Babelfish Hostel Würzburg Reviews

Haugerring 2, Wurzburg, Germany

Great location, friendly staff

Good location, the room is clean and comfortable and staff are friendly. Self-catering is possible.

I raccomand this Hostel

The hostel is good, the kitchen is comfortable, but I think there's few bathrooms..

I had several deceptions with this hostel. First, I booked a 4 bed female room ensuite and when I arrived I realized that the bathroom wasn't ensuite, it was in same hallway but outside the room. One morning when I went to take a shower I saw a man in the bathroom and when I asked him what was he doing there he answer that the men bathroom wasn't working so they have to use our bathroom. Nobody said anything to us. Also the internet on the rooms it's really shitty and the doors are very noise.

Shower room light will auto shut off - sensor fails to detect people in the room leaving people in the dark.

Great hostel, friendly staff would recommend

Excellent location. Less than 5 minutes walking from Wurzburg train station to the hostel.

I like staffs, but is room I has stayed is a little bit noisy at night . The noise is from street