Baan Nisarine Reviews

98/1 Maharaj Road, Paknum,Muang, Krabi, Thailand

Worst nights sleep ever! Ridiculously hot, one bathroom between about 12 of us. Would definitely not recommend staying here!

Thanks for your comment and if you did't know in this we like to let you know we have 4 bathroom with down floor 1 room,2 floor 1 room and 5 floor 2 bath room ,why you did't see it and we have dorm air condition also when we ark you to move why you din't do it, But all this we also to thank that for your stay with us if your feel it bad to me.

OK for 1 night. rooms too hot bc no air con & not enough plugs in the dorm room. easy to meet people and near to night markets. the woman at the front desk was very rude to us - wanted to book an extra night & she only had 1 bed available in the air con dorm room. wanted to share the bed but she tried charging us for 2 people in 1 bed (380B) instead of letting us just pay for the bed (190B). 380B to SHARE a single bed!! when trying to question this she rudely told us to go find somewhere else!

Thank you for your comment and to let you know we charge you just 300 Bath with air con dome why not because we put more blankets, pillows ,Usually two people 380 baht and 1 more stay ,When you are two people, you are have bath water, shampoo, shower cream, 300 baht is unlikely to be expensive, why you are write a lie!

A nice and clean hostel, good beds and rooms and good wifi. But the place felt more like it's a business then a cosy backpackers. Communication to the staff wasn't always easy. Good to stay for a night to go further to other place's around Krabi.

I can reccomended this hotel. There is clean, perfect staff and good atmosphere. THanks and see soon again !

• 14th Jun 2015
  • Slovakia

Stayed at this hostel for couple of days and it was very good. Hostel was clean, well situated and the staff were very friendly. Felt very welcome! It's very worth of the money! Would recommend to stay there!

• 25th May 2015
  • Czech Republic

great! would recommend and stay again. the staff are very friendly and helpful. stayed an extra night.

Good Location,Friendly and helpful staff

• 27th Apr 2015
  • Thailand

The hostel was overall nice. The rooms and bathroom were clean and the staff was friendly. The major problem I had was that the dorm room became unbearably hot at night, to the point where I could not sleep. If the owners add air con to the dorm rooms I think they will have a lot more satisfied clients.

the hostel is what it is, you get what you pay for but we ended up only staying one night because the bed was so bad - probably the worst I've slept in throughout south east Asia (I actually lifted the sheet to check there was a mattress there because I thought we were lying on wood) there is no lift in the hostel which can be a hassle if like my friend you have a suitcase and not a backpack as we were on the 5th floor and she had to carry it up. The room didn't have ac so was extremely hot!

Staff were so lovely! Room was really nice and big, however no air con!

Friendly and helpful staff, nice size shower room and clean. Dorm room was a little hot but it is everywhere! Good value for money, would stay again.

Staff made a good impression and apologized in advamce for the bad reputation. We arrived 15 minutes late and that was no problem at all.

Very nice and friendly staff. Nice hall/ living-room. Clean and cool room, quick wifi-connection.

This is the worst place I have ever stayed. The staff was so rude that it almost ruined my experience. They lied and cheated me with thier "taxi" service among many other things. I quickly got out of there the next day. I have never experienced such mean people. Do not stay here!!'n

We apologize to you for your bad feel to us but we like to say with you "My taxi it standard price if you can do out side that it no problem for it you can do that if you like they price ,you just go out and take it but your comment that it not fair for me because your price that it very very low rate normally!!! no one to ask this ,please re-check Thank you.

The place is clean, a bit far from the airport bus stop and major restaurants. Anyway there's a 7 Eleven just crossing the street. Only thing that ruined was the rude staff when they told me to leave the place because I had already checked out.

Enjoyed are stay.

This was the hottest hostel I have ever been in, and I'm an Aussie. The heat was unbelievable, almost overwhelming. How anyone slept in that oven I don't know. Staff were lovely, but if u need sleep - never stay at this hostel. I can not stress it enough - this hostel is BOILING HOT!!! I feell asleep for an hr and dreamt I was being strangled, woke up struggling to breath, the air was soo thick. I have nothing else to say apart from, good luck.

The man and woman running the place are brilliant, do everything they can to help you and are extremely friendly.. My only problem is that I got some bed bug bites on the first night! Plus make sure you get a room with A/C!

We arrived later than we had expected due to our flight from Bangkok being moved terminals and then delayed for another hour. When we eventually found the hostel the very rude owner denied we ever booked a room there, despite me showing him the email and reference number on my phone. So we were left to wander the streets at midnight to find somewhere else to stay. The same thing happened to a lady I met the very next day!! So if you book this place, don't be late otherwise they will sell it on!

We apologize to you make bad feel to us and we advised that in my detail as the website if come to late please contact us via email or call. And we think that the money may not be important but we wait is long every night that make me to tired but they not come .So we will not need to wait for someone who not care about booking.If you need more good idea please please tell us if we can do anything this good for me and good for the guest it do not like your case.

Vey clean roms and bathrooms, great air con too. They told me they could do guest's laundry for 50b a kg, then told me they couldn't do it after I'd brought my clothes down, which was a bit annoying! Good location close to the markets, get a tuk tuk to the main bus stop (around 40b) to get onwards buses, way cheaper and better than the minivans that pick you up.

View all Krabi Bed and Breakfasts