Babelfish Hostel Würzburg

Fabulous 671 Total Reviews
Fabulous 671 Total Reviews

8th Apr 2017
7.7

They charge an extra 1,50 euro if you try to pay with card. The wifi doesn't work very well and forces you to reconnect fairly often. It's right across from the train station though!

10th Feb 2017

perfect !!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
  • Globetrotter
16th Dec 2016

Was a good basic hostel, a little quiet and unsociable probably due to being off-peak. Annoyingly, th reception doesn't open until 8am and I had to leave for my bus just after 7am which meant I lost the €5 deposit for the room key. I wish the fact reception opens so late was made clear to me at check-in.

7th Dec 2016
8.0

Easy walk into the old town and right across the road from the main station makes it easy to explore Würzburg or use as a base and go on day trips. Good to have a kitchen, but my things got thrown out the day before I checked out despite being clearly labeled.

3rd Dec 2016

This was one of the best hostels I've stayed at. The location is great-close to the station and easy access to the city center. I stayed in a female 4-bed room and it was clean and comfortable with plenty of outlets and good wifi. The bathroom/shower was clean also. I would definitely stay again.

Thank you very much for your rating! So good to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Best from Würzburg Melanie / Babelfish Hostel