Baan Smile Place Reviews

37/89 Moo 3, Bo Phut, 37/89 Moo 3, Bo Phut, Koh Samui, Thailand

Great hostel, super helpful and friendly staff. They helped us book a tour of Angthong and our ferry tickets wnd had lots of suggestions on restaurants, things to do etc. Hostel was very clean, good size lockers provided in the dorms, and power point and light in each bunk. Would definitely stay here again!

Decent hostel. Fairly clean. Lacks good common areas.

No complaints, good price for what you get. Staff very friendly and a good location near several eateries and chilled bars.

Good hostel, very clean. Not that much atmosphere because it is quite small but it's close to everything you need. Great staff, very friendly and very helpful. Owner even ironed my shirt for a night out 😀

• 5th Jan 2015
  • Scotland

Great staff!! Very friendly and willing to help us with everything we needed! Totally recommend this hostel

Clean and comfortable hostel right in the heart of chaweng beach area. If you're looking to get into the nightlife and city action on a budget, you'll be happy here. Beds are very comfortable and the bathrooms are well maintained. Might get noisy sometimes but the night I stayed was alright. You won't be disappointed with this place.

Close to the airport and the beach and they have actual hot showers! Staff is also very nice.

Excellent hostel, no real common room, but still a suitable place to stay on the island.

the owner of the hostel is a great person that will gladly help you and guide you around. the rest of the staff are kind and helpful as well. great place to be if you need a cheap and clean place to saty in ko-samui.

A very nice hostel. The staff is great and they have also a tourist information desk where you can book all the tours you want to take. This hostel was a great place to stay, cheap, clean and close to the beach. I would definitely stay here again.

Baan was awesome, the owner was super helpful and helped us plan a last minute trip and went above and beyond for us in Koh samui and we loved it! The place itself was super nice, clean

Great value for money, friendly staff, would definitely stay here again

I Booked my room 2 days before my arrival but only when I got to the Hostel the lady in the Reception told me that they did over booking and sent me to the hostel in front... It felt like they did that on purpose to fill in the other hostel that was good although...

Lovely and clean, staff really friendly and helpful, location is great as away from the main bars etc but close enough to walk, plenty of smaller restaurants and bars near by. No common room but found it easy to meet people in the same room.

Lovely hostel stayed twice now! My boyfriend left some valuables here and they kept them for him until we returned 10 days later!! Big Comfy beds with great Ac, warm showers. Location is quite far from Chaweng strip so be prepared to walk! Nice and quiet though! Only downside i found a cockroach in my bed! Went to let the owner know and she just said "oh" so tht wasn't great. Overall a lovely hostel though

okay hostel. my wallet got stolen here. there were locks on the door but people did not use them. luckily staff was very helpfull, rang the police etc. not a party hostel

Good location-2 minutes to beach by walk,friendly staffs,not good atmosphere to meeting new friends, but really good for chilling.

We had a fantastic 4 nights at the Baan Smile, in a lovely clean dorm with own bathroom, a balcony and air con! Everyone working there went out of their way to tell us about where to find great local food (turn left out of the door, right at the end and walk for 5 mins), to book our train tickets and find out any transport information we needed. Such a friendly place - a favourite so far in Thailand.

• 8th Sep 2014

Our room was cleaned and it was in a great location, but there was not a good atmosphere for meeting people and there was no wifi in the rooms. Overall we enjoyed our stay.

recommanded!