BT Rooms Reviews

Via dei Mille 9 int.5, Rome, Italy

The worst place I have ever stayed. The owners are stupid and arrogant, they expel you from the room after 10 pm. Bad beds, bad bathroom. Do not stay in this hostel

15 people....one toilet and one shower....

We stayed at BT rooms at Two Times while travelling in italy. We found it very Nice. Clean and Well equipment room With Nice beds. The Staff was very Nice and serviceminded. I would recommend This hostel to The one WHO wants to get a lot For a Good price.

• 28th Jun 2015
  • Sweden

sitting on a beautiful rooftop terrace on the alamfi coast, reminiscing on how terrible my stay at BT rooms was. I have been traveling Europe for almost 7 months now and this was by far the worst "hostel" I have even encountered in my life. I had booked a "double bed with ensuite" and low and behold, two single beds pushed together and no ensuite. the shower had no hot water, terrible wifi, and the staff, just unhappy people who dispise their job. NEVER stay at this hostel, sleep on the street

• 28th Jun 2015
  • brayleypilon

Claudia is awesome. Internet is bad.

Breakfast was depressing, so we bought some fruit and ham, but it was removed from the refrigerator! The coffee machine didn't work for two of three nights and that was almost all our breakfast. On the other hand, all the rest was fine.

I stayed in Rome one night. I arrived really late and was by myself. I liked the fact that is was really close to the bus terminal and was only 2-3 blocks away. The hostel is nothing fancy but it's decent. I unfortunately stayed in the room that had a street window and the people walking around were drunk hence loud. I would tell people to stay here if it's only a few nights. It's easy to catch transportation from this hostel and you can do the tourist things.

The room was always clean and it was very close to the Termini station; the staff was very rude!!, breakfast was very poor, when I arrive they told me there was not space and took me to another room few blocks away (what I didn't know) you have to improve your staff! was an awful first impression in the city.

Was a good place to stay for a couple of nights. Booked last minute and was the cheapest option, and it served me well with everything you expect in a small hostel. Location is close to Termini station but, while convenient, it is not one of the better neighbourhoods in Rome.

Only two bathroom stalls often had to wait to use. "Free breakfast" was laughable one crossaint and two crackers. Had to shower at odd times if you want hot water. Right next to train station which was great.

It's at 20 minutes form downtown Roma, but worth it. The price is good for a hostel in Roma. But just for Claudia it's worth it ! Claudia she's super nice and super helpfull. I recommand that hostel !

Good location, comfortable beds, and very clean. But it also had a bad wifi connection, not enough plugs for everyone and there was no hot water.

neighborhood did not seem safe after dark but location by train station is fabulous

Extremely disappointed by this b&b. We arrived and were very rudely greeted. We were then taken to another building (which they don't mention will happen). The location wasn't the greatest, but it was very close to the train station which was a plus. However, when we walked into our room we were expecting AC that they advertised (or at least a fan) which would have been very much appreciated in the 90 degree weather. The "included breakfast" was just two small croissants wrapped in plastic.

• 6th Jun 2015

The staffs can't speak English very well, but easy to understand what she meaning. The shower is very cold. please fix the shower.

Very kind staff. Showers are cold at night so keep that in mind! It is a bed & breakfast so not much of a lively environment. Right next to the train station! But quite a walk from most places! It was a little confusing to find so just keep in mind there's no big sign in front of it, its just in an apartment building & you have to ring for them to open up :)

V. Clean, hot water worked etc , but we were surprised when we arrived to be told we were staying a few streets away from the address given and were expected to pay for all 3 nights before seeing room. They did take us to see room first when we asked ,but this should be offerered not given reluctantly. We stayed in a quiet flat which had 2 other rooms in, could have been difficult if we were re traveling as single female. Better than I expected for short notice. first place had Burst pipe

• 22nd May 2015
  • All Female Group, 41+

Lady who serviced the rooms was really nice and helpful. Beds comfortable. Nice to have white fluffy towel provided. No communal area so restricted to your own bed. Unable to get decent wifi connection.. easy access to Termini train station and to sights. Girl on check in desk was unfriendly. Greeted us by saying "passport" and went through the motions as if we had interrupted some other far more important work. Hostel run as business rather than by passionate people.

We did not end up staying here because they cancelled it. We did not receive the email so when we showed up there was some confusion. They were very very helpful in finding us another place to stay for the nights that they had overbooked it just worked better for us to stay in one place to entire time. The room looked great and the staff were very friendly. It looked like a very clean and safe place close to lots of attractions in Rome.

Good location, friendly staff, etc. but only issue was some of the outlets did not work which was annoying when trying to charge our phones!

View all Rome Bed and Breakfasts