BVJ Champs-Elysées Monceau Reviews

12, Rue Léon Jost, Paris, France

Very nice hostel, with very clean bed and awesome bathroom. No lockers but a luggage room. Also a very good location, walking distance to the Arch of Triumph and the Champs-Élysées.

"NICE HOSTEL + CLEAN BEDS + AWESOME BATHROOM + FREE LUGAGE ROOM + VERY GOOD LOCATION" THANK YOU !

Had a great stay here. Security is laid back one key per room and usually it's open. Thank fully just trust people I guess. Supper clean !!!! Lady with the straight hair classes working the front needs to touch up on her English.

• 18th Jul 2014

"GREAT STAY + SUPPER CLEAN" THANK YOU !

This is exactly what a hostel should be. Simple facilities, but all new and clean and professional staff!!

"ALL NEW, CLEAN & PROFESSIONAL STAFF !" THANK YOU,

The facilities were really nice in this hostel, and the breakfast was good. I had to pay $5 for a towel, which I was not expecting. And the one key per room situation was a bit strange, but it worked out. The place was really clean, and it was a good location just a bit outside the loud city center.

NICE HOSTEL + GOOD BREAKFAST + CLEAN PLACE + GOOD LOCATION... THANK YOU ! We are working to do better, Hope to see you soon, Regards the BVJ CREW

Excellent place to stay in Paris. Close to where most attractions are - Champs- Elysees.

• 14th Jul 2014

Overall, this was a decent place to stay. The location is good and facilities are clean enough. However, the atmosphere felt a little cold. If you're looking for a place to really hang out with other travelers and relax, this isn't the right place. There was never soap in any of the bathrooms and only one room key for 8 people. Also, there were no ladders to get to the top bunk, only tiny stools. Being a little shorter, I had to jump every time I wanted to get up.

GOOD & CLEAN FACILITIES... THANK YOU, We well notice your little points, We are working on them, Regards

good wifi, rooms had a sink but a common bathroom with not great showers

EXCELLENT ATMOSPHER + GOOD STAFF... THANK YOU We are working to do better, Regards

For paris this place is pretty nice but it is a ways away but you just kind do much better in a city like paris. It's close to a metro stop so that's good. Staff was pretty preoccupied and not super helpful but weren't bad either. I loved having the sinks in the room that was really nice and the other people there were so nice! Pretty good hostel and I would definitely recommend it!

"PRETTY NICE PLACE with SO NICE PEOPLE = PRETTY GOOD HOSTEL" THANK YOU !

The lack of lockers is a bit of an issue, but the breakfast and location are pretty good. I wouldn't rush to go back but it is a lovely building. Not my favorite.

PRETTY GOOD LOCATION & BREAKFAST... LOVELY BUILDING..." Even if the lugage room is under camera contraol, lockers are comming soonly... THANK YOU

I was so amazed how beautiful the hostel was, close to metro links to all parts of the city would definitely recommend to others the staff were helpful and polite too! ♡

"AMAZED HOW BEAUTIFULL THE HOSTEL WAS + HELPFULL & POLITE STAFF" THANK YOU ! The BVJ CREW

the shower equipment is modern but kind of uncomfortable)

GOOD staff + GOOD atmospher + GOOD cleanliness... THANK YOU ! We are working to do better ! Regards The BVJ CREW

The staff were really friendly and helpful. The breakfast had a great selection. The rooms were tidy and spacious. The wifi was fast and reached our room. The only negative would be that there was no toilet seats, and the showers were very small. All in all, we had a wonderful stay.

THANKS FOR : "friendly & helpful staff + great selection for breakfast + tidy & spacious rooms + fast wi-fi..." We are working to do better, Regards

The facilities are not bad, but I asked twice for the soap dispenser to be replenished, the staff just ignored us, although this is a small detail, it tells a little bit about a lack of interest on the part of the staff. We are grateful for a wonderful stay in Paris!

event if devel is in details... THANK'S for the "WONDERFUL STAY IN PARIS !"

Really enjoyed the stay. The hostel was much nicer than I was expecting. The staff was really friendly too me. Breakfast was so so but I would rather go out and enjoy a cafe anyways, but its nice that breakfast is provided incase you are short on euros. Beds were comfortable. Everything looked clean, showers were even clean. I would reccomend this place.

• 4th Jul 2014

THANKS for the "FRIENDLY STAFF + CONFORTABLE BEDS + CLEAN PLACE"... Just to remid FREE FRENCH EARLY BREAKFAST with tea, coffee, chocolat, orange juice, apple juice, 2 types of cereals, yogurt, fruit salad, cake, biscotte, american toast, french daily baguette of our baker, 7 flavour of jam, honey, nutella... Hope to see you soon

Seems like a decent place. Poor staff score comes from a one hour plus to check in. I understand that this happens, but there was an unfortunate flow on that some rooms/beds were double booked and people in my dorm were running around all night trying to work out what was going on while I was trying to sleep.

THANKS for the DECENT PLACE... regards to our sucess check-in can take time sometimes and for sure even if beds got numbers or letters we can't guaranty the way of life of all your roomade... Sorry for them.

Overall this was a good hostel. The only major complaints were the lack of stable WiFi and toilet seats. The location was superb and the staff was helpful.

"GOOD HOSTEL + SUPERB LOCATION + HELFUL STAFF" THANK YOU ! Hope to see you soon, Regards

the staff service is perfect.my room in top floor ,one of gentleman help me move the heaven luggage to my room in the night on 27th June,i really apprecite of him!

• 27th Jun 2014
  • China

THANKS for the "PERFECT STAFF SERVICE" Hope to see you soon, Regards The BVJ CREW

The biggest issue was that there was only one key to each room, meaning anyone could walk in at any time and get into your things. This would not have been so bad, except there were also no personal lockers. You had no where to securely store your items while you were away, even to shower. The key situation could easily be fixed by getting lockers. They also overbooked my room, and someone came home to find someone else in their bed!

• 26th Jun 2014

Just to remind : all our building is under camera control with a 24h reception crew... & lockers are comming soonly, Regards, THE BVJ CREW

On paper this is a good hostel. Clean, nice building,spacious dorms and close to the metro,however the staff are incredibly disorganised each night I was changed rooms with or without notice. Generally though the vibe was just lacking and I always felt a bit on edge in common area. No drinking rule and lack of kitchen were annoying. Overall indifferent to this hostel.

THANKS for the "CLEAN, NICE BUILDING, SPACIOUS DORMS" but for sure "unfortunatly NO GUARANTY on the way of life of your roomade ; NO KITCHEN ; NO ALCOOL" just a 24H SOFT BAR at disposall, Regards, The BVJ CREW

great location!

THANK YOU for our GREAT LOCATION in an HISTORIC BUILDING of PARIS, house of the painter Henri GERVEX, fully reniew by a famous french designer... Hope to see you soon, Regards, The BVJ CREW

« first « Prev 1 2 3