Baan Nisarine Reviews

98/1 Maharaj Road, Paknum,Muang, Krabi, Thailand

Nice that it was always clean and good location. Having a fan only though was a bit uncomfortable. One lady that works there was also very rude to me and seemed unfriendly. Wasnt impressed with this.

Very friendly staff, easy walk to the night market and to the pier. Staff is very helpful and kind. They book tours that pick you up in front of the hostel. A good time!

You get what you pay for. It's in a decent location.

• 24th Jan 2016

There was no airconditioning in our room even though Hostelworld advertised there would be.

• 23rd Jan 2016
  • New Zealand

Booking through hostelworld usually brings with it a warm welcome but not from this place. They seemed burdened that I was their. The room was hot. Probably the worst located room. No wind came in and the fans location just blew all the cool night air out. I asked if they could help but just said no and continued to watch TV. He up sold me bus tickets to the pier. I showed up early the next day and waited for an hour of him saying, 10more minutes. He said it came early and you missed it.

• 22nd Jan 2016

For our purposes this hostel served very well. We were just stopping overnight and needed a place to crash. It was cheap and relatively clean but not the kind of place we would extend out stay at. Overall not a bad experience.

Very clean and confortable.

• 20th Jan 2016

It was quite hot and with no AC and being placed on the top floor - it was a rough nights sleep. Staff was relatively helpful and the location was seemingly average.

• 19th Jan 2016
  • rahbaba

The locatiom was lovely in terms of shops and restaurants however, we thought that the staff were very rude and unhelpful. And for this reason alone will not be going back.

• 17th Jan 2016

Good value by one complaint was there were hundreds of little bugs covering the towel in which the coffee machine was sitting on. Makes me wonder if there were bugs other places.

• 14th Jan 2016

Ok cheap hostel, no atmosphere

Great people run this place. It's far from the beach. I recommend it as a place to get your bearings, not to spend more than a day or 2.

I just arrived and someone took my bed on the 5th floor when I asked the staff they say to wait until the person came back and see with him/her So finally no need the staff for that ...

Great value for money but our room was on the 5th floor (no lifts) so having to bring a backpack up 5 flights of stairs was pretty tiring plus our room was so hot even though there was a fan..

Good location and nice staff.

Not amazing, bit convenient en route to ko Lanta

Owner ripped us off on the room... Basically all that has to be said I would find somewhere else next time

Staff visibly upset when plans were changed and almost unwilling to help, though accommodated in the end; location far from anything in Krabi; very loud in rooms next to main road; cleanliness was the highlight

The owner while very helpful smoke incessantly. 12 ppl in hot room, hard beds, loud fan.

Our room was ok when we first arrived. It was big and looked clean. Our bed got broken whem we sat on it and in the evening we had a cockroach in our room. The location was really good but I wouldn't stay here again.

View all Krabi Bed and Breakfasts