8.1
8.1
Fabulous 795 Total Reviews

• Slovenia, Male, 18-24
15th Sep 2017

The proximity to the main railway station and metro (Termini) is great. The rooms, although a bit small, are completely sufficient and have everything you need. The staff is also helpful and very friendly. The down side is that the cleaning lady did not speak English (was not that big of a deal, a couple of hand gestures and you can overcome the language barrier).

• scichy
  • Russia, Male, 18-24
6th Sep 2017

Good place to stay in for a night. Linens was fresh and clean. The hostess don't speak any word in English but seems very kind person. There was some problems in the shower - you need to wait some time when a hot water start flowing. Good location near Termini - central train, bus and metro station.

• jrb1543
  • USA, Female, 25-30
10th Aug 2017

Claudio was so great. We even booked the day of (which was slightly inconvenient for him) but a great guide. Right close to the train station.

• England, Female, 25-30
3rd Aug 2017

Immediately when I arrived at the hostel I was made to feel welcome and the room was clean and the air conditioning was perfect. I made the mistake of falling asleep with one of the windows open on the first night and as a result got a huge mosquito bite on my leg. Totally my fault but just a warning to future travellers. The only downside was the shower was cold the entire time which is great for a few minutes after being in the roman heat but harder after that to shower.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
19th Jul 2017
7.1

Clean and comfortable place to stay but the noise from the street and internally was quite loud. It was also annoying having to be out of the hostel by 10am everyday for cleaning.

• England, Female, 18-24
16th Jul 2017
6.6

BT rooms is nice however I would not describe it as a hostel. It is more of a bed and breakfast. While BT rooms is always kept clean and the staff are helpful what let's it down is that there is no atmosphere or opportunity to meet new people are there is not common room. You have to be out of your room every morning by 10am. You also have to pay for wifi, it is not free which I was led to believe. Also no kitchen or place to fill up water other than the bathroom.

• mayorcady
  • USA, Female, 18-24
14th Jul 2017
6.9

BT Rooms, although worked for us, was not a proper hostel. If you're looking for a safe open space, with a place to put your luggage safely, and a communion area- this is not it. It is nothing more of an apartment with rooms filled with twin beds to the brim. The owner and receptionist were extremely friendly and our stay was pleasant but on the night we checked in we were asked to move upstairs which seemed unfair. You also have to leave the room at 10 am for cleaning. You get what you pay for!

• Canada, Mixed Group, 18-24
5th Jul 2017
5.4

When I arrived staff couldn't speak a word of English so I had to wait for another worker to come in. Then they messed up my booking and we had to pay a lot more for a private room. Then on the last day the power was out. Overall very expensive for a hostel that wasn't so great.

Dear customer, you made a single room reservation, you presented a two and you took a double room. You did not pay more than you paid the right. For the staff you received you are right, I can not always be present but with some respect to another person you try to understand you booked a single room and wanted a double.

• Bulgaria, Couple, 25-30
3rd Jul 2017

We had a private room which came nearly at the same price as 2 single beds in a dorm room. Very clean room in a decent location - 4-5 min away from train and metro stations. Value for money exceeded my expectations. Unlike other hostels, they would clean up the room and refill your breakfast. Kitchen wasn't spectacular, but it had all the necessary amenities. The staff were very helpful and the gentleman who checked us in gave us great tips on highlights off the main track. It was worth it.

26th Jun 2017

Claudia and Antonio were helpful when needed. The wifi didn't work when I arrived, but I called Antonio and he immediately came to restart it. It is also spotty in the room (drops in places and you'll have to reconnect), but overall it worked, and I was able to do what I needed to do. I loved that they provided espresso each morning for you to make with their machine and they had a refrigerator. Good location, a block away from Roma Termini. I would stay here again!

×