Babelfish Hostel Würzburg

perfect !!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
  • Globetrotter
16th Dec 2016

Was a good basic hostel, a little quiet and unsociable probably due to being off-peak. Annoyingly, th reception doesn't open until 8am and I had to leave for my bus just after 7am which meant I lost the €5 deposit for the room key. I wish the fact reception opens so late was made clear to me at check-in.

• England, Female, 25-30
7th Dec 2016
8.0

Easy walk into the old town and right across the road from the main station makes it easy to explore Würzburg or use as a base and go on day trips. Good to have a kitchen, but my things got thrown out the day before I checked out despite being clearly labeled.

3rd Dec 2016

This was one of the best hostels I've stayed at. The location is great-close to the station and easy access to the city center. I stayed in a female 4-bed room and it was clean and comfortable with plenty of outlets and good wifi. The bathroom/shower was clean also. I would definitely stay again.

Thank you very much for your rating! So good to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Best from Würzburg Melanie / Babelfish Hostel

• Hong Kong, Female, 31-40
11th Oct 2016
8.0

- Great district to near by the station. - The apartment just like the picture which is cosy and clean with everything we needed. - The elevator goes up to the flat, no worry to heavy luggages.

Thank you very much for your review! We're glad that you liked our appartement. See you next time! Melanie / Babelfish Hostel

29th Sep 2016

Got 4th floor with a bunk bed and a double bed to ourselves. Very roomy, clean, nice bed sheets ( Egyptian cotton just like a hotel). So close to main railway station, you can almost see it from the station which is very important for us because we always travel by Eurail pass. Only thing that bothered us was the noise from the terrace by people who were smoking or socializing until 0100 A.M.

20th Sep 2016
7.4

Literally right across the street from the train station. At night the traffic from the street can be loud. Wifi worked great, and I enjoyed my stay. Go visit the residence palace, it was awesome

Thank you for your review! We're happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay.

• Thailand, Female, 18-24
8th Sep 2016

Perfect location, just across the street from train station.