Babia Backpackers Reviews

Calle Virgen de los Remedios 32 bajo, Ronda, Spain

When I reached, I found the door closed. Luckily I met a fellow visitor staying there, who said the owners were on vacation, and I had to contact the reception of a neighbouring hotel who were taking charge in the meantime. So this part was hugely inconvenient - they should have informed me before! Now the good part - I was checked in to a great single room (I thought I had booked only a cheap dorm bed). There is a balcony, with the grandest view of Ronda imaginable. Too good value for money!

Actually, it is a surprise for me. The balcony is exactly facing the Puente Nuevo. It's clear with considerable facility, especially the kitchen. Taking the price into consideration, very good price performance.