BT Rooms Reviews

Via dei Mille 9 int.5, Rome, Italy

Good location, friendly staff, etc. but only issue was some of the outlets did not work which was annoying when trying to charge our phones!

Good value for money - the beds are comfortable, all the linen is included and I had a modest, but nice breakfast for 35 euros a day. The apartments are just 2 blocks away from Termini station, what makes the walking around really easy. I definetely recommend the place.

• 27th Feb 2015

It was a clean place, close to the station, a friendly woman but she could not give much information about the city and there was no kitchen or another common room where you could meet to other travellars.

Location is Super. Staff is the Best. Cleanliness - 100% Some problems with hot water is present. Hope - all be solved at short time.

The location and the staff were the two highlights of this stay for me. B&T Rooms is an extremely short walk from Rome's central train station, which travel to and from the airport much easier and also offered quick connections to the more distant parts of the city. Really the best part, though, was the manager, who was helpful, generous, friendly, and always kept breakfast stocked the night before, so I could eat it when I woke up. Her efforts made the biggest impact on my stay.

• 4th Feb 2015

It is a great value for money although it's written the city tax is 2€ and they actually ask you to paid 3,5€! The location is very good because you have all transports there. Some people might say it's not a safe area, but I considered it perfectly safe and i walked there alone at night a couple of times. If you are looking for a party hostel this is not for you, but if you want to spend a relaxed time this is the place!

B and T Rooms is located in a good position, near the Stazione Termini. Walking takes about 10 minutes and the area is safe. I was lucky, i had the bathroom to myself, i could make tea and it had a microwave and free WIFI was available. The Romanian women, who seems to be a cleaner etc, was very helpful. For one or two nights, the hotel is OK. It is a bit expensive for the size of the room though.

Great location, few minutes from Termini but far enough away to be quiet. Staff were very friendly and helpful and the room was spotlessly clean.

Very nice staff!! I totally recommend it, we got a private room and the room was really nice and cozy and very clean as we'll. I recommend staying at BT rooms. Our experience there was an overall success.

• 7th Nov 2014