Baan Nisarine Reviews

98/1 Maharaj Road, Paknum,Muang, Krabi, Thailand

This place is alright, just the guy at the reception is not really helpful.

The dorm I stayed at was very clean. The bed was very comfortable and other facilities were quite new as well. Friendly staff. The location is a bit far from the pier and 15-20mins walk to the main shopping centre. But there were lots of shops around so It wasn't too bad. I enjoyed my stay.

Rooms and bathroom were very clean. Website claimed there was aircon, but we only had one fan & on the 5th floor that was a rough. Heat aside, it was comfortable enough. No lockers, but they provide a lockable cabinet for some security. Dealt with two different staff members, once of whom was very friendly and the other of whom was not at all. Location is decent, 7-11 and good places to eat right across the street, 20 minute tuk tuk from the beach.

Great location near the markets and walking street. Everything was clean, the staff were friendly and helpful, and you can book your onward travel with them. They don't have towels to use or borrow, and the room was very very hot - I understand that it might not be possible to install A/C but before you book, make sure you know which room you're in because I found it very difficult to sleep in the room without A/C, and there was also a lot of noise from outside. However overall I had a good stay

Ok for stopover - had a very large room. We left about 7 in the morning and waited for our transport in reception while the receptionist was asleep on a bed in there. Seemed odd. Not far from river, markets and shops.

We stayed in the private room, hence some of the higher scores and not much interaction other than with staff. Massive room, good location, very friendly and knowledgeable staff, booked several things through the hostel, hired a moped from a recommended store and toured a few areas where they advised it would be nicer than a tour. Overall enjoyed our short stay.

• 2nd Oct 2015

Great facilities and staff. Within walking distance to all the major night markets. Would definitely stay again.

The room was super hot, had to shower 4 times when sleeping

• 21st Sep 2015
  • Hungary

Cool hostel, really really really clean and awesome staff. They tool us to the hospital once and waite untill my friend was done... Close to the city center. The couple rooms are quite "expensive" but you also have a TV, fridge and Balcony.

You run a lovely hostel it's so clean and your staff are very welcoming and friendly! Excellent value for money.

Staff: Despite my proof of booking, the receptionist insisted that I canceled my reservation and therefore did not have the correct rooms for my group. Facilities: The hostel itself was rough--the unairconditioned room only had one working fan and was cramped even for a hostel. There was no common area to speak of which did not help. As for the security, there were small, lockable cupboards but the one for my bed was missing altogether so I did not have a space to lock up any valuables.

• 25th Jul 2015

Thank you for writing a review and we let you know and show your booking with you are forgot that booking your check in as 25th July(07) '15 2015-06-20.but you come stay 25 Jun(06) but you're lucky because we have a bed for your group and giving you room with air without more charge. You do not care about my great effort for. What do you thinking? If you are re-check your book again,therefore you are wrong,Is that a true story!!!

It wasn't very clear when booking that the room we were booking was fan only, we were a bit upset and explained this to staff and he argued with us it wasn't a nice experience. We had the hottest night which was uncomfortable with no aircon. The location is fine in Krabi town but it said it as 15 min drive to the beach-beach - it's over 30 min.

We do not argue with you but we just show and need to clear your booking and it still show you are pay only for fan ,It is not possible that you will have our air conditioner that your say and we do not understand ,why you do not agree this booking because it book by yourself. And we are also have to thank you for your review.

Terrible! No air con so the room was horrendously hot and stuffy which brought along one hell of a smell no towels provided. And only one staff member could speak English who wasn't even there half the time Go somewhere else !!

Thanks for your review but we have dome air condition also but you not do it just pay 40 bath more from dome fan and also we No !! services towels because we let you know already we have many people steal why you don't understand from this,we work it very hard for service but many people it difference is not good as all ,We can not control.

Worst nights sleep ever! Ridiculously hot, one bathroom between about 12 of us. Would definitely not recommend staying here!

Thanks for your comment and if you did't know in this we like to let you know we have 4 bathroom with down floor 1 room,2 floor 1 room and 5 floor 2 bath room ,why you did't see it and we have dorm air condition also when we ark you to move why you din't do it, But all this we also to thank that for your stay with us if your feel it bad to me.

OK for 1 night. rooms too hot bc no air con & not enough plugs in the dorm room. easy to meet people and near to night markets. the woman at the front desk was very rude to us - wanted to book an extra night & she only had 1 bed available in the air con dorm room. wanted to share the bed but she tried charging us for 2 people in 1 bed (380B) instead of letting us just pay for the bed (190B). 380B to SHARE a single bed!! when trying to question this she rudely told us to go find somewhere else!

Thank you for your comment and to let you know we charge you just 300 Bath with air con dome why not because we put more blankets, pillows ,Usually two people 380 baht and 1 more stay ,When you are two people, you are have bath water, shampoo, shower cream, 300 baht is unlikely to be expensive, why you are write a lie!

Only stayed here for one night but had private double room which was cheap and comfortable. Not much to do around Krabi town so would recommend staying just one night to rest up before hitting the islands which I did.

A nice and clean hostel, good beds and rooms and good wifi. But the place felt more like it's a business then a cosy backpackers. Communication to the staff wasn't always easy. Good to stay for a night to go further to other place's around Krabi.

I can reccomended this hotel. There is clean, perfect staff and good atmosphere. THanks and see soon again !

• 14th Jun 2015