8.7
Fabulous 123 Total Reviews
8.7
Fabulous 123 Total Reviews
Baba Haveli Guesthouse Located at Solanki Dairy Farm, near the Ummed Chowk, , Jodhpur.
India
Jodhpur 342001 Solanki Dairy Farm, near the Ummed Chowk
87% 123
26.2987244 73.0247282
    Rooms available

• England, Couple, 25-30
13th May 2016

Simple, clean and friendly accommodation in a good location. Stayed in double room with fan which was a little bit too hot in May. Would opt for air con if booked again. Imran is extremely helpful with anything you ask/need and looks to be renovating the rooftop which sounds like it will be fantastic when finished. It already boasts an incredible view of the fort. Restaurant was still open in low season which was a nice bonus

• tarabic017234
  • England, Male, 25-30
26th Apr 2016

The staff here were absolutely wonderful, Immy in particular was so helpful and his family all make you feel incredibly welcome. I was ill for the majority of my stay and they did everything to ensure I was comfortable, even booking my transport to Jaisalmer for me. The location is perfectly situated in the centre of all of jodhpurs main tourist attractions. Would absolutely recommend to other travellers.

23rd Apr 2016

SO REFRESHING to finally find a place in India with kind and helpful staff! Imran was SO AWESOME! SO HELPFUL! He helped us organize everything during our stay in Jodhpur. He is everything you hope for in the manager of your hostel! If you are going to Jodhpur STAY HERE! You will not be disappointed.

• ELewis21178156
  • USA, Female, 25-30
19th Apr 2016
6.6

The staff here is super nice, and the place is ok. Really basic; just a fan in the room, and it got really hot. It's close to the fort, which is nice.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
14th Apr 2016

I absolutely loved my stay and highly recommend this place! Immy was so helpful (even picked me up from the train station and arranged all my train tickets for me). It was clean and the rooftop was beautiful. The non AC room was too hot because there weren't any windows so I highly recommend springing for the ac room. Location was great. All in all, a great guesthouse!

• Italy, Female, 25-30
1st Apr 2016

Baba Haveli Guesthouse was perfect for my stay in Jodhpur, my room was big and comfortable. Nice roof top to relax or take your meals. The place is super clean and the atmosphere is great ! The owners are very friendly and help you with everything you need. I really enjoyed my time here, very good value of money too. I would definitely recommend !

24th Mar 2016

Jodhpur is my favorite city in India, and Baba Haveli's is my favorite hostel. It's set in the perfect location, and I still daydream of drinking cold Kingfishers on the roof, looking out over the ancient city and the lighted fort rising above it all. Immy, the owner, is perhaps the nicest, kindest hostel owner I've met. Know you're in good hands when you're with him. Just don't challenge him to a game of Kabbadi, because chances are he'll probably win....

7th Mar 2016

Rooftop is definitely be highlight. Spend a breakfast up there writing a journal and drinking a mango lassi while in the shadow of Jodhpur's magnificent fort. Unforgettable. Staff couldn't be friendlier and the location more central. Highly recommend.

• chendiggity
  • Australia, Male, 25-30
3rd Mar 2016

Excellent place to stay and eat with a great evening view of the fort and the surrounds. Immy was an excellent host and I have no hesitation recommending Baba Haveli. The dude even woke up early to cook me breakfast before i rode out in the morning, cheers man!

• South Korea, All Female Group, 18-24
24th Feb 2016

Vere Good! Friendly staff, perfect view roof top, yammy food, good rocation.