Baan Suay Backpackers Reviews

383 patak road T.Karon phuket, Phuket, Thailand

Everyone was so friendly and helpful from the moment we arrived, nothing was too much trouble. The staff helped us organize trips and even got us good discounts. The room was lovely and cleaned everyday with fresh water, tea and coffee replaced daily. Great swimming pool . Restaurants are a 3-5min walk away. They have an all day menu in the hotel restaurant and the food is delicious! The beach 10 min walk, so location is great. Couldn't recommend enough! Thank you for such a nice, relaxed stay!

• 8th Jan 2016
  • Spain

The room was really good (although windowless), as well as the lobby and the swimmingpool. It's just a bit far away from the beach, but for the price it's very good.

• 28th Nov 2015

Uber friendly/helpful staff, clean, good facilities, air con. Relatively close to night life (though Karon beach is not a party area). Not that close to the beach. We did enjoy our stay though - would happily stay again.

Their policy is to charge the full amount the day before arrival during high season. As I get there planning on paying cash as most travelers do, they had already taken the money from my account DURING LOW SEASON and I couldnt even get an apoligy. Def dont recomend their food as I had to kill the biggest roach of my life in the room, so cant imagine whats on their kitchen counters. The sink had nasty mold (see pics) and they didnt fix the tv until the night before check out.

For the price the place is brilliant. if you want to be close to the Karon beach without all the hustle and bustle I would stay here. It's about a 15 minute walk to the beach and about 400baht to patong beach. You can also hire a moped from The front desk for 300baht a day which is much cheaper than getting taxis. The food is awful and overpriced so don't eat here. The room was clean, great wifi and shower. Can't fault the room at all. I would recommend staying here!

• 11th Sep 2015