Superb 147 Total Reviews
Superb 147 Total Reviews
Baba Haveli Guesthouse Located at Solanki Dairy Farm, near the Ummed Chowk, , Jodhpur.
India
Jodhpur 342001 Solanki Dairy Farm, near the Ummed Chowk
91% 147
26.2987244 73.0247282
    Rooms available

• England, Couple, 25-30
22nd Sep 2016

My husband and I really enjoyed our stay at Baba Haveli. Immy made us feel welcome from the moment we stepped into the hostel until we left. He organised a wonderful bike tour for us (I'd highly recommend it!) and he let us stored our luggage for us the day we were due to leave Jodhpur. The room was basic and I think the AC was a must as it was very warm. The food served on the roof was wholesome and the ambience was very relaxed.

• Malaysia, Male, 25-30
19th Sep 2016
7.4

The host/staff is very helpful and friendly. Rooftop view is very nice, overlooking the Fort. Non A/C can be very uncomfortable, especially in summer, because the ventilation is bad.

11th Sep 2016

The guest house provides all of the lodging necessities--bed, toilet, running water, charging ports. The building is a bit hot due to lack of circulation but the fans in each room help. The rooftop is a great hangout spot where backpackers can easily meet new people and congregate over food/drinks. Immy was very helpful and always did his best to give us helpful tips and guidance where he could.

• Egypt, Mixed Group, 18-24
3rd Sep 2016

A very good hostel ... Clean with good atmosphere and the staff is just amazing

• Netherlands, Female, 18-24
23rd Aug 2016

Actually, I don't really write reviews - but this guesthouse is the best!!! The owner Immy is such a friendly man - I am so happy for you and your wife that you became parents now :). Immy makes sure you feel very welcome in Jodhpur and tells you about the opportunity's visiting places and you can book also things like biking tour (like I did) or other tours at the guesthouse. Seriously I would recommend EVERYONE to stay here :) :)

16th Aug 2016

Its run by a helpful family that made all to ease my visit and the others to jodhpur. They share the house with the travellers so u feel like living the real india. Located at a short walk distance to all the main atractions. U can order cheap homemade food n eat it at the roof terrace while mingling with fellow travellers. Thanks Immy and congrats for ur baby! Hugo

• England, Female, 25-30
16th Aug 2016

Immy was really nice and friendly told us places to go how to get there , booked a taxi for us when we left. Food was really good and had good WiFi.

14th Aug 2016

This is a decent value for money place. You get what you pay for. Great view from the terrace. The room I was in had a small toilet and bath for someone of my size. Could have been bigger I suppose. But the host Imran more than makes up for the lack of facilities if any. Imran was very knowledgeable, very friendly and very helpful. He is an amazing host.

• Austria, Male, 25-30
8th Aug 2016

Imi is an awesome host - funny,very helpful and caring!

• England, All Female Group, 18-24
4th Aug 2016

This an awesome budget choice and would highly recommend to anyone because of how helpful all the staff were! Immy was amazing, helping me sort trains which I'd been trying to do for weeks and also looking after a friend when she was ill. The fresh fruit plates and breakies are so good as well. Favourite and most memorable hostel in India for sure!