Baan Nisarine Reviews

98/1 Maharaj Road, Paknum,Muang, Krabi, Thailand

This was the hottest hostel I have ever been in, and I'm an Aussie. The heat was unbelievable, almost overwhelming. How anyone slept in that oven I don't know. Staff were lovely, but if u need sleep - never stay at this hostel. I can not stress it enough - this hostel is BOILING HOT!!! I feell asleep for an hr and dreamt I was being strangled, woke up struggling to breath, the air was soo thick. I have nothing else to say apart from, good luck.

The man and woman running the place are brilliant, do everything they can to help you and are extremely friendly.. My only problem is that I got some bed bug bites on the first night! Plus make sure you get a room with A/C!

We arrived later than we had expected due to our flight from Bangkok being moved terminals and then delayed for another hour. When we eventually found the hostel the very rude owner denied we ever booked a room there, despite me showing him the email and reference number on my phone. So we were left to wander the streets at midnight to find somewhere else to stay. The same thing happened to a lady I met the very next day!! So if you book this place, don't be late otherwise they will sell it on!

We apologize to you make bad feel to us and we advised that in my detail as the website if come to late please contact us via email or call. And we think that the money may not be important but we wait is long every night that make me to tired but they not come .So we will not need to wait for someone who not care about booking.If you need more good idea please please tell us if we can do anything this good for me and good for the guest it do not like your case.

Vey clean roms and bathrooms, great air con too. They told me they could do guest's laundry for 50b a kg, then told me they couldn't do it after I'd brought my clothes down, which was a bit annoying! Good location close to the markets, get a tuk tuk to the main bus stop (around 40b) to get onwards buses, way cheaper and better than the minivans that pick you up.

I stayed here one night. Krabi town itself doesn't have much to offer. However, this hostel was very comfortable. There was plenty of space. The dorms are several floors up from the lobby - which doubles as a restaurant and travel agency. Therefore the atmosphere wasn't the best. However, very comfortable. Make sure to check out the night market right around the corner. Awesome cheap food - especially if you're coming from the islands.

We just staying the night there, but we got a huge room for the two of us, also really clean.

functional and clean. I would go back happily

Stayed here under the pretence at it was near to beach and airport. It was not. therefore ended up spending a lot of money on travel. Booked a transfer to the airport through the hostel only to have to wake up the driver ourselves and ask for our key deposit back. Although it was clean throughout our room had a distinctively bad smell. Agree with others that there are far too many rules and only one bathroom for a dorm and private rooms often meant queuing. Definitely recommend night market.

The hostel wasn't bad, but wasn't great. But what made us love it were the owners and staff. They went above and beyond to help us and make us feel at home. Would stay there again, 100%, just for the staff!!! :)

1 2 Next » last »