BB A Casa Doina Tower Reviews

Largo del Parlascio 10, Pisa, Italy

Although the application said the reception was due to midnight, I found myself at a closed door at 23.40. After calling both phone numbers written at the entrance, the only reply I got was that they couldn't do anything for me and my friend, because the reception deadline is at 23.30 . So I found myself in the middle of the night, on my birthday with my friend that was ill, obliged to search for another place to stay. Nor owner nor receptionist made any effort to reimburse or compensate us.

Really nice place to stay very friendly staff, great location 5 mins walk from the very center of pisa but far enough away that it wasnt noisey. Nice balcony to eat meals or sit and drink. Bakery opposite great value. Good travel links 15 min walk from main station or 30 seconds away for busses to train station and other places. Stayed for a week and loved it would definatly go again

• 14th Jun 2014

Very friendly staff, great location

View all Pisa Bed and Breakfasts