Baan Klang Vieng Hostel Reviews

127/1 Moon Muang road, Soi 5, Muang, Chiang Mai, Thailand

Perfect stay. Room was impeccably clean. Bed comfortable. Excellent location within walking distance of many markets. Staff was very friendly and help book tours. Would stay again when I am in Chiang Mai!

Great, clean, great location, good price and very kind staff. I had to change my booking and they did it very kindly with no problem! Rare today! Thanks a lot! Recommend!!!

We really enjoyed our stay at this hostel. It was very conveniently located, with really nice staff. The room was nice and clean, and they cleaned our room each day. We also got some good suggestions for day tours, which were at a better price than online. If you want a nice, quiet and clean place to stay, I recommend you to stay here.

I am happy for my stay, keep up the good work.

Very good location and a lovely room. Spacious and in good location.. Friendly staff although can sometimes be hard to find anyone! Defineatly recommend and would go back again!

Very friendly and helpful woman that runs the place. Location was close to night markets and minimarts. Very clean place. Stayed during Sonkran...getting around the city was difficult. Will stay here again.

I had the most amazing stay at this hostel. Location is perfect. Rooms are fantastic. Host is great too. Can't recommend enough!

I cannot begin to express what a wonderful hostel this is! It's location is great, right in the old city and only like 2-3 blocks from the Sunday Market and lots of restaurants/massages. I was on the ground floor but it wasn't noisy at all and so clean! She also provides towels and cleans the room everyday - perk! The real VIP though is the lady who runs it. She set up all my tours and helped me get a taxi for a 6am flight. For a solo traveller looking for some privacy it was fantastic!

• 2nd Apr 2015

Room was very clean, air conditioning was completely silent and cooled very quickly, which is important after being outside walking all day. The woman who runs the hostel helped us set up tours, get a ride to the airport, and was all around one of the nicest people ever. Good experience.

Really friendly owner and the room was impeccably clean and tidy. would say this was a hotel not a hostel!

• 29th Mar 2015

Loveeeed this hostel, the staff is sooo nice and lovely, the lady doesnt speak good english but she trys to help a lot. The room is incredibly clean and very confortable.

The staff here was amazing! I don't speak Thai and they were able to help me navigate my short trip to Chiang Mai. Very friendly people and the room was rather large (though the bed wasn't the softest). Overall the place was on the small side and seemed more like a B

• 16th Mar 2015

Watch out: EXTREMELY HARD BED MATTRESS. yes, it felt like the mattress was actually harder than the floor. i woke up in the morning with back pains. find another place..

• 8th Mar 2015

The lady who works here is very helpful and very sweet. She helped us book our activities and gave us ideas and recommendations on what to do. My only complaint about the room was the bathroom. The shower was on top of the toilet which I really don't like and the water pressure was so low it would have been impossible to wash my hair. Besides that, the place was really great. It is located a short walk away from the weekend markets and other activities.

One of the cleanest places that we have stayed in Thailand. Very nice owner, really helpful.

Great place to stay if you want a little time to yourself or you're with friends (no dorms and no common room). Very convenient location near Thapae Gate, very friendly and helpful owner and extremely clean!

• 15th Feb 2015

Great hostel! The staff was super friendly and helpful. Showed up very late at night when our flight got delayed and they were still waiting for us. We had a "Standard Double Bed Private Ensuite" and the bed was soo comfortable and giant! The room was also very big and nicely decorated. Would love to return here.

Great location and friendly staff. I would definitely stay here again!

Manager is a lady who will take care of your travel needs (book tours, taxi). She has a daughter and two cats. Location is very good, right next to two cheap massage places, a street next to party district, and close enough to new town (a bit of a walk to night market, but doable). Room basic, Wi-Fi is good, there is hot water, but I don't think I used it right. Pretty clean.

We are 4 travelers in our mid twenties traveling around the world. This hostel is more of a boutique hotel. The host is a doll; she is so sweet, helpful, and accommodating. The hostel itself is impeccably clean! I'm a clean freak and I was blown away by just how clean it everything is! The decor is simple- dark bamboo floors, large windows with screens (no mosquitos!), and white bedding (so cozy)! WIFI is the best we've had in all of Thailand! Location couldn't be more perfect! Stay here!!!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6