Baan Nisarine Reviews

98/1 Maharaj Road, Paknum,Muang, Krabi, Thailand

Staff: Despite my proof of booking, the receptionist insisted that I canceled my reservation and therefore did not have the correct rooms for my group. Facilities: The hostel itself was rough--the unairconditioned room only had one working fan and was cramped even for a hostel. There was no common area to speak of which did not help. As for the security, there were small, lockable cupboards but the one for my bed was missing altogether so I did not have a space to lock up any valuables.

• 25th Jul 2015

Thank you for writing a review and we let you know and show your booking with you are forgot that booking your check in as 25th July(07) '15 2015-06-20.but you come stay 25 Jun(06) but you're lucky because we have a bed for your group and giving you room with air without more charge. You do not care about my great effort for. What do you thinking? If you are re-check your book again,therefore you are wrong,Is that a true story!!!

It wasn't very clear when booking that the room we were booking was fan only, we were a bit upset and explained this to staff and he argued with us it wasn't a nice experience. We had the hottest night which was uncomfortable with no aircon. The location is fine in Krabi town but it said it as 15 min drive to the beach-beach - it's over 30 min.

We do not argue with you but we just show and need to clear your booking and it still show you are pay only for fan ,It is not possible that you will have our air conditioner that your say and we do not understand ,why you do not agree this booking because it book by yourself. And we are also have to thank you for your review.

Terrible! No air con so the room was horrendously hot and stuffy which brought along one hell of a smell no towels provided. And only one staff member could speak English who wasn't even there half the time Go somewhere else !!

Thanks for your review but we have dome air condition also but you not do it just pay 40 bath more from dome fan and also we No !! services towels because we let you know already we have many people steal why you don't understand from this,we work it very hard for service but many people it difference is not good as all ,We can not control.

Worst nights sleep ever! Ridiculously hot, one bathroom between about 12 of us. Would definitely not recommend staying here!

Thanks for your comment and if you did't know in this we like to let you know we have 4 bathroom with down floor 1 room,2 floor 1 room and 5 floor 2 bath room ,why you did't see it and we have dorm air condition also when we ark you to move why you din't do it, But all this we also to thank that for your stay with us if your feel it bad to me.

OK for 1 night. rooms too hot bc no air con & not enough plugs in the dorm room. easy to meet people and near to night markets. the woman at the front desk was very rude to us - wanted to book an extra night & she only had 1 bed available in the air con dorm room. wanted to share the bed but she tried charging us for 2 people in 1 bed (380B) instead of letting us just pay for the bed (190B). 380B to SHARE a single bed!! when trying to question this she rudely told us to go find somewhere else!

Thank you for your comment and to let you know we charge you just 300 Bath with air con dome why not because we put more blankets, pillows ,Usually two people 380 baht and 1 more stay ,When you are two people, you are have bath water, shampoo, shower cream, 300 baht is unlikely to be expensive, why you are write a lie!

Only stayed here for one night but had private double room which was cheap and comfortable. Not much to do around Krabi town so would recommend staying just one night to rest up before hitting the islands which I did.

A nice and clean hostel, good beds and rooms and good wifi. But the place felt more like it's a business then a cosy backpackers. Communication to the staff wasn't always easy. Good to stay for a night to go further to other place's around Krabi.

I can reccomended this hotel. There is clean, perfect staff and good atmosphere. THanks and see soon again !

• 14th Jun 2015
  • Slovakia

Stayed at this hostel for couple of days and it was very good. Hostel was clean, well situated and the staff were very friendly. Felt very welcome! It's very worth of the money! Would recommend to stay there!

• 25th May 2015
  • Czech Republic

great! would recommend and stay again. the staff are very friendly and helpful. stayed an extra night.

Good Location,Friendly and helpful staff

• 27th Apr 2015
  • Thailand

The hostel was overall nice. The rooms and bathroom were clean and the staff was friendly. The major problem I had was that the dorm room became unbearably hot at night, to the point where I could not sleep. If the owners add air con to the dorm rooms I think they will have a lot more satisfied clients.

the hostel is what it is, you get what you pay for but we ended up only staying one night because the bed was so bad - probably the worst I've slept in throughout south east Asia (I actually lifted the sheet to check there was a mattress there because I thought we were lying on wood) there is no lift in the hostel which can be a hassle if like my friend you have a suitcase and not a backpack as we were on the 5th floor and she had to carry it up. The room didn't have ac so was extremely hot!

Staff were so lovely! Room was really nice and big, however no air con!

Friendly and helpful staff, nice size shower room and clean. Dorm room was a little hot but it is everywhere! Good value for money, would stay again.

Staff made a good impression and apologized in advamce for the bad reputation. We arrived 15 minutes late and that was no problem at all.

Very nice and friendly staff. Nice hall/ living-room. Clean and cool room, quick wifi-connection.

This is the worst place I have ever stayed. The staff was so rude that it almost ruined my experience. They lied and cheated me with thier "taxi" service among many other things. I quickly got out of there the next day. I have never experienced such mean people. Do not stay here!!'n

We apologize to you for your bad feel to us but we like to say with you "My taxi it standard price if you can do out side that it no problem for it you can do that if you like they price ,you just go out and take it but your comment that it not fair for me because your price that it very very low rate normally!!! no one to ask this ,please re-check Thank you.

The place is clean, a bit far from the airport bus stop and major restaurants. Anyway there's a 7 Eleven just crossing the street. Only thing that ruined was the rude staff when they told me to leave the place because I had already checked out.

Enjoyed are stay.