all. Everything was in order just like it used to be. Should I mention again that both the Porteno and Brasileiro staff were superb and welcomed us warmly? We'll absolutely come back and hope to get the same room with the perfect view! Regards to Mauro and everyone! ;)

Everything was great! I love that everyone either speaks Spanish or Portuguese and there were heaps of cheerful Brasileiros, the staff were friendly and helpful. The toilet gets a bit dirty but still ok. Location is perfect and accessible to any points of interest within BA. I will definitely come back!

The room was large and comfy, but it was right off the common area, and people were up most nights partying until 3 am. The staff were friendly and helpful though and the location is really good.

I liked the staff and location. They charge 20 pesos a day to store luggage which I thought was strange.

Excelent staff, clean, good breakfast

The best hostel In Buenos Aires

The best hostel in Buenos Aires!!!

View all Buenos Aires Hostels