8.8
Fabulous 619 Total Reviews
8.8
Fabulous 619 Total Reviews
Babelfish Hostel Würzburg Located at Haugerring 2, , Wurzburg.
Germany
Wurzburg Bavaria 97070 Haugerring 2
88% 619
49.8000759 9.9361681
    Rooms available

20th Sep 2016
7.4

Literally right across the street from the train station. At night the traffic from the street can be loud. Wifi worked great, and I enjoyed my stay. Go visit the residence palace, it was awesome

Thank you for your review! We're happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay.

• Thailand, Female, 18-24
8th Sep 2016

Perfect location, just across the street from train station.

27th Jul 2016

I had an amazing time here! I made friends with the staff and connected right away. We played Nintendo 64, Giant Jenga, beer tasting, had wonderful conversations and so much more. Definitely one of my all time best hostel experiences. I didn't want to leave.

18th Jul 2016
6.6

I am really really annoyed that all cloths/cover/sheet they provided for bedding is very very old and the bed is very very dirty. I was really really annoyed but I had no other choice to move elsewhere on the last minute. Also, you cannot checkout before 8, which is a problem.

Thank you for your rating! We care a lot about the cleanliness in our hostel and clean / make the beds every day. On top of that, our bedlinen is brandnew - we just exchanged it a few months ago! Also, it is - of course - possible to check out before 8 am. Our reception opening hours are written everywhere and we also communicate them during every check in - if you let us know right away that you need to check out early in the morning, we happly arrange everything for you and explain you what to do. So next time - just let us know please! Kind regards, Melanie / Babelfish Hostel

• Austria, Male, 41+
6th Jul 2016
7.4

A good place for bikers who arrive by train and want to stay for a night or two close to the old town.

13th Jun 2016

Great location. Very helpful staff, they had activities for guests almost every night. Wurzburg is a wonderful city and staying at the hostel made it even better. (Wifi worked perfect in my room) Thanks Kate! I didn't get to stop by all the places but Garmisch and Innsbruck were beautiful!

• Japan, Male, 31-40
8th Jun 2016

Reception staffs are very precise and friendly, they reply all of my little questions about town (supermarket, free-internet access, easy route for sight-seeing), I really appreciate this fact. The stay fee is relatively high considering the urban town, but according to my friend, the price of the Alte-Statd is high, so I cannot complain about this.

Thank you so much for your lovely rating! We're happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hostel. Kind reards Melanie / Babelfish Hostel