Baba Haveli Guesthouse Reviews

Solanki Dairy Farm, near the Ummed Chowk, Jodhpur, India

A realy Nice guesthousse with a perfect rooftop if you like to meet other people.

Immy is a great great friend. He will take care of you with patience. Thanks brother!

• 28th Jan 2016

It's far too easy to fall in love with Baba Haveli and its staff - I recommend staying a night longer than you've planned. Location is perfect, with rooftop views of the Merangargh Fort, Jaswant Thada and more. We ate here twice and both times food was delicious. There are all the services you'd expect - staff are happy to assist with transport bookings, laundry, and more. Thanks to Immy, Pintu and all for a delightful stay.. We already want to come back. P.S. BYO toilet paper.

I really enjoyed my time at Baba Haveli Guesthouse. Even though the facilities are quite average, the helpfulness and kindness of the owner/manager makes up for it! The location is excellent for those that want to be close to the Fort and other attractions. There are always Tuk-Tuks available to take you straight from the front door, and there are also many great rooftop restaurants surrounding the guesthouse. Definitely not a fancy place, but comfortable and safe!

• 23rd Jan 2016
  • South Africa

The host was extremely friendly and always went out of his way to help with anything, even offering to lend me his motorbike!

The Manager is very helpfuell and friendly! Perfect guesthouse for cheap accomidation and a relaxed stay in Jodhpur

• 8th Jan 2016

Lovely stay at Baba Haveli. Our host Imran was very helpful and welcoming and did everything possible to make our stay in Jodhpur fun. Very good value for money.

This has become our favorite guesthouse in Jodhpur. It is maintained by a lovely local family who genuinely enjoy hosting guests, even with untimely arrivals. The young manager is polite, friendly, helpful, and hard-working. He arranged an excellent camel safari according to our wishes on the occasion of our son's engagement to marry. Although the rooftop dining area was constantly dirty and the furniture broken, our group spent a lot of time there, enjoying excellent views and breakfasts.

• 28th Dec 2015
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Positives: Nice room. Location and fort view were great. Imran was a really friendly, helpful guy. He sorted out everything we asked of him - laundry, food, arranging our on-going travels etc Negatives: No hot shower (use an indian style bucket and a jug to wash yourself in warm water), restaurant not very appealing - no proper tables and chairs and not enough lights to eat comfortably. But overall a great place to stay and excellent value for money

Great Hostel. I came in super late and the owner made sure that I had something to eat which I greatly appreciate. It also had a fantastic rooftop view. No hot water, unfortunately, but im sure that would have been an easy fix had I asked about it. Overall, fantastic hostel!

very good service and friendly staff

Brilliant place, the owner very friendly, very helpful, had problem with water but he changed my room immediately. Very tasty home made food served in the restaurant. Close to the fort and the clock tower. Highly recommended.

In a good location, about 20 min walk to the fort north entrance. Hotel is run by Imran and his family. They are all very nice & friendly. Imran was a good host, and advice and directions he gave were very honest & helpful. Also arranged a trip to Osian for a traditional Raj. cultural perf. So he provided great service. Room has hot water (just turn on the switch), and wifi also works fine in the room. Food on rooftop was delicious. Street outside a bit noisy, but at night quieter. Good value!!

Such a great place to stay in Jodhpur! It was in a great location, so wandering around this city was no problem, and the view from the rooftop was one of the best I've seen! Immy let us into our rooms at 6am when our night bus arrived and was really helpful in suggesting things to do and how to get around and figuring out how to get to our next location. The room was spacious and clean with our own bathroom. Great atmosphere, staff and location!

We really enjoyed our stay here! The location is great, in the heart of the old city and 15 minutes away from the fort. Our room was quiet, clean and had hot water and wifi. The food on the rooftop restaurant was delicious, definitely prepared with love . In short, Imran and his family were the perfect hosts...attentive, kind, generous and sincere, truly good people.

I had a very good stay here. They have great food and a rooftop with amazing views of the city. Immy and his wife were so nice and helped out with all my travel plans, camel safari and laundry.

Great stay here. Immy was a fantastic host as was the rest of his family. Great food and a beautiful view of the fort at night.

Immy was the best! He helped me with everything that I needed to do and was very friendly. Great location for seeing the sights in Jodhpur and a wonderful rooftop view. Would definitely stay there again!

Good guesthouse in good location. Amazing host Imran, spoiled us during Diwali... :)

A perfect guest house for backpackers.

• 6th Nov 2015