Baan Hin Sai Resort & Spa Reviews

5/5 Moo 3, Bophud, Koh Samui, Thailand

We booked in here without too much thought. It is really nice, but it is not for young people. It has a nice pool to chill out in, and it is on the beach. The rooms are really nice, all wooden, you have a golf cart that takes you to your room, which is quite cool. Food though, we ordered lunch, meal each and a drink each = 800 baht - that is £16 - IT'S MEANT TO BE THAILAND! A nice place for couples and older folks, but I wouldn't recommend it to my mates. In fact I would really recommend Koh Sam

We stayed in this gorgeous resort, close to the sea and with a free shuttle to Chaweng Beach. Very relaxing and lovely staff. Would definitely stay again.

• 19th Feb 2014

The first thing we noticed was that it was set in a beautiful idyllic location, high up on a cliff/mountain view point. The pool was stunning, tiered on 3 levels. The rooms were lovely too, we chose a deluxe bungalow which was comfortable and had a nice balcony. The only real negative is the location. Whilst it's strategically located between Lamai and chaweng, we needed to taxi every where (usually 200B per trip) and this added to our costs as we wanted to go to chaweng every night.

We had a wonderful time there.I had choosen this place, because my boyfriend had his birthday and I wanted to have a romantic location!Everything there I dreamt of.We had a grat view on the ocean and a nice and clean room. The whole facility was good maintained and beautiful. As a big plus the reception helped me with a credit card matter and suprised my boyfriend with flowers and a fruit platter in the room on his birthday, without any charge! Also they have a wonderful Spa.Perfect!Thank You!

Could not rate this place highly enough.. great value for money clean and tidy and facilities are excellent.. 10 minutes from.koh samui but didnt cause any problems as staff organised taxis.. best place we stayed in whilst travelling around thailand..

• 17th Oct 2013