BB Hostel Krabi Ao Nang Reviews

31/3 Moo 2, Ao Nang Beach, Krabi Ao Nang, Thailand

Didn't find the hostel, not sure where it was located or whether it exists at all!!! Spent 3 hours looking for it, if not longer, and locals had no idea of whether this place exists either. Phone number didn't work, so couldn't call the hostel for directions. Was very distressed with the situation and ended up in a different accommodation in the end.

It's a basement at a Best Western Hotel. They have put some beds (very comfortable by the way). It's good for sleep only, no common room.

They do not know how to use the Hostelworld. They did not know about our booking, but they solved the problems and I enjoy my time there.

it would be nice if we could also use the pool for free, not to extra charge.

Overall the place is clean and you're allowed to use the pool for free, which is obviously an added bonus. My problem with this hostel is its setup. I literally looks and smells like a hospital, and is in a basement. It is also extremely hard to find (no one knows it) - make sure you say Best Western (there are two in the area so clarify which one). I will say though that the staff was very kind. They upgraded my friend and I for free to a private room.

it is the basement of a hotel but still nice! very clean but perhaps there is low seaon while i lived in.

View all Krabi Ao Nang Hostels