Baan Smile Hostel

Very Good 188 Total Reviews

• England, Male, 25-30
3rd Jan 2017
7.4

For a one of night it will do it was clean and not to much of a walk to town and not far from the airport so it suited me. However there's only 2 toilet/showers in the whole hostel (20 beds from my count) and the roof leaked when it rained so 2 of the beds were soaked through. Other than that it will do in a pinch

• England, Female, 18-24
26th Dec 2016
6.9

The staff at Baan Smile were lovely, the main lady was so chatty and friendly. There was not real atmosphere at the hostel, however we just went for a few chilled days so that was ok. The location is a little walk out of the main area but this was fine for us as was quiet. The bathroom wasnt the cleanest and had a weird smell to it. The room was also a little grubby. But was fine for a few days. Overall it fit our purpose.

• England, Couple, 25-30
24th Nov 2016

This is our third time staying at the hostel and couldn't think of a reason to not have chose to stay. The staff are friendly, only a 10 minute walk to the Main Street and beach area so it is peaceful. Shops and restaurants either side. Perfect for a city getaway from the huddle and bussle.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
28th Sep 2016

I had a great stay at this hostel. I arrived very late at night and they were still open waiting for me. I had a clean comfortable bed with air con, a bit noisy if you are staying on the street side and don't have earplugs! They organized my transfer to the ferry with no hassles. I came back and stayed another night a week later and the experience was the same!