8.4
8.4
Fabulous 722 Total Reviews

• Romania, Female, 41+
18th Mar 2017

The friendliness of the staff impressed me a lot. Also from the beginning they proved kind and helpful.Clean room, very nice, convenient for its proximity to the Termi station.my reservation did not include breakfast, however, and I was the same offer.I had the chance to make late check-out. thanks bt rooms. I recommend you very much

• Thailand, All Female Group, 31-40
28th Dec 2016
4.0

It is a very bad experience for me to stay in BT rooms. The staffs are ok. However, the surrounding of the apartment is not good. The very bad thing is I have to pay for wifi network 1 euro per person, even though, it is said in the online reservation that they provide free wifi. I think it is dishonest to customers. The cost of stay is very high but the breakfast was not good enough. The cost is similar to the hotels but you will receive better services. It is not valuable to stay here.

Dear Orawan, thanks for your review. in the description of struttua we wrote that the cost of wi-fi and a euro. Your reservation was for three days, this looks like a very high cost or excessive 1 euro for three days for two people? anyway thanks for choosing bt rooms. we are waiting for the next time with improvements

• Estonia, Male, 25-30
5th Dec 2016

In the very city centre. Cheap, cozy and good for a city break in the eternal city!

• Argentina, Male, 25-30
5.4

You have to pay to use the internet. Only one bathroom per floor, so 8 people try to use it in morning isn't good. Lady and guy that run it aren't very friendly and guy speaks no english. I didn't like it at all. Most expensive place in rome. I stayed at 3 other hostels in Rome the 10 days I was there that were exponentially better. Don't stay here unless every other hostel is full, which is what happened to me. It was clean though. No breakfast, no kitchen.

6.3

Would never stay here again. The only good thing is that it had a great location but it was super tight quarters for everyone and cleaning was not done thoroughly. The staff was not that friendly or helpful either.

5.1

Staff was very disorganized. I was with a group who booked the same room and they put us in completely different areas. Have cash on you. Can't pay for room with a card. Also the Wifi is not free. They charge 1 Euro for internet access. The free breakfast is nothing more than toast and coffee. The hostel is incredibly hard to find. There are no signs on the outside of the building. Despite all that, the location is incredibly close to Roma Termini and is very convenient for metro travel.

• bigfatbumblebee6274
  • Australia, Female, 41+
14th Oct 2016

Very close to Roma Termini and easy to find. Claudia was lovely and looked after me well. It was a quiet and peaceful place to stay, clean, with a yummy Italian breakfast each morning. I will stay here next time I'm in Rome and would recommend it to anyone.

• England, Female, 18-24
30th Sep 2016

Really nice staff showing me where to go and what to do during my stay in Rome. Always felt comfortable and safe. Nice breakfast always provided and nice clean facilities.