Baan Suay Backpackers Reviews

383 patak road T.Karon phuket, Phuket, Thailand

Super clean and pool was great! They also provided snorkels and beach mats/umbrellas which was a real treat. Friendly staff and decent location, would go again!

Very good place to stay , with good facilities ( swimming pool, bar ...). The staff is very pleasant, but one girl don't speak English.. So it's a little bit difficult to communicate . Rooms are clean and tidy , king size bed ! We really enjoy our stay in baan suay ! To take a rest and enjoy a fresh beer on the swimming pool, it's the best place ! Very ship for the quality ! Thanks :)

• 16th May 2015

This hostel is good. It is clean, the price is good, but has some points that are bad. The shower is so bad, the water dropped down so slow and in a small quantity. The staff is so friendly, but don't speak english, and this is bad. I had some problems with my transfer for Phi Phi because of this. The price of the food is so expensive. The breakfast in the street is about 3 dollars for person, but there..... was about 8 dollars. The location isn't amazing. But in general is good, I recommend it.

I went during low season so I can't comment on the atmosphere of the place. We stayed in a very comfortable private room. The facilities were very clean and nice. The WiFi worked, kind of. The staff were less than helpful when it came to finding taxi's, and the food was way overpriced. (Seriously, 200 baht for breakfast??). It's also a bit far from the beach. That being said, you CANNOT beat the value.