Baan Sathorn Backpacker Guesthouse Reviews

45 soi 3 (wat prok), Charoen-rat Road, Kwang Tungwatdon, Khet Sathorn, Bangkok, Thailand

We really enjoyed our stay. The main reason was the staff, that was always very friendly. They helped us a lot in getting around and find special places to visit. Tanks for the excellent service!

• 14th Jun 2014

I stayed at a very hot time of the year and the fan in the single room was just enough to keep things comfortable; the managers were lovely and helpful, the street food near by was excellent, the place felt like some where I could relax and spend an extended time if I wanted to. All in all I'd highly recommend it (I am not a party into the night person!) and I'll definitely be staying there again.

Super clean, loads of outdoor space to meet people in, lovely owners who will tell you where to go/eat, a little out of the way but easy enough once you learn the way to the main road, would definitely go back!

This will forever be my home in Bangkok. If you want the Koh San Road party scene and people, look elsewhere. If you want a great calm atmosphere in a quiet quarter of otherwise hectic Bangkok, where you can still hear tropical birds and other creatures singing, yet still EASILY access the rest of the city by a very short walk (through an authentic neighborhood) - you've found Baan Sathorn Backpacker. Thank you Fabian and Jai! - Jay

Very good place and great value for money. Staff very helpful when needed and place has lovely atmosphere with great facilities. Nice tocuh that it is in local neighbourhood so you can see real Thai life and are right beside shops. BTS station not far and easy to get to main sights from there. Bed a bit hard but no issue as slept very well every night - great that they provided a fan. Only minor issue was light switch in my room at far end away from door but didn't cause any problems. Go for it!

A very clean and modern hostel. It's very close to all the main transport links 5-10 minutes or so to the sky rail and ferry terminal. The rooms and bathrooms are impeccably clean and comfortable, and the staff are friendly and helpful.

• 6th Feb 2014