BB Fly and Beach Reviews

Viale Focene, 192, Rome Fiumicino, Italy

Andrea was amazing along with his family. They were very accommodating and willing to help me when I didn't know a word of Italian. Even his mom didn't know a word of English and she tried to explain to me where the closest restaurant was. I would definitely come back to visit. Also the free shuttle listed is Andrea driving you to the airport himself. My experience there was definitely positive and I will be coming back :)

• 20th May 2015

Thank you!!

It was easy to get checked in and walk about one block and spend the day at the beach. The place was so close I even was able to take a break from the sun in my room before going back for the sunset and refresh with a water from my mini-fridge in the room. It was a great experience and spacious room and bathroom. They had beach towels free to use and were friendly. I appreciated the free car ride to the airport in the morning and he knew which terminal to drop me off at.

Excellent family run bed and breakfast. Andrea is incredibly nice and drove us to the train station and airport multiple times throughout our stay. Andrea and his wife are kind, genuine people and the breakfast is good. Recommend stay.

Thank you Edward!! we wait for you soon in our B&B! regards! Andrea

Had a very pleasant stay in this hostel located in a quiet village within a 10-15 minute drive from Fuimcino Airport. The room was extremely spacious, and clean! There was a balcony and fantastic bathroom inside the room. The owners of the hostel were so hospitable and friendly too. Recommended!

• 27th Mar 2015

thank you Tanya! We'll wait soon in our place!! ciao!! Andrea

We had a great stay at this place. We couldn't find a taxy from the airport because it was a holiday but the owner, Andrea picked us up. The house was beautiful and comfortable. Andrea also offered to dropped us off at the bus stop the next day.

• 24th Dec 2014