Baba Haveli Guesthouse

Superb 220 Total Reviews
Superb 220 Total Reviews

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
9th Aug 2017

This guesthouse is clean, safe and comfortable. Walking distance from most of the sights. The view is great on the rooftop and the food is good too! Immi is the best host. We made him fly a kite with us and he has amazing kite-flying skills. He helped us plan the rest of our trip in India, making great suggestions, booking all the transportation and looked after us really well. 200% would stay again!!

• Netherlands, Male, 31-40
2nd Aug 2017

Staff was kind and helpful, despite my very late checkin and early checkout. First I was situated in a room without a window, but upon request they accommodated me in a room that had a window and provided me with a towel. The rooms were fine to Indian standards

• England, Couple, 25-30
1st Aug 2017

I couldn't praise this place enough. It is in a great location, has clean and simple rooms and a nice rooftop cafe overlooking the fort. It's not a party hostel- it's a place where you can relax and keep yourself to yourself. However, it is the hosts that made it for me. The family were incredibly welcoming and kind and Immy was extremely helpful to us. He went above and beyond when I got sick and organised everything for me when I went to hospital. I cant thank Immy enough!

• England, Female, 41+
30th Jul 2017
7.4

Nice place...nice people....food and tea wasn't great x

20th Mar 2017

This is a basic hostel, in a good location, for a good price. The staff and owners are amazing and crazy helpful. I would definitely stay here again.

• Brazil, Couple, 31-40
7th Mar 2017

A short walk away from the Clock Tower, Baba Haveli has simple but clean rooms, a nice rooftop restaurant (overlooking the fort) and the best service in Jodhpur! Imran is super helpful amd accommodating, and is always up for helping with tips and tickets. Top hospitality with a family feel. My only suggestion would be to update the pictures on Hostel world, because they don't do justice to how the guesthouse looks now!

5th Mar 2017

Nice top-roof, food is amazing and hostel people is very nice, always trying to help you in everything. I really loved this place.