Baan Nisarine Reviews

98/1 Maharaj Road, Paknum,Muang, Krabi, Thailand

Amazing hostel. It's a good price for nice dorms and very, very clean and No smell in my room but after we have many people in room and OK,I understand .There have hot showers with big bathroom and free coffee at all hours. The staff has been so extremely helpful, I have no problem with the rules here because it gives a good clean hotel. It's in a good location, close to everything just walk 3 minute to morning market and 5 minute to night market ,Would definitely stay here again.

• 23rd Apr 2015
  • Thailand

The hostel was overall nice. The rooms and bathroom were clean and the staff was friendly. The major problem I had was that the dorm room became unbearably hot at night, to the point where I could not sleep. If the owners add air con to the dorm rooms I think they will have a lot more satisfied clients.

• 18th Apr 2015

the hostel is what it is, you get what you pay for but we ended up only staying one night because the bed was so bad - probably the worst I've slept in throughout south east Asia (I actually lifted the sheet to check there was a mattress there because I thought we were lying on wood) there is no lift in the hostel which can be a hassle if like my friend you have a suitcase and not a backpack as we were on the 5th floor and she had to carry it up. The room didn't have ac so was extremely hot!

Staff were so lovely! Room was really nice and big, however no air con!

Friendly and helpful staff, nice size shower room and clean. Dorm room was a little hot but it is everywhere! Good value for money, would stay again.

Staff made a good impression and apologized in advamce for the bad reputation. We arrived 15 minutes late and that was no problem at all.

Very nice and friendly staff. Nice hall/ living-room. Clean and cool room, quick wifi-connection.

This is the worst place I have ever stayed. The staff was so rude that it almost ruined my experience. They lied and cheated me with thier "taxi" service among many other things. I quickly got out of there the next day. I have never experienced such mean people. Do not stay here!!'n

We apologize to you for your bad feel to us but we like to say with you "My taxi it standard price if you can do out side that it no problem for it you can do that if you like they price ,you just go out and take it but your comment that it not fair for me because your price that it very very low rate normally!!! no one to ask this ,please re-check Thank you.

The place is clean, a bit far from the airport bus stop and major restaurants. Anyway there's a 7 Eleven just crossing the street. Only thing that ruined was the rude staff when they told me to leave the place because I had already checked out.

Enjoyed are stay.

This was the hottest hostel I have ever been in, and I'm an Aussie. The heat was unbelievable, almost overwhelming. How anyone slept in that oven I don't know. Staff were lovely, but if u need sleep - never stay at this hostel. I can not stress it enough - this hostel is BOILING HOT!!! I feell asleep for an hr and dreamt I was being strangled, woke up struggling to breath, the air was soo thick. I have nothing else to say apart from, good luck.

The man and woman running the place are brilliant, do everything they can to help you and are extremely friendly.. My only problem is that I got some bed bug bites on the first night! Plus make sure you get a room with A/C!

We arrived later than we had expected due to our flight from Bangkok being moved terminals and then delayed for another hour. When we eventually found the hostel the very rude owner denied we ever booked a room there, despite me showing him the email and reference number on my phone. So we were left to wander the streets at midnight to find somewhere else to stay. The same thing happened to a lady I met the very next day!! So if you book this place, don't be late otherwise they will sell it on!

We apologize to you make bad feel to us and we advised that in my detail as the website if come to late please contact us via email or call. And we think that the money may not be important but we wait is long every night that make me to tired but they not come .So we will not need to wait for someone who not care about booking.If you need more good idea please please tell us if we can do anything this good for me and good for the guest it do not like your case.

Vey clean roms and bathrooms, great air con too. They told me they could do guest's laundry for 50b a kg, then told me they couldn't do it after I'd brought my clothes down, which was a bit annoying! Good location close to the markets, get a tuk tuk to the main bus stop (around 40b) to get onwards buses, way cheaper and better than the minivans that pick you up.

I stayed here one night. Krabi town itself doesn't have much to offer. However, this hostel was very comfortable. There was plenty of space. The dorms are several floors up from the lobby - which doubles as a restaurant and travel agency. Therefore the atmosphere wasn't the best. However, very comfortable. Make sure to check out the night market right around the corner. Awesome cheap food - especially if you're coming from the islands.

We just staying the night there, but we got a huge room for the two of us, also really clean.

functional and clean. I would go back happily

Stayed here under the pretence at it was near to beach and airport. It was not. therefore ended up spending a lot of money on travel. Booked a transfer to the airport through the hostel only to have to wake up the driver ourselves and ask for our key deposit back. Although it was clean throughout our room had a distinctively bad smell. Agree with others that there are far too many rules and only one bathroom for a dorm and private rooms often meant queuing. Definitely recommend night market.

The hostel wasn't bad, but wasn't great. But what made us love it were the owners and staff. They went above and beyond to help us and make us feel at home. Would stay there again, 100%, just for the staff!!! :)

This is a great hostel. We really enjoyed our stay and found the staff to be very helpful. They provided lots of useful maps and reccomendations for our time in Bangkok. The location is easy to find and easy to travel around on the metro etc. The room was lovely, lots of space and really clean.

« first « Prev 1 2 3