Babelfish Hostel Würzburg Reviews

Haugerring 2, Wurzburg, Germany

Great location, friendly staffs, clean toilets... The room is really spacious for a 10 bed mixed dorm and the bed is comfortable. Would be perfect if there is a mirror in the room!

One of the best hostels I've stayed at! Right be the main train station, and the staff was friendly beyond belief. would definitely go back!

They are very friendly And help full, i totally recomend the place... Break fast worth it a lot too.

• 28th Mar 2015
  • Mexico

It's very good to stay there. Very closed to Train station and only need few mins to sightseeing point. And the reception service is very nice.

• 28th Mar 2015
  • Belgium

Great location, friendly staff

Good location, the room is clean and comfortable and staff are friendly. Self-catering is possible.

I raccomand this Hostel

The hostel is good, the kitchen is comfortable, but I think there's few bathrooms..

I had several deceptions with this hostel. First, I booked a 4 bed female room ensuite and when I arrived I realized that the bathroom wasn't ensuite, it was in same hallway but outside the room. One morning when I went to take a shower I saw a man in the bathroom and when I asked him what was he doing there he answer that the men bathroom wasn't working so they have to use our bathroom. Nobody said anything to us. Also the internet on the rooms it's really shitty and the doors are very noise.