Baan Nisarine Reviews

98/1 Maharaj Road, Paknum,Muang, Krabi, Thailand

Very enjoyable stay with an excellent location close to markets and songtaos to Ao Nang. Room and shared bathrooms were kept very clean, although when rooms are full it could be a bit of a wait for the bathrooms/shower. Enjoyed the views and the balcony. They were helpful booking a kayak tour and arranging a transfer to Ao Nang. Don't keep food in the room as ants will find it, like in most areas of Thailand.

Check-in time only to 5 pm. No possibility to make a note that my flight was coming in late. I went to the hostel and managed to find the staff (I was lucky that some fellow backpackers were chatting outside and let me in).

• 8th Dec 2014
  • Sweden

Greeting from me and hope you are well ,Thank you very much for your booking stay with us and this to let you know before we have some booking not yet come and we have a lose income, you have to understand and we have the notification details to contact us if you come to late check in after you booking you much to check it. Have a nice day . Anchana

Lovely staff! Really want to take care of you. Very nice room (very big) and clean! Near the night market.

Very clean hostel with friendly staff. very good location, enormous room with double bed with windows.

Had to leave because The room on the 5th without élévator wich is just under The roof was so hot That i Almost collapse even with The fan also people can see you inside your room as there is a public balcony in front of your Window and by The way The owner took 20 bath from my money and prétend it was her well dont go there

Thank you very much for your booking stay with us. And this let you know ,We have provided a detailed that there is no lift and also this is not as important as you pretend that we took your money it 20 bath for what?? and we do not understand this, and yes, another room with 505 they have balcony and can walk through part your room but you have a window, and you can close it by yourself. Have a nice day and stay with touch. Baan Nisarine

Friendly and helpful staff. Close to the night market and food street. Big bathroom with enough space to put your clothes that they won´t get wet while having a shower.

Very clean hostel but no air-conditioning in the room.

• 29th Nov 2014

Greeting from me and hope you are well Thank you very for your booking and stay with us and this to let you know we have many type room but if you are booking with Fan Room that it No Air condition and if you just pay more and booking with air condition that it No Hot!! So,we are welcome you back any time and please looking room with air condition . Have a nice day . Anchana

Booked a double for myself and paid for double, which was fine but when i got there, they didn't want to give me the room. Offered me a twin room so I could share. I had to argue with them until I got what I'd paid for only to be given the hottest room in the place. Wouldn't recommend this place

Staff were excellent-the woman is SO nice and helpful. One word of warning: smoking is permitted in the downstairs lobby, which made the whole 1st floor smell like smoke and made me feel kind of sick. I was also a little disappointed they didn't have better suggestions of things to do. The travel guy suggested a Barracuda tour, told me everyone loves them, and then didn't seem surprised when I gave it a thumbs down. Not a very social place, and the beds are super uncomfy. But fine for the cost!

A lovely hostel, the owners are great to. Rooms are great size and nice and clean. Good for price

Ok place for a stop over but nothing special about it. There are lockers in the room but you might struggle to lock your day pack away and doors seems to be opened most of the time. As a guy expect to get top bunk since lower ones are reserved for ladies ... The good thing, you will be able to book bus/boat/tour tickets here.

Greeting from me. Thank you very much for your booking stay with us. And this let you know ,We have provided lockers in the room but you can learn to use it.Also if you're a good man ,you do not say anything matters about helping or support for women only,please to do option for the sacrifice to perfect Thanks and have a nice day. Baan Nisarine

Overall it was a pleasant stay. Location was near the night market and only a15-20 minute drive to the airport. The Internet was decent and the rooms were clean and comfortable.

We only stayed for one night, but this was the best hostel we've visited in Thailand. Very friendly staff, very clean and spacious rooms. Price/quality is amazing!The only downside was that we could hear the traffic at night (the hostel is located on a busy street). Nonetheless highly recommended accommodation.

Really clean, very friendly. Just gets really hot at night

Nice and clean place to stay! My room was uge for a single and the hotel is in a great location..

NOTHING and NOWHERE you will EVER get to that will be Cleaner than this place... its UNREAL how clean this place is. you could eat off the shiniest floor and it would be cleaner than the plate you'd eat on. Super friendly staff very helpful and kind. the only drawback i would say is that it says its air-conditioned but the dorm room was not and it was steaming hot with a whimsy window and a couple of fans but i can't open the window coz the mosquitoes just love my blood.

It was supernice staying here! The lady behind the the reception is such a lovely person and welcomed us very warming and she helped us sorting our ongoing trip out! I can highly recommend staying here as I felt super comfortable and the rooms are very clean and the beds comfortable!!

We only stayed one night but found that the staff were so helpful. They booked our transport to koh lanta and even booked somewhere for us to stay. The room was great value for money! Large and clean with new facilities. Would definitely recommend staying here and we are planning to come back.

great place great very helpful people. I hope to come back soon. all the best

Lovely staff, very helpful. You can arrange everything you need there. Big commun area. Near the markets and food places. 7/11 just across the street.

View all Krabi Bed and Breakfasts