Baba Haveli Guesthouse Reviews

Solanki Dairy Farm, near the Ummed Chowk, Jodhpur, India

Imran is the nicest man in India! So trustworthy and always happy to help. Best place we have stayed in India. Don't think twice about staying in Baba Haveli!

Loved our stay. Immy and his family were very friendly! What we expected basic but nice. Great atmosphere. Great location near to fort, not at the Central clock tower but literally just 5 mins walk. Quite nice to be in own little area. Great view from the top.

One of the best guesthouses ive been to! Immy and his family were so nice and food was some of the best I've eaten in India! I stayed almost a week and they even took me to experience an indian wedding! f you come to jodhpur i couldn't recommend this place high enough! Thank you imny!

I really enjoyed my stay in this hostel. The staff was specially kind and friendly. I left my luggage there because I had to go to other place first 10 days before my booking, and they didn't have any problem at all! They keep it safe. On top of that I arrived very early in the morning, and even I woke up the guy in the reception, they gave me a room for resting a little bit and then go. The food is delicious and cheap. The room was comfortable and aceptable clean. Highly recommended.

We absolutely loved staying at Baba Havelli with the loveliest, most welcoming family! We felt really at home and they did everything they could to make our stay enjoyable. The food is great and it's in a fantastic location for visiting the attractions of Jodhpur!

+ Great staff + Great pancakes and omelettes at the café - Rather dirty - Room had no window - Furniture in the house and on rooftop well below average

This guest house is comfortably one of the best that I have stayed at. Whilst it's wifi may not be perfect but its ambience more than made up it! It's owner Immy is one of the nicest guys you'll meet, helping us to book day trips and even participating in a game of rooftop cricket in the shadow of the beautiful Amber fort. What's more its location is superb, set just 5 minutes away from Jodhpur's famous clock tower. -the perfect antidote to the hustle and bustle of Delhi and Agra!

• 18th Jul 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Family run guesthouse in a great location near the fort with a stunning view from the rooftop. Immy the owner is friendly and helpful. The food was delicious and the atmosphere on the roof with the other guests and a few beers was nice (once the sun went down). I stayed in a very basic room with fan and ensuite.

The man that runs the guesthouse, Imran was so incredibly helpful! Definitely made staying in Jodhpur a pleasure. The room was also decent, although the position and type of the aircon unit made the room either freezing cold or hot (if turned off). The shelves of the room were also not clean and there were beard hairs all over the sink when we arrived. But these are all very minute details. Overall it was a great stay. Some of the best food I had in India was had on their rooftop restaurant!

Fantastic Guesthouse

That's a really nice place to stay, just close to the main attractions. The stafs was very welcome, the rooms was confortable and they have also a rooftop with a good view to the fort. witch u can order some food and beer (I particularly liked the pizza and the omelet ;p) worth to stay

This is in a good location in Jodhpur. Easy to walk to the market. The staff booked the zipline at the fort for us and it was cheaper than if we had gone and booked ourselves at the zipline office. Staff were friendly and helpful.

The room is need to be cleaned and have to be improve, but the location is quite good especialy the view from the roof top to the fort. As the family's business you might be surprised there are so many relatives stay there with the guest. The staff are helpful.

Great location and friendly staff. The bathrooms could use a good cleaning, but they are still acceptable. Fast wifi and great view from the roof.

Excellent location and amazing rooftop. Rooms are a bit sparse and just take note the wifi is quite spotty and no toilet paper in the bathrooms. Family who runs the guesthouse is really nice! Would def stay here over the further out hostels as it's walking distance to all sites.

View all Jodhpur Bed and Breakfasts