Babelfish Hostel Würzburg Reviews

Haugerring 2, Wurzburg, Germany

There was something I really liked about this hostel. The staff were warm and friendly, and the environment - complete with painted walls and helpful maps and suggestions - was inviting. The breakfast was a great spread for a reasonable price, and the kitchen was stocked with cooking accoutrements. The common area wasn't huge but bigger than many, and the deck was covered and on an inside courtyard. The room I had (single) was a bit aged but was clean. All in all, I'd recommend it.

very nice hostel and very close the main station. dorms are a mix of bunk beds and single beds.

Internet was very slow, but overall was OK.

Unbeatable location and friendly staff. I like the fact that yyou can easily socialize and yet it is not a party hostel. I would recommend it to those who are not under 30 y.o . I would choose it again if I return to Würzburg.

This hostel was very close the train station, but a bit of a walk from everything else. All the firm's ate mixed with other choice, and ended have 2 men their sixties in with us. It was a creepy to say the least. Additionally, everyone else seemed to at least in their thirties or older. Not a fun, young hostel at all.

We would be the happiest Hostel if we were able to fulfill your wishes for a room with just people in a range from 20 to 25 years, just women, just long or short hair, maybe just english spoken and by the way the cheapest price.... what about a private room?

I had a lovely couple of nights here. The staff are friendly and helpful, the security is great, there's a terrace also!

Hi, we love to hear that you´ve had a great time with us. cheers, Holger

The location is really good!! Just in front of the train station.

I lived in 6-bed room. Very spacious. Located just opposite to the train station. Take approx. 10min to walk to the centre.

Was really impressed by Babelfish. Needed a place to stay closer to Frankfurt before I left Europe and this was the best. Right across from the train station, and about a 5 minute walk from the town center. Would highly recommend this for anyone!

Fantastic! We love to hear that!

Great location, friendly staffs, clean toilets... The room is really spacious for a 10 bed mixed dorm and the bed is comfortable. Would be perfect if there is a mirror in the room!

One of the best hostels I've stayed at! Right be the main train station, and the staff was friendly beyond belief. would definitely go back!

They are very friendly And help full, i totally recomend the place... Break fast worth it a lot too.

• 28th Mar 2015
  • Mexico

It's very good to stay there. Very closed to Train station and only need few mins to sightseeing point. And the reception service is very nice.