Baan Kamala Reviews

74/44 Moo.3 Kamala, Kathu, Phuket, Thailand

Great hostel. More like a hotel than a hostel. My girlfriend and I were there during low season, so there weren't many others around. The staff were incredibly friendly and helpful. The rooms were new and very clean. Constant hot water and air conditioning. Kamala is a quiet town (at least during low season), so it's a great getaway for a couple. The beaches aren't the best (dirty water, with local waste being drained out onto it). Better beaches can be found 15 mins south however.

• 30th Jun 2014

This was the best hostel I stayed at of all 4 I tried in Phuket. I really enjoy the town there is a great english style bakery and a grocery store near by. The room they provide has a great artistic flair.

This place was in close proximity to Kamala beach and relatively easy to access Patong beach. The room was clean and the staff were friendly.

Great place near Kamala beach. Very kind and genuine staff, felt like we had the whole place to ourselves. Because of construction we were upgraded to a deluxe which was so wonderful - beautiful rooms, fridge, safety deposit box, tv, and great wifi.