BB Fly and Beach Reviews

Viale Focene, 192, Rome Fiumicino, Italy

Andrea was a great host and kept up excellent communication prior to arrival. The room was spacious and clean and had everything we needed, he even left water, beer and juice for the guests in our mini fridge free of charge. He gives you breakfast to go and a free flight to the airport (before 8 am). I would definitely recommend this place, excellent value and service! :)

The hosts were the nicest and most accommodating we have met in Europe in a while! They got up at 4am to drop us at the airport and packed a take away breakfast for us. The perfect place for a night or two stopover when wanting to stay close to the airport

Spent one night here before an early trip to the airport. Comfortable room, very close to the beach. Lovely hosts!! Free drinks in the mini bar and free breakfast to take with me on the plane. Thank you so much, I'm sure I'll be back!!!

Great location, 10 from airport, and about 100 yards from a beautiful beach. The local taxi ride from the airport was expensive (25-30 Euros). (Airport taxis to central Rome charging double.) Room was adequate for a one night stay since it was in a home. Not comfortable to move around the house since the host was also living there. The few restaurants that were within walking distance were closed on Monday. So we had to scramble around for food that evening. Free shuttle back was great

• 22nd Jun 2015
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Thank you for good rewiew Ermanno! so the B&B is a house no hotel! I hope see you in the future! have a nice day!!

Great B&b with a really nice staff! They were very welcoming and helpful.

• 1st Jun 2015

Thank you!!

Andrea was amazing along with his family. They were very accommodating and willing to help me when I didn't know a word of Italian. Even his mom didn't know a word of English and she tried to explain to me where the closest restaurant was. I would definitely come back to visit. Also the free shuttle listed is Andrea driving you to the airport himself. My experience there was definitely positive and I will be coming back :)

• 20th May 2015

Thank you!!

It was easy to get checked in and walk about one block and spend the day at the beach. The place was so close I even was able to take a break from the sun in my room before going back for the sunset and refresh with a water from my mini-fridge in the room. It was a great experience and spacious room and bathroom. They had beach towels free to use and were friendly. I appreciated the free car ride to the airport in the morning and he knew which terminal to drop me off at.

Excellent family run bed and breakfast. Andrea is incredibly nice and drove us to the train station and airport multiple times throughout our stay. Andrea and his wife are kind, genuine people and the breakfast is good. Recommend stay.

Thank you Edward!! we wait for you soon in our B&B! regards! Andrea

Had a very pleasant stay in this hostel located in a quiet village within a 10-15 minute drive from Fuimcino Airport. The room was extremely spacious, and clean! There was a balcony and fantastic bathroom inside the room. The owners of the hostel were so hospitable and friendly too. Recommended!

• 27th Mar 2015