Baan Nisarine

7.8
Very Good 565 Total Reviews

• Canada, Couple, 25-30
11th Feb 2017

Adorable hostel just walking distance to the night market. A little dated, no a/c just a fan but it's a clean, quiet place to recharge. Plus you cannot beat the value! Definitely recommend

10th Feb 2017
6.3

We were in a mixed 10 bed dorm. Were told that we had towels in our room, but didn't and when we went to get them they said they didn't have any. I was given a bent room key, being nice I went to inform the main lady downstairs and she began to yell at me, telling me to tell the truth that I had bent it. Our bathroom had a nasty smell coming from it. You get what you pay for and we didn't pay much.

• Israel, Couple, 18-24
7th Feb 2017
4.6

When we arrived we had to wait for someone from the staff to show up, and we noticed some people looking for them on some other occasions. Had one shower and one smelly toilet for a 10 bed dorm with no hot water. No atmosphere at all..More of a travel agency then a social area. Really small lockers and one was broken. The location was good right into the center on Krabi town and close to everything

6th Feb 2017

It's a very nice hostel. Very clean and friendly staff. Great location. Every bed should has a plug, my bed didn't and the Internet didn't connected at night time when many people were connected too.

• England, Couple, 18-24
28th Jan 2017
7.4

The staff were welcoming but let you to it and spoke when spoken to. The location is really good it's a walk away from the night market and isn't far from the pier to railay beach. Our room was ridiculously big but was nice ensuite was big also. Towels smelt a little funny but can't really conplain. Good value for money :)

• Scotland, Female, 25-30
24th Jan 2017
7.1

I didn't spend much time in the hostel, but it was perfectly adequate for my needs. The staff were very friendly, I appreciated the free coffee and there was also a small book exchange. The location was great, only a few minutes walk from the nightmarket, the morning market, the river and the town centre. The dorm was ok, too, though it would have been nice to have sheets on the bed and the fans were a bit noisy. Also could have been doing with another bathroom or two.

• Belgium, Mixed Group, 25-30
21st Jan 2017
6.9

It was fine for what we paid.

• England, Female, 18-24
14th Jan 2017

My friends and I stayed in Baan Nisarine for 3 nights and had a lovely stay. Though the facilities are quite basic, it offers all that you need (bed, hot shower, wifi, free tea and coffee..). Plus its location is good and we had a little balcony from our dorm! The family who own this hostel are also really friendly and helpful. Would recommend for those on a budget!

10th Jan 2017

You get what you pay for. They are hard working nice people running a low priced hostel. The day and night markets are 5 minutes walk away. Cheap taxi to tiger cave temple. Protip: room 501 is too noisy and hot due to facing main drag. I stayed on 4th and 5th. They will help you save $$$ by maximizing travels with the excursions folks where i was able to go kayaking and dropped off at my next hostel. Will stay again

• Italy, Female, 25-30
7th Jan 2017

I stayed in this hostel for one week and I have to say that was more than I expected after read all the reviews. It's very clean, there is a bathroom each floor or you have your own in the room...it depends of the price. Internet worked perfectly, good location near the night market, and the pier where you can take the boat to the beach. It's very cheap and you get free coffee all day. Nice and friendly staff, I booked with them a nice tour in the mangrovie.