BBLighthouse Reviews

Fyrvejen 29 B, Gilleleje, Copenhagen, Denmark

Brilliant stay. Lovely building, nicely decorated in a rustic chic style. Host very accommodating and prepared wonderful breakfast. Perfect beach retreat. Thank you!

My husband and I had an absolutely wonderful time. The house and location are exquisite and our host was friendly and informative about the area. The room was comfortable and the bathroom was clean. The only thing that would have made this better is access to a kitchen. There is an outdoor stove but no refrigerator. Eating in Denmark is expensive so the prepared full breakfast every day was amazing, but preparing dinner would have been inconvenient. This is one of my favorite places I have been.

View all Copenhagen Bed and Breakfasts