Baan Nisarine Reviews

98/1 Maharaj Road, Paknum,Muang, Krabi, Thailand

We stayed here one night. Close to the walking street and lots of good food.

This hostel is very calm and laid back, not one for partying. It's only about a 15 minute walk to the more lively part of town tho. The a/c wasn't the best but the wifi was on point! Bring your own towels as there are none available here. It was a little difficult to communicate with the staff but they had great energy!

Enjoyed our stay here. We were on the 5th floor in a fan room, and it was pretty hot so should've gotten one with AC. The staff was really friendly and arranged a taxi share with another guest for our early flight. Was closer to the airport by just a bit and in a fine location, but might've been worth staying closer in town if you wanted to go out to do more and didn't want to walk too far.

The shower was good but there was s percular smell in the bathroom. The staff were helpful and friendly and offer a taxi service. The rooms are clean and really big we had 4 with an ensure and paid about £7 a night. We only had one night here as travelling to Vietnam early the next day so didn't get to take full advantage of the hostel

• 2nd Dec 2015

If youre staying in Krabi town and travelling on a budget, this is a good place to stay. If youre a light sleeper, make sure you book a room on the frontside of the building, this because of the bar in the backstreet.

• 1st Dec 2015

It wasn't the best place I've stayed in. They charged me for a shower the next day because it was past check out time. Also didn't have a computer for guests to use. The owner was a nice man and it was in a decent location. No real atmosphere either.

Baan Nisarine was an interesting experience to say the least. To be fair, I didn't spend the night there - I was only looking for an inexpensive hostel to stash my luggage at for the few hours I was in town..but even that experience was rough. The staff seemed a bit sketchy - when I asked them to call a cab for me, they charged an exorbitant rate (which I questioned), and only when the "cab arrived" did I find out it's because the hostel owner was driving me. The place in general had bad vibes.

Staff were friendly and helpful. Rooms looked great :)

This place is alright, just the guy at the reception is not really helpful.

The dorm I stayed at was very clean. The bed was very comfortable and other facilities were quite new as well. Friendly staff. The location is a bit far from the pier and 15-20mins walk to the main shopping centre. But there were lots of shops around so It wasn't too bad. I enjoyed my stay.

Rooms and bathroom were very clean. Website claimed there was aircon, but we only had one fan & on the 5th floor that was a rough. Heat aside, it was comfortable enough. No lockers, but they provide a lockable cabinet for some security. Dealt with two different staff members, once of whom was very friendly and the other of whom was not at all. Location is decent, 7-11 and good places to eat right across the street, 20 minute tuk tuk from the beach.

Great location near the markets and walking street. Everything was clean, the staff were friendly and helpful, and you can book your onward travel with them. They don't have towels to use or borrow, and the room was very very hot - I understand that it might not be possible to install A/C but before you book, make sure you know which room you're in because I found it very difficult to sleep in the room without A/C, and there was also a lot of noise from outside. However overall I had a good stay

Ok for stopover - had a very large room. We left about 7 in the morning and waited for our transport in reception while the receptionist was asleep on a bed in there. Seemed odd. Not far from river, markets and shops.

We stayed in the private room, hence some of the higher scores and not much interaction other than with staff. Massive room, good location, very friendly and knowledgeable staff, booked several things through the hostel, hired a moped from a recommended store and toured a few areas where they advised it would be nicer than a tour. Overall enjoyed our short stay.

• 2nd Oct 2015

Great facilities and staff. Within walking distance to all the major night markets. Would definitely stay again.

The room was super hot, had to shower 4 times when sleeping

• 21st Sep 2015
  • Hungary

Cool hostel, really really really clean and awesome staff. They tool us to the hospital once and waite untill my friend was done... Close to the city center. The couple rooms are quite "expensive" but you also have a TV, fridge and Balcony.

You run a lovely hostel it's so clean and your staff are very welcoming and friendly! Excellent value for money.

1 2 Next » last »