Baan Nisarine Reviews

98/1 Maharaj Road, Paknum,Muang, Krabi, Thailand

Very nice staff that was eager to help me and my friends with whatever we needed. The hostel is new and a great deal for backpackers and anyone who is looking for a quiet, cheap, clean, and comfortable place to stay.

• 5th Sep 2014

A very spacious hotel (which, to be fair, could strike you as intimitating) for a ridiculously low price.

Good hostel overall. Very large bedrooms and helpful staff. Close to night market. Our room was on the fifth floor so quite a trek up the stairs - but prepared us for the tiger cave temple! Also very hot room with the fan, so might have been a lot more comfortable in the air con rooms.

Great location, lovely staff and nice atmosphere to the place. Free tea and coffee is also a genius idea and we really appreciated that. We were even allowed to have a shower after we had checked out as we were out all day and had to wait for a night bus. I thought this was a really nice touch and the staff were really friendly and helpful.

One of the better places I've stayed during 2 months of traveling SE Asia. The room had a funny smell to it, but it was OK with the window open. Internet worked well and place was clean. Free Tea and Coffee!

Staff really rude. They wanted us to pay twice the price when we arrived. They said that on internet the air conditionning is not oncluded which was probably false. Anyways, there was cockroach on the alley of our room. Don't worth the price...

The managers are very friendly, they kindly helped us with an urgent matter. I recommend

• 17th Jul 2014

Baan Gafiyah is a great place for more of a quiet visit (not quite the backpacker scene as some hostels). My boyfriend and I stayed here one night before out adventure to Railay beach and we really liked it. We had a huge room with A/C for only 20 bucks and it definitely felt like a 4 star resort. The owner is so nice and will give you advice on where to eat and go. The place is very safe and only a block from the night market!

• 9th Jul 2014

Good stay overall. Fan room was extremely hot but good for the price, but I would go for the AC room if you can spare a few more bahts. Our room was on the 5th floor, so getting up and down was sometimes a mission, but probably good exercise. They also booked our bus to Malaysia for us at a reasonable price, which was very helpful.

• 19th Jun 2014

Very friendly, big rooms that were kept very clean. However, fan only did get very hot at times. Overall, very good value for money, would recommend.

Nice family owned hotel. Short walk to the walking street but other than that there wasnt much to do near by. Be sure to book the deluxe room if you want AC. Book it online or you will end up paying more. Biggest

Wonderful people running this guesthouse, the room is huge, clean, everything is new down to the sheets. 2 minute walk to the night market, morning market and only a few minutes more to everything else in Krabi Town. I will definitely stay here again!

Room and bathroom were very clean. Our fan room was huge and the bed was firm. My only complaint is that our room smelled like old cabbage despite being very clean, I have no idea why. Staff was helpful.

Spacious rooms and walkable to the main attractions of Krabi town. Air/con rooms were double the price of fan rooms so not the best value for money if you need a comfortable sleep. Nice family and good service. Overall a pleasant stay here, would have been happy to stay longer if a/c had been a little cheaper.

Really great hostel. Only stayed for 1 night but it was clean, cheap and the room were a good size. The owners were lovely too. Highly recommend.

Very nice guest house, although location is not really central within Krabi Town - would recommend something farther south closer to the markets, and not having AC is a bummer given that it's available in other places.

Thank you for the excellent stay! You were very helpful and we had a good time while we were there.

An excellent hostel. Well located on the main road, very friendly and helpful staff. The rooms are large, well furnished and clean with good air conditioning. What more can you ask for at that price!

Perfect place to stay in Krabi if you are just passing through. The rooms are surprisingly big and the bathrooms were nice and clean. The door of one bathroom didn't lock though. If you take a room with shared bathroom you will be staying on the 4th floor, so if you don't like stairs this is not the place for you. There is a 7/11 just opposite the street and the nightmarket is a short walk away.

Everything is good. Just my room is in the fifth floor. But no lift :(