BVJ Champs-Elysées Monceau Reviews

12, Rue Léon Jost, Paris, France

It was pretty normal. I like the location it placed.

THANKS for a GREAT LOCATION near Arc de Triomphe and Champs Elysées Avenue ! Hope to see you soon in our HISTORIC HOSTEL... "house of the famous french painter HENRI GERVEX"... The BVJ CHAMPS ELYSEES HOSTEL !

Way too noisy, but good location.

You marked VERY GOOD for the LOCATION, the STAFF, the SECURTY... we don't pretend more for our SIMPLE & BASIC HOSTEL... closed to Champs Elysées Avenue... Hope to see you soon, the BVJ CHAMPS ELYSEES HOSTEL !

Hostes is just fine, the MAIN thing I'd say is that there is NO number on the front door. I'd invest in a outdoor showing the name and a number 12 as the address says.

Just open your eyes... it's written on the front door... and unfortunatly we are can't do better on an HISTORIC BUILDING... house of the famous french painter HENRI GERVEX... Regards, The BVJ CHAMPS ELYSEES HOSTEL !

Thank you for the kindness hospitality :)

• 30th Dec 2014
  • China

I liked the showers and the staff service. But i think they need better beds.

PERFECT STAFF & CLEANLINESS + GOOD LOCATION SECURITU & VALUE... Thanks a lot, Hope to see you soon, The BVJ CHAMPS ELYSEES HOSTEL P.S. : For sure only bunk beds in the cheapest room you choosed. We've got better, but it's more expensive...

O hostel é muito bom. Limpo, organizado e os quartos amplos. No inverno é bem quente! a localização é ótima, 2 minutos do metrô.

97 % STATISFIED .... Thanks a lot, We hope to see soon in our SIMPLE & BASIC HOSTEL... The BVJ CHAMPS ELYSEES HOSTEL !

Thank you so much! The stay was so nice (especially the breakfast !) I want to come back at this hostel!

Thanks a lot for our PERFECT LOCATION + VERY GOOD SERCURITY + VERY GOOD STAFF + VERY GOOD CLEANLINESSE, VALUE & FACILITIES... We hope to see you soon back on our HISTORIC HOSTEL, closed to Arc de Triomphe & Champs Elysées Avenue... Best regards The BVJ CHAMPS ELYSEES HOSTEL !

Very nice hostel. I stayed during the last week in December 2014. It is clean and the people working there are really nice and helpful. The breakfast was nice and have all what you need. The location of the hostel is very central. I would recommend this hostel.

• 28th Dec 2014
  • Egypt

Thanks a lot for our "NICE PROPERTY + CLEAN FACILITIES + HELPFULL STAFF + NICE BREAKFAST"... We hope to see you soon back in our HISTORIC HOSTEL, fully reniew last winter, and located closed to ARC DE TRIOMPHE & CHAMPS ELYSEES avenue... Best regards, The BVJ CHAMPS ELYSEES HOSTEL !

No kitchen at all. No one hangs out in common room. Share large rooms. Very clean washrooms. One key per eight bed rooms. Great place to lay your head at if thats what you need

Thanks for the very clean washroom & the great place to lay your head... all we pretend... As informed on the micro web site, as confirmed by mail : NO PUBLIC KITCHEN ACCES, NO LIFT, NO LAUNDRY, only BUNK BEDS + a FREE EARLY FRENCH BREAKFAST in a SIMPLE & BASIC HOSTEL closed to Avenue des Champs Elysées... Regards, THE BVJ CHAMPS ELYSEES HOSTEL !

BVJ was fantastic! Location was perfect, staff was friendly and super helpful, Very clean and nice! Only suggestion for guests is to have a way of securing your things (as they mention, and they do have a luggage room!). Breakfast was great. This is definitely my first choice hostel for when I stay in Paris!

• 29th Nov 2014

97 % RATED : with a PERFECT LOCATION + FRIENDLY STAFF + VERY CLEAN + GREAT BREAKFAST !!! For our VERY SIMPLE & VERY BASIC HOSTEL reserved for real youth traveler, who are not so precious... & where you will find JUST THE NECESSARY : A BED + A FREE EARLY BREAK FAST but NO LIFT, NO PUBLIC KITCHEN ACCESS, NO LAUNDRY, NO LOCKERS, FREE WI-FI only in the lobby ! Hope the see you soon, THE BVJ CHAMPS ELYSEES HOSTEL !

The hostel lacked anywhere to securely lock up belongings and had no security for getting into the building or even the rooms and most of the time, the doors even to the rooms remain unlocked. That being said, I did not feel unsafe, but would have appreciated some sort of locker or more secure spot to leave my things. The breakfast was nice, and the building itself is very clean and pretty.

NICE BREAKFAST + CLEAN & PRETTY BUILDING UNDER A FULL CAMERA CONTROL + 24H RECEPTIONIST CREW + A KEY FOR EACH ROOM !!! See you soon, The BVJ CHAMPS ELYSEES HOSTEL !

Free breakfast, great location! Overpriced, but you'll hardly find anything better in Paris.

The place and the staff is nice. The only bad thing is that only one bathroom for the whole floor is not enough. One more would have been a good thing.

• 20th Oct 2014

"NICE PLACE & STAFF..." + 17 bathrooms at disposall... just open your eyes... Hope to see you soon, The BVJ CHAMPS ELYSEES HOSTEL

Everything was so perfect with reasonable price. it's clean, good location. Just only one thing bad was they don't have locker room for luggage. But i'll stay here again when i visit paris later.

THANKS A LOT : "every thing was so PERFECT ! CLEAN + GOOD LOCATION" Hope to see you soon, THE BVJ CHAMPS EYSEES HOSTEL ! P.S. : A free lugage room under a 24h camera control is at disposall...

Decent free breakfast. Noise from the common area could be irritating at night.

RATED with a VERY GOOD LOCATION, STAFF, CLEANLINESS, VALUE & FACILTIES... A decent breakfast with : tea, coffee, hot chocolat, yogurt, fruit salad, orange juice, apple juice, 2 types of chease, 2 types of cereals, 3 types of biscote, cake, fresh daily "baguette" of the baker, 7 flavours of jam, honey, nutella, 2 types of fresh fruits... sorry we can't do better for A FREE EARLY FRENCH BREAKFAST BUFFET !!! P.S. : noise can happen in a Youth Hostel... Good luck to find better !

The hostel is part of the experience especially if it's your first time in the city. The hostel is difficult to locate. As a lone traveler, I expected a more comfortable, friendly atmosphere. I did't see any area to lock up my belongings while I was away. The common area felt like study hall- no mingling. I thought it distasteful to ask customers to leave/go outside following breakfast. Facilities clean.

• 12th Oct 2014

Thanks for the CLEAN FACILITIES but it seems that we are not made for you... SORRY, Just to remind : - we send you a mail of confirmation, with photos, maps and directions ;just read them it will be easier. Sorry but, we are not able to change the arhitecture of the city yet ! - all we pretend a SIMPLE & BASIC hoste with JUST THE NECESSARY : bunk beds, no lift, no kitchen, no laundry, a free lugage room under camera control, and for sure we need to clean the breakfast room ! Good luck

Awesome place, cool building, good location and staff. Only turn-off is lack of secure storage, but never was an issue.

94 % SATISFIED for an "AWESOME PLACE, COOL BUILDING, GOOD LOCATION & STAFF" Thanks a lot, THE BVJ CHAMPS ELYSEES HOSTEL ! Our free open space for lugage is under a 24H camera control !

My stay was very good in this place, it was the fiirst time I stay in a place liike that. The staff was very kind, facilities were clean, the valué for money was good for me, and it is 10 minutes walking from Champs ELysses. Maybe luggage security can be improve. In general terms, I recomend this place :)

• 11th Oct 2014
  • Mexico

Thanks for your "VERY GOOD STAY + KIND STAFF + CLEAN FACILITIES + GOOD VALUE" The BVJ CHAMPS ELYSEES HOSTEL P.S. : We well notice the little point, lugage room is already under camera contron but we are working to do better...

A clean and beautiful hostel aesthetically but the vibe is all wrong - there are no places to chill out and chat to people, there is no alcohol to be drunk on premises, the staff are disinterested and even hostile. This isn't the sort of atmosphere you want when backpacking and living in hostels. The price is ridiculous compared to the rest of Europe, but that is to be expected of Paris. All being said however - excellent location and a beautiful building. Free breakfast is always a bonus

It was too noisy that I couldn't sleep at night.

• 10th Oct 2014
  • China

Thanks for the VERY GOOD LOCATION & STAFF... GOOD ATMOSPHERE, VALUE, FACILITES & SECURITY, The BVJ CHAMPS ELYSEES HOSTEL P.S. : Sorry for the noise, we try our best...

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5