BC Paradise Hostel Reviews

Rua 2850, n. 453., Balneario Camboriu, Brazil

Ótimo Lugar, próximo a praia, tudo conforme o combinado, Recomendo!!!

O hostel é bastante sujo e não existiu limpeza dos quartos nos 3 dias que estivemos lá. Tivemos de matar duas baratas e as condições dos quartos não eram as melhores e o banheiro cheirava mal.

Great location: walking distance to the beach, grocery stores, etc... Security: I felt like anyone could come and go inside the hostel, but I guess it was located on a pretty safe location. The room that I stayed with my friends was really great, because we could not hear any noise from the outside, so we could sleep with no problem. Stayed on Carnaval 2015.

• 15th Feb 2015

El Hostel Bc Paradise es solo recomendable para pasar alguna noche de paso. Las instalaciones dejan algo que desear, son basicas, y la atencion tampoco es destacable.

even if there was written that every room has air conditioning, it hadn't. the hostel was quite nice, nice staff but but for that money expected better if they don't have even breakfast.

View all Balneario Camboriu Hostels