8.1
Fabulous 718 Total Reviews

• Thailand, All Female Group, 31-40
28th Dec 2016
4.0

It is a very bad experience for me to stay in BT rooms. The staffs are ok. However, the surrounding of the apartment is not good. The very bad thing is I have to pay for wifi network 1 euro per person, even though, it is said in the online reservation that they provide free wifi. I think it is dishonest to customers. The cost of stay is very high but the breakfast was not good enough. The cost is similar to the hotels but you will receive better services. It is not valuable to stay here.

• Estonia, Male, 25-30
5th Dec 2016

In the very city centre. Cheap, cozy and good for a city break in the eternal city!

• Argentina, Male, 25-30
5.4

You have to pay to use the internet. Only one bathroom per floor, so 8 people try to use it in morning isn't good. Lady and guy that run it aren't very friendly and guy speaks no english. I didn't like it at all. Most expensive place in rome. I stayed at 3 other hostels in Rome the 10 days I was there that were exponentially better. Don't stay here unless every other hostel is full, which is what happened to me. It was clean though. No breakfast, no kitchen.

6.3

Would never stay here again. The only good thing is that it had a great location but it was super tight quarters for everyone and cleaning was not done thoroughly. The staff was not that friendly or helpful either.

5.1

Staff was very disorganized. I was with a group who booked the same room and they put us in completely different areas. Have cash on you. Can't pay for room with a card. Also the Wifi is not free. They charge 1 Euro for internet access. The free breakfast is nothing more than toast and coffee. The hostel is incredibly hard to find. There are no signs on the outside of the building. Despite all that, the location is incredibly close to Roma Termini and is very convenient for metro travel.

• bigfatbumblebee6274
  • Australia, Female, 41+
14th Oct 2016

Very close to Roma Termini and easy to find. Claudia was lovely and looked after me well. It was a quiet and peaceful place to stay, clean, with a yummy Italian breakfast each morning. I will stay here next time I'm in Rome and would recommend it to anyone.

• England, Female, 18-24
30th Sep 2016

Really nice staff showing me where to go and what to do during my stay in Rome. Always felt comfortable and safe. Nice breakfast always provided and nice clean facilities.

• South Africa, Female, 25-30
19th Sep 2016

Hot shower, super close to public transport system…I was happy.

• England, Female, 18-24
9th Sep 2016

Amazing location, 20 min walk to Colleseum and Trevi Fountain. Antonio the manager upgraded us for free, was booked for a private room shared bathroom, but the private with ensuite was available so he put us in there. Gave us map and room was cleaned and beds made while we were out like a hotel!! Very clean room, air con, free wifi in room, all up great stay.