Baan Kamala Reviews

74/44 Moo.3 Kamala, Kathu, Phuket, Thailand

This place was not bad for the cost. It's very close to walk to the beach but not much else really going on. It may be that I was there during the low season as for not many guest but I can't see too much even if it was high season. The staff was helpful and I enjoyed my stay of 3 days. No breakfast or towels. The Wifi also was very choppy going in and out

Baan Kamala was absolutely lovely place to stay. The receptionist was really really nice. She let us check in early and also store our luggage late the next day. Great service. She gave us drinks upon check in. Let us play board games after we checked out, phoned a taxi for us, let us print boarding passes and gave us local recommendations. All in all a lovely place. Only negative is the very unfriendly staff in the restaurant next door and the food quality there. That was something to avoid

• 26th Aug 2015
  • Wales

Very quiet in low season but was fortunate to spend my time here with a couple of other solo travellers. Would be a really nice place to stay in high season. The free BBQ was awesome :)

Baan Kamala has very nice location, good facilities, and an awesome staff. Even though they were resorting, it was a nice hostel, felt almost like a hotel and it was next to a restaurant that was good and cheap. The staff were very friendly, nice, and helpful. They recommended things to do in Phuket, where to find them, and the best deals (especially in food and transportation). BONUS: it's a five minute walk from Kamala Beach!

• 10th Jul 2015