Baanrimtaling Home Stay Reviews

99/4 Moo 3 T.Vieng Chiang Khong, Chiang Rai, Chiang Khong, Thailand

Really nice place! Terrific view. I went to this hostel because i would cross the border to Laos on the next day. But i have to say that i almost stayed one more night just because of this place. The staff is great as well and they will gladdly help you with your questions.

Lovely guesthouse. My family of four stayed here and we were very happy with it. Beautiful view of the Mekong, friendly atmosphere. Maleewaan was a lovely host. Thankyou!

5 bed dorm with low security because it was difficult to lock the door. Beds were hard and smell of the room was not so good. Near to the bus but little far to city center. Nice view over Mekong river. Really nice owner. But on weekend she is not there. Young staff spoke just poor English. Met really nice people there. Taxi service to boarder is available.

I arrived late due to the fact that my bus was delayed and the owner went out of her way to find me a bed even though my previous roo had been given away. She genuinely couldn't have done more for me and I feel so grateful to her. Incredibly friendly.

Cosy place. We just booked one night on our way to Laos. Best guesthouse so far. Maleewan and Don were helpful and take care of everything that makes the stay comfortable. Good was delicious!

A great place, right on the river. Basic rooms, but good food and advice on how to get to Laos.

We loved our stay here! The room was spacious, clean and had a brilliant fan. The owners were really friendly and eager to help give advice on the border crossing. This was perfect for us as we were unsure what to do about crossing! Would definitely recommend and stay here again!

A little out of the way, but that shouldn't phase most people as there's not a whole lot to do in Chiang Khong. The restaurant seems to attract an eclectic crowd too.

The view and the food were great! The hostel owner helped book us our slow boat tickets and organized shuttles from the hostel to the border crossing and the border crossing to the slow boat. It couldn't have been easier! They also gave us great travel tips for Laos. Thanks, Baanrimtaling!

Staff picked us up from bus station- a nice surprise. Also gave us lots of useful info.

Good place to stay for one night before moving on elsewhere. However the place was full of insects and unclean in the rooms. Food was decent and staff were informative and friendly. Wifi and shower both worked fine, good atmosphere and communal area for everyone to chill.

Clearly well situated near the bus drop off point. Staff more than friendly, everything is made to make you feel on holidays...

View all Chiang Khong Hostels