Fabulous 141 Total Reviews
Fabulous 141 Total Reviews
Baba Haveli Guesthouse Located at Solanki Dairy Farm, near the Ummed Chowk, , Jodhpur.
India
Jodhpur 342001 Solanki Dairy Farm, near the Ummed Chowk
89% 141
26.2987244 73.0247282
    Rooms available

16th Aug 2016

Its run by a helpful family that made all to ease my visit and the others to jodhpur. They share the house with the travellers so u feel like living the real india. Located at a short walk distance to all the main atractions. U can order cheap homemade food n eat it at the roof terrace while mingling with fellow travellers. Thanks Immy and congrats for ur baby! Hugo

• England, Female, 25-30
16th Aug 2016

Immy was really nice and friendly told us places to go how to get there , booked a taxi for us when we left. Food was really good and had good WiFi.

14th Aug 2016

This is a decent value for money place. You get what you pay for. Great view from the terrace. The room I was in had a small toilet and bath for someone of my size. Could have been bigger I suppose. But the host Imran more than makes up for the lack of facilities if any. Imran was very knowledgeable, very friendly and very helpful. He is an amazing host.

• Austria, Male, 25-30
8th Aug 2016

Imi is an awesome host - funny,very helpful and caring!

• England, All Female Group, 18-24
4th Aug 2016

This an awesome budget choice and would highly recommend to anyone because of how helpful all the staff were! Immy was amazing, helping me sort trains which I'd been trying to do for weeks and also looking after a friend when she was ill. The fresh fruit plates and breakies are so good as well. Favourite and most memorable hostel in India for sure!

• England, Couple, 25-30
1st Aug 2016

Our entire experience was great. Immy and his Family are so welcoming. Immy's guidance, help and patience with bookings is fantastic. Would definitely recommend!! Hopefully see you again!

• England, Couple, 25-30
1st Aug 2016

Great place to stay. Room was really nice, food served here is delicious. Immy the host is a really amazing guy and spent a lot of time getting to know us and telling us all about India and himself. His wife is also very nice indeed. The view from the rooftop is amazing and Immy will book and organise anything for you so you don't even have to think! Thanks Immy, you were awesome!! If you are in Jodphur, stay here!!!

31st Jul 2016

I've got to say- this hostel was amazing! Everything from the staff to location... Plus the terrace on top gives one a great view of the majestic fort. Immy was so helpful with everything from booking train tickets to helping me figure out what I should do during my stay. Very honest, hard working, and helpful. I would definitely stay here again without a doubt. Don't think twice... Book here.

• England, Mixed Group, 18-24
18th Jul 2016

The group of us absolutely loved staying at this place!! The family were so lovely and helpful, from waiting for us to arrive at 11:30pm after a delayed train to sewing up my dress when it was damaged. Also, the owner of the hotel was so incredibly wonderful (a likeness to Dev Patel in Exotic Marigold, in the best way possible!). We would highly recommend (plus all the tuktuk drivers knew where to find it which was useful).

• erinrkaufman3415
  • Canada, Female, 31-40
3rd Jul 2016

While it was scary to have witness a friend who got hurt from the camel back riding, our host Immy rushed to meet us at the city hospital. He was most fluent in English and he was interpreting for us to understand what the doctor was saying. Immy and his brother has been visiting her in the hospital and bringing in food. I was really happy to be surrounded by such amazing people who quickly jumped to help my friend and they did everything they could to make her feel better, it made a world diff!