Babelfish Hostel Reviews

Haugerring 2, Wurzburg, Germany

The hostel is good, the kitchen is comfortable, but I think there's few bathrooms..

I had several deceptions with this hostel. First, I booked a 4 bed female room ensuite and when I arrived I realized that the bathroom wasn't ensuite, it was in same hallway but outside the room. One morning when I went to take a shower I saw a man in the bathroom and when I asked him what was he doing there he answer that the men bathroom wasn't working so they have to use our bathroom. Nobody said anything to us. Also the internet on the rooms it's really shitty and the doors are very noise.

Shower room light will auto shut off - sensor fails to detect people in the room leaving people in the dark.

Great hostel, friendly staff would recommend

Excellent location. Less than 5 minutes walking from Wurzburg train station to the hostel.

I like staffs, but is room I has stayed is a little bit noisy at night . The noise is from street

it was hard to go to sleep when the window is left open since it was way too noisy.

Booked two beds together. We were put in different dorms. Woman owner were nothing but rude when we complained. "This is how its supposed to be". Expensive coffe/refreshments and dirt under the bed. Place looks cool and the guy cleaning were awesome!

• 28th Jul 2014
  • Norway

Nice hostel, the kitchen was good, the beds were comfy enough. Would recomend for a stay.

Amazing Love Würzberg and people there

I got a good memories in Wuerzburg. There was not bad hostel.

Super laid-back and friendly hostel in a cool city. Would definitely come back.

Excellent location right across the street from the train station. Just a 15 minute walk to the town center. Very helpful and caring staff. We JD a very good experience here.

I'd suggest the doors to be opaque & lockable for showers as not all the tourists are comfortable with this concept of open doors...