Babia Backpackers Reviews

Calle Virgen de los Remedios 32 bajo, Ronda, Spain

When I reached, I found the door closed. Luckily I met a fellow visitor staying there, who said the owners were on vacation, and I had to contact the reception of a neighbouring hotel who were taking charge in the meantime. So this part was hugely inconvenient - they should have informed me before! Now the good part - I was checked in to a great single room (I thought I had booked only a cheap dorm bed). There is a balcony, with the grandest view of Ronda imaginable. Too good value for money!

Actually, it is a surprise for me. The balcony is exactly facing the Puente Nuevo. It's clear with considerable facility, especially the kitchen. Taking the price into consideration, very good price performance.

Amazing view from the terrace! I enjoyed my stay. Only downside is that there is only one bathroom with the toilet included, which could be a problem when busy.

Awesome location, amazing view . Sana( staff) was really nice and helpful. Nice rooms and kitchen shared area. Did I mention the fabulous view!!! I wanted to buy the place and live there .Ronda and the hostal location is that special.

Clean enough for cheap accommodation. The location is fab, about 5-10 min walk from bus station, and the view is amazing! Cheapest accommodation in Ronda, well worth staying here for a night or two, especially if you are on your own as all other places I found charge for 2 or 3 people even if you are a single occupant!! Doors were always locked and there is a small-medium sized locker provided where you can store any valuables you may want to.

• 7th Nov 2013

Fantastic location with great views of the bridge, staff not the most welcoming though. One bathroom for the entire hostel.

The view from the terraces of this hostel are amazingly good - breakfast in the sun watching flocks of birds fly through the gorge. Fun, friendly, helpful staff were happy to give tips of local places to go. Great atmosphere. Had a couple of drinks with some of the others here. There was only one bathroom in the hostel, but the hostel is tiny so I never had to queue to use it the whole time I was there. If (/when) I went back to Ronda I would definitely go here :D

This hostel is worth every penny for the view alone! You can sit on the back patio and stare at La Puente Nuevo de Ronda for hours. Located by the local favorite tapas bar-literally 20 feet from the hostel.

good view from the balcony,no more better sunset

• 4th Oct 2013
  • China

Unbeatable location - fantastic views from both terraces, and even our room! Staff were friendly and gave us some helpful hints for our onward travel to Morocco. Breakfast wasn't very exciting but did the job just fine. Nice chilled out seating inside was good for meeting other people. The only issue was the ONE single bathroom (with both toilet and shower) for the whole hostel! Particularly a problem before bed and in the morning rush. Otherwise we really enjoyed staying here!

• 24th Sep 2013

awesone location and the best fiew on the bridge! really nice staff- it felt more like a b&b than a hostel! lockers a very small. it could be a litte bit more clean, but it's ok for a few days!

Location was nice and awesome view but that's all~ dirty bed, poor morning meal, lazy staff

Very nice location! But, dirty.