8.8
Fabulous 130 Total Reviews
8.8
Fabulous 130 Total Reviews
Baba Haveli Guesthouse Located at Solanki Dairy Farm, near the Ummed Chowk, , Jodhpur.
India
Jodhpur 342001 Solanki Dairy Farm, near the Ummed Chowk
88% 130
26.2987244 73.0247282
    Rooms available

• England, Mixed Group, 18-24
18th Jul 2016

The group of us absolutely loved staying at this place!! The family were so lovely and helpful, from waiting for us to arrive at 11:30pm after a delayed train to sewing up my dress when it was damaged. Also, the owner of the hotel was so incredibly wonderful (a likeness to Dev Patel in Exotic Marigold, in the best way possible!). We would highly recommend (plus all the tuktuk drivers knew where to find it which was useful).

• erinrkaufman3415
  • Canada, Female, 31-40
3rd Jul 2016

While it was scary to have witness a friend who got hurt from the camel back riding, our host Immy rushed to meet us at the city hospital. He was most fluent in English and he was interpreting for us to understand what the doctor was saying. Immy and his brother has been visiting her in the hospital and bringing in food. I was really happy to be surrounded by such amazing people who quickly jumped to help my friend and they did everything they could to make her feel better, it made a world diff!

• Germany, Female, 25-30
2nd Jul 2016

Baba Haveli is located perfectly in the old city to reach every touristic spot. They offer good food and the owner Imram even organizes train/bus tickets or guided tours. Unfortunatelly, on a camel safari the animal threw me off and I had to go to hospital. I spent 3 more days in the guesthouse befor flying home. Imran helped me with everything and it felt like being with a host family. I had found a new friend to whom I am very thankful. This place is the best to be - even if nothing happens.

• England, Couple, 31-40
22nd Jun 2016
6.9

Immy is great host & really cares about guests having good experience in Jodphur. Goes above & beyond to give all tinfo about poss tours (tourist & local options). Guesthouse itself is a work-in–progress, the room ensuites need work but Immy’s help &advice is worth the compromise. We stayed in double a/c room for 800 Rupees, probably bit on high side compared to other places stayed at since but definitely recommend Baba Haveli if you're new to India & need good help & advice.

• England, Couple, 25-30
13th May 2016

Simple, clean and friendly accommodation in a good location. Stayed in double room with fan which was a little bit too hot in May. Would opt for air con if booked again. Imran is extremely helpful with anything you ask/need and looks to be renovating the rooftop which sounds like it will be fantastic when finished. It already boasts an incredible view of the fort. Restaurant was still open in low season which was a nice bonus

• tarabic017234
  • England, Male, 25-30
26th Apr 2016

The staff here were absolutely wonderful, Immy in particular was so helpful and his family all make you feel incredibly welcome. I was ill for the majority of my stay and they did everything to ensure I was comfortable, even booking my transport to Jaisalmer for me. The location is perfectly situated in the centre of all of jodhpurs main tourist attractions. Would absolutely recommend to other travellers.

23rd Apr 2016

SO REFRESHING to finally find a place in India with kind and helpful staff! Imran was SO AWESOME! SO HELPFUL! He helped us organize everything during our stay in Jodhpur. He is everything you hope for in the manager of your hostel! If you are going to Jodhpur STAY HERE! You will not be disappointed.

19th Apr 2016

Loved it here. Jodhpur was one of my favourite stops in India, and staying here was part of the reason why. It's really more of a homestay than a guesthouse, but the family do a great job of making you feel welcome whilst remaining unintrusive. Great location (easy walk to central Clock Tower square plus the Fort), yummy home-cooked grub. An authentic slice of Rajasthani hospitality.

• ELewis21178156
  • USA, Female, 25-30
19th Apr 2016
6.6

The staff here is super nice, and the place is ok. Really basic; just a fan in the room, and it got really hot. It's close to the fort, which is nice.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
14th Apr 2016

I absolutely loved my stay and highly recommend this place! Immy was so helpful (even picked me up from the train station and arranged all my train tickets for me). It was clean and the rooftop was beautiful. The non AC room was too hot because there weren't any windows so I highly recommend springing for the ac room. Location was great. All in all, a great guesthouse!