BA Stop Reviews

Rivadavia 1194, Buenos Aires, Argentina

Excelent staff, clean, good breakfast

The best hostel In Buenos Aires

The best hostel in Buenos Aires!!!

The staff were great when I needed to book a taxi and also any extra requests.

Good atmosphere, great location. The bad thing is: I extended my stay, paid in advance 6 days in a 3-bed dorm and they took a reservation for my bed for the 2 last days, which were already paid by me. So suddenly one morning they "offered me” to move to a room with more beds, giving me back the difference in money (move or leave). The fact that they didn't respect the sold thing was annoying. I wouldn’t have cared taking bed in a larger room from the beginning, but in this case I felt mistreated

Regular stay,they do not have stuff like soap to sell neither towels and the solution is to go buy outside .Some staff are kind of antipathic and not to collaborative. I have to pay to a another night even though I do not stay because I didn't have where to let my baggage . And also when I was living I need a taxi and the only help that they offered me was a call when didn't work they said sorry go find it by yourself.Breakfast is not that good... Do not stay in this hostel if you can.

• 8th Mar 2015
  • Colombia

This hostel is located in the lovely area of San Telmo. The staff were friendly and the showers and beds were good. Breakfast was also okay. Would recommend trying to visit Cafe Tortini which is nearby if you want to try an excellent but reasonably priced Argentine steak

The staff were welcoming, however I think this hostel needs to clean the bathrooms more often, and should consider making them nicer. All of the rooms in this hostel face a busy street and I couldn't sleep most of the night because of the buses that go by constantly.

The staff were amazing and so very helpful. Had a great night out at the cena y tango. I would stay there again and highly recommend BA Stop

The staff were brilliant and the hostel incredibly clean. There wasn't much of a push on going-out or doing the hostel's activities. If you're in Buenos Aires for the nightlife this wouldn't be my first choice of hostel but other than that it's fantastic!

The staff here were so welcoming

good location, friendly staff, a bit noisy form traffic.

Wonderful atmosphere and a lovely female dorm!

The staff were there to help with anything you could possibly need. Very friendly, thank you for the good advice.

Pretty good hostel with helpful staff. Not a party hostel but everyone goes out together if that's what you're looking for. Standard bread and cereal breakfast, decent showers and good wifi.

Great location if you want to be in the centre. Cool hostel with friendly staff and comfy beds. Felt slightly expensive for a dorm but it's Buenos Aires so hard to find much better value. Quieter alternative to the party hostels but has a load of things going on from the hostel.

View all Buenos Aires Hostels