8.2
8.2
Fabulous 733 Total Reviews

• New Zealand, Couple, 18-24
21st Apr 2017

This hostel is super close to Roma Termini. The First Lady we spoke to didn't speak much English, but was still as helpful as she could be. There are no signs for this place, so we accidently went into the hotel next door and the lady was very unhelpful there. The room was very tidy and clean and felt very relaxing after a long day! The kitchen is simple, and your breakfast is quite simple. No facilities to do laundry (to my understanding) but we got a discount at a laundrette around the corner

• naturesbest
  • USA, Male, 25-30
16th Apr 2017

Great value for hostel!

• Philippines, Male, 31-40
13th Apr 2017
5.4

Unfriendly old grumpy owner. Stayed for 2 nights and they served only breakfast/snack evening of 2nd night on a plate, a toasted bread, a bun and a ready to prep coffee...we had to pay extra €5 since we used credit card...pathetic! The room is like an extra office space converted to a hostel wherein 4 beds are placed with Not enough space to move around. It's like a canned sardine in there.

• Singapore, Female, 25-30
11th Apr 2017

Totally enjoyed my stay here. The lady was very friendly to me though she barely spoke English. Bed was very clean and they make your bed everyday. Toilets were amazingly clean! Breakfast was just a croissant, jam, biscuits and a capsule of coffee but better than nothing. Power outlets were a little spoilt so my roommates had to share. Although it's like 10 minute walk from Termjni, it was a little hard to find the place as the wasn't a sign. Other than these little things, everything was good!

• USA, Female, 18-24
10th Apr 2017

It was a great location, next to Roma Termini. The staff was very pleasant and helpful whenever I needed it. I got the studio room and it was very very small but it worked. There are some really great restaurants in the area as well. My only complaint was that the walls were a bit thin and could hear everyone surrounding the room but it wasn't too bad.

• England, Male, 18-24
29th Mar 2017
7.4

BT rooms was great for what you need it for, a place to sleep, Claudio and the other guy seemed like nice hosts. Stayed 6 nights and received breakfast, they could do with changing it up from the same plastic packed croissant. (Maybe add fruit as well) Nowhere to keep your bag safe away but you have a lock to your room so if anything has gone missing it's either your room mate or the cleaner! Wifi was rubbish and you had to pay €1 for it I Recommend staying but not for a long time

• Romania, Female, 41+
18th Mar 2017

The friendliness of the staff impressed me a lot. Also from the beginning they proved kind and helpful.Clean room, very nice, convenient for its proximity to the Termi station.my reservation did not include breakfast, however, and I was the same offer.I had the chance to make late check-out. thanks bt rooms. I recommend you very much

• Thailand, All Female Group, 31-40
28th Dec 2016
4.0

It is a very bad experience for me to stay in BT rooms. The staffs are ok. However, the surrounding of the apartment is not good. The very bad thing is I have to pay for wifi network 1 euro per person, even though, it is said in the online reservation that they provide free wifi. I think it is dishonest to customers. The cost of stay is very high but the breakfast was not good enough. The cost is similar to the hotels but you will receive better services. It is not valuable to stay here.

Dear Orawan, thanks for your review. in the description of struttua we wrote that the cost of wi-fi and a euro. Your reservation was for three days, this looks like a very high cost or excessive 1 euro for three days for two people? anyway thanks for choosing bt rooms. we are waiting for the next time with improvements

• Estonia, Male, 25-30
5th Dec 2016

In the very city centre. Cheap, cozy and good for a city break in the eternal city!

• Argentina, Male, 25-30
12th Nov 2016
5.4

You have to pay to use the internet. Only one bathroom per floor, so 8 people try to use it in morning isn't good. Lady and guy that run it aren't very friendly and guy speaks no english. I didn't like it at all. Most expensive place in rome. I stayed at 3 other hostels in Rome the 10 days I was there that were exponentially better. Don't stay here unless every other hostel is full, which is what happened to me. It was clean though. No breakfast, no kitchen.