Baan Boran Reviews

27 Boonsiri Road, San Chao Por Sua, Pranakorn, Bangkok, Thailand

More like a hotel than anything else. It was located on a street about 3 blocks from Khao San Road, which I wouldn't feel comfortable by myself at night. The rooms were fastidiously clean (they folded my pile of dirty clothes), and the staff was eager to help, though there was a bit of a language barrier. Breakfast was included, as was afternoon tea and fruit.

Enjoyed our stay here. Staff were very courteous and polite but their English wasn't great which could be an issue if help was required. Very clean and excellent location,close to the hustle and bustle and walking distance to attractions but still very quiet at night. Marked as average for atmosphere as the reception is really an ice cream parlour so not really designed specifically with travellers in mind. I would still recommend this place though due to location and cleanliness.