BB Fly and Beach Reviews

Viale Focene, 192, Rome Fiumicino, Italy

Andrea and his wife were so warm and accommodating! They took us to the train station and/or arranged transportation when they could not do it themselves. Breakfast was available each morning with fresh coffee/cappuccino, etc They are right at the beach which is gorgeous! The room had everything we needed including a refrigerator. Thank you! We will definitely be back!

Great B&B! Perfect place to stay if you're catching an early flight at Fiumicino. My flight was at 7:20 and Andrea dropped me off at the airport. Very stress-free, hassle-free way to catch a flight. Beach was beautiful too!

Thank you!!!

We definitely enjoyed our stay at fly and beach b&b. The room was very comfortable and was equipped with all of the amenities we might need (including a mini fridge in which we found water and a couple of complimentary cold beers which were much appreciated.). Andrea was friendly and very hospitable, providing us with towels for the beech, suggestions for dinner, and a ride to the airport at 5 am. I would definitely recommend it for a relaxing evening before leaving Rome.

• 25th Sep 2015

I had to stay here for 3 days and I got sick on the 2nd day with some sort of food poisoning (has nothing to do with them) and I was fully taken care of. They treated me like I was their family. So happy I stayed there!

• 17th Sep 2015