Baba Haveli Guesthouse Reviews

Solanki Dairy Farm, near the Ummed Chowk, Jodhpur, India

That's a really nice place to stay, just close to the main attractions. The stafs was very welcome, the rooms was confortable and they have also a rooftop with a good view to the fort. witch u can order some food and beer (I particularly liked the pizza and the omelet ;p) worth to stay

This is in a good location in Jodhpur. Easy to walk to the market. The staff booked the zipline at the fort for us and it was cheaper than if we had gone and booked ourselves at the zipline office. Staff were friendly and helpful.

The room is need to be cleaned and have to be improve, but the location is quite good especialy the view from the roof top to the fort. As the family's business you might be surprised there are so many relatives stay there with the guest. The staff are helpful.

Great location and friendly staff. The bathrooms could use a good cleaning, but they are still acceptable. Fast wifi and great view from the roof.

Excellent location and amazing rooftop. Rooms are a bit sparse and just take note the wifi is quite spotty and no toilet paper in the bathrooms. Family who runs the guesthouse is really nice! Would def stay here over the further out hostels as it's walking distance to all sites.

Immy and his family are the greatest hosts ! The food of the rooftop restaurant is absolutely delicious, even if is missing some good chairs and tables! The room was clean and big, the only thing is that do not have any windows. The location is great, just 5 minute walk to the clock tower, and 15 minute walk to the fort.

When I arrived 1st night guest house was over-booked, so the owner drove me to his friend's guest house (not very good) for 1 night. Next morning he drove me back. Location is good, it's easy to find as it's written. It takes 3-5 minutes from Clock Tower to get there. May be not ideally clean (in bathroom), but basicly it was ok. I would like to stay there again.

Not good, not bad. Staid there for the night and would again, because price / location was OK.

• 25th Feb 2015

Imran is very helpful, kind and smilling! The food is very good and the rooftop is a good place to chill out with a lovely view of the fort and others monuments. During we waited after our train, we could stay on the roof and put our luggage in a safe place. It's a good location, easy to find. But the negative point is the cleanness, the bathroom was limit, and the bed with many hair and others... I think this would be an area for improvement for even more comfort! Good Wifi.

Vibrant guest house with beautiful roof-top patio of the fort. Close to all tourist locations.

They were very with nice with, letting us just use facilities because our train was so early.

This is a nice guest house. The owner is very friendly and helpful. Good Wi-Fi and the best view of the fort from the rooftop restaurant.

Staff very nice. Very dirty, no windows in the rooms, no hot shower

Imran, one of the brothers who runs the guesthouse, is incredibly friendly and helpful, and it is because of him that I would recommend the guesthouse. Pros: great location, amazing view of the fort from the gigantic rooftop terrace, excellent value. Cons: If Imran isn't in the lobby, then there are only his family members who don't really speak English (or are too shy), so you really have to search for him. Also, my bathroom was definitely not clean, and I suspect the same for the sheets.

A very friendly hostel with clean and spacious rooms and a very good restaurant. Hot water and free wifi available. +++++++++ (p.s.: But consider not to stay in the here recommended guesthouse in JAISALMER (Jow?). The rooms are very dirty, there is no water and the food was mediocre. And after a welcome drink camel tour selling starts. I checked out as soon as I could).

Ok but not great - the rooms have hot water but just from a tap (showers are cold) so you need to Indian shower using a bucket. Rooms could be cleaner and are in need of some maintenance. However place is run by Imran who is one of the most genuinely helpful guys (ie not just trying to sell you things they get commission on like many "helpful" GH owners) I have met so far in India. Food that we tried (breakfast) was also good.

View all Jodhpur Bed and Breakfasts