BB Fly and Beach Reviews

Viale Focene, 192, Rome Fiumicino, Italy

Such a perfect stay and the greatest way to end our stay in Italy. Andrea was so welcoming, waking early to drive us to the airport and letting us store our luggage when we arrived earlier than check in. The location is perfect- close to a great beach (go watch sunset here), close to the airport, and really giving off the feel of a small Italian town. Not many options for eating out, but beach food is good. Definitely would stay here again, great room with wifi and AC and all was very clean.

• 4th Aug 2015

Great place to stay before flying out of Fiumecino airport. Owners are very sweet and the hotel is a 30 second walk to the ocean.

There's a bus from airport to Fragene with stop at Focene. It cost about 2€ and then you need to walk about 1km. Andrea was nice to drive me to airport in late afternoon. Super good service and very good location with the beach cross the street!

• 14th Jul 2015
  • Sweden

Excellent choice for a night before a flight. Its only a 10 min taxi ride from Fiumicino airport. Andrea was a great host and gave us good recommendations for dinner on the beach. He also left us free beers in the fridge. The beach is just across the road and is great to relax in the evening with a really nice bar. Andrea was also kind enough to drop us off at the airport very early in the morning. Overall 5 stars for the price and the hospitality.

Andrea was a great host and kept up excellent communication prior to arrival. The room was spacious and clean and had everything we needed, he even left water, beer and juice for the guests in our mini fridge free of charge. He gives you breakfast to go and a free flight to the airport (before 8 am). I would definitely recommend this place, excellent value and service! :)

Thank you!!!

The hosts were the nicest and most accommodating we have met in Europe in a while! They got up at 4am to drop us at the airport and packed a take away breakfast for us. The perfect place for a night or two stopover when wanting to stay close to the airport

Spent one night here before an early trip to the airport. Comfortable room, very close to the beach. Lovely hosts!! Free drinks in the mini bar and free breakfast to take with me on the plane. Thank you so much, I'm sure I'll be back!!!

Great location, 10 from airport, and about 100 yards from a beautiful beach. The local taxi ride from the airport was expensive (25-30 Euros). (Airport taxis to central Rome charging double.) Room was adequate for a one night stay since it was in a home. Not comfortable to move around the house since the host was also living there. The few restaurants that were within walking distance were closed on Monday. So we had to scramble around for food that evening. Free shuttle back was great

• 22nd Jun 2015
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Thank you for good rewiew Ermanno! so the B&B is a house no hotel! I hope see you in the future! have a nice day!!

The family is very friendly and welcoming. Their house is located very close to the airport and the beach is across the street. We had a great time hanging out on our last day in Athens.

Great B&b with a really nice staff! They were very welcoming and helpful.

• 1st Jun 2015

Thank you!!

Andrea was amazing along with his family. They were very accommodating and willing to help me when I didn't know a word of Italian. Even his mom didn't know a word of English and she tried to explain to me where the closest restaurant was. I would definitely come back to visit. Also the free shuttle listed is Andrea driving you to the airport himself. My experience there was definitely positive and I will be coming back :)

• 20th May 2015

Thank you!!

It was easy to get checked in and walk about one block and spend the day at the beach. The place was so close I even was able to take a break from the sun in my room before going back for the sunset and refresh with a water from my mini-fridge in the room. It was a great experience and spacious room and bathroom. They had beach towels free to use and were friendly. I appreciated the free car ride to the airport in the morning and he knew which terminal to drop me off at.

Excellent family run bed and breakfast. Andrea is incredibly nice and drove us to the train station and airport multiple times throughout our stay. Andrea and his wife are kind, genuine people and the breakfast is good. Recommend stay.

Thank you Edward!! we wait for you soon in our B&B! regards! Andrea

Had a very pleasant stay in this hostel located in a quiet village within a 10-15 minute drive from Fuimcino Airport. The room was extremely spacious, and clean! There was a balcony and fantastic bathroom inside the room. The owners of the hostel were so hospitable and friendly too. Recommended!

• 27th Mar 2015