BA Stop Reviews

Rivadavia 1194, Buenos Aires, Argentina

The room was large and comfy, but it was right off the common area, and people were up most nights partying until 3 am. The staff were friendly and helpful though and the location is really good.

I liked the staff and location. They charge 20 pesos a day to store luggage which I thought was strange.

Excelent staff, clean, good breakfast

The best hostel In Buenos Aires

The best hostel in Buenos Aires!!!

The staff were great when I needed to book a taxi and also any extra requests.

Good atmosphere, great location. The bad thing is: I extended my stay, paid in advance 6 days in a 3-bed dorm and they took a reservation for my bed for the 2 last days, which were already paid by me. So suddenly one morning they "offered me” to move to a room with more beds, giving me back the difference in money (move or leave). The fact that they didn't respect the sold thing was annoying. I wouldn’t have cared taking bed in a larger room from the beginning, but in this case I felt mistreated

Regular stay,they do not have stuff like soap to sell neither towels and the solution is to go buy outside .Some staff are kind of antipathic and not to collaborative. I have to pay to a another night even though I do not stay because I didn't have where to let my baggage . And also when I was living I need a taxi and the only help that they offered me was a call when didn't work they said sorry go find it by yourself.Breakfast is not that good... Do not stay in this hostel if you can.

• 8th Mar 2015