Baan Dinso 2 Reviews

78/3 Ratchadamnoen Klang Road, Borvornnivate Pranakorn, Bangkok, Thailand

Baan Dinso was a really nice... guesthouse/B&B. It's not really a hostel if you're a backpacker looking to hang out with fellow backpackers, but it's very clean and has single rooms with amazing views of Democracy Monument.

Very good location, room very clean. Really good value for money

Manager was friendly. Although, the price for the breakfast she told me was 100 bahts,but as I next morning had the breakfast, it was 150 bahts.I guess the girl on duty took that extre 50 bahts to herself. The biggest problem was the noise as the door and walls are like paper. I woke up in the middle of the night. It felt like people were coming through the door. Then they took showers and I had to listen to their partying. All I wanted was to sleep. Banso couldn't deliver.

Excellent value for money

• 31st Jul 2015

If you are looking for a quite place to stay in, not really far away from all the interesting locations, this is the place for you. Staff is really helpful, laundry is well handled, everything is super-clean and the atmosphere is great. Highly recommended!

Staff is very nice and helpful. They booked me a room on short notice (when online sites said they were full) and then were able to get me a train ticket for a date that was "sold out" according to the train station employees (although I had to pay an additional 20% fee!) gotta over Thailand :)

• 15th Jul 2015