8.8
Fabulous 124 Total Reviews
8.8
Fabulous 124 Total Reviews
Babilonia Hostel Located at Calle Simon Bolivar 462, , Cordoba.
Argentina
Cordoba 5000 Calle Simon Bolivar 462
88% 124
-31.4193613 -64.1933727
    Rooms available

16th Nov 2016

The staff is great. Willing to help you with anything, although not everyone speaks English. I got there on a Wednesday and I booked a large dorm. Nobody was there and I got the room to myself.

• Australia, Mixed Group, 18-24
22nd Oct 2016
7.7

Nice staff, good location 5 mins walking from main area. Upstairs levels are quite dated, wifi was average. The hostel itself is nice and private and secure, but bathrooms are in super need of a clean.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
15th Sep 2016

Very nice hostel with awesome staff! Very clean, well situated and full of music instruments! Perfect to relax, make friends, have lovely diner all together and enjoy the roof terrasse! Gracias por todo, if I come back to Cordoba I will stop there again, no doubts! ;)

20th Aug 2016
6.6

Average hostel that's not much to write home about. Staff weren't that helpful or particularly efficient - I arrived at 8am after an overnight bus and despite the hostel only being about 10% full they wouldn't let me check in until midday. Later on I was told by one receptionist that I could do a bike tour the next day (which I then organised my plans around) only for later that evening for another one to say that it would never have been possible as the tour agent was on holiday! Average brekki

1st Aug 2016
7.4

Weird vibe at this hostel despite there being lots of people, but it is fairly central, close to the bus station, spacious and clean. Decent kitchen and breakfast as well. When I tried to extend, They told me there was no room left in the hostel despite the fact that there was a blank space next to my bed on the screen and the web said there was availability in the dorm I was in.

• elbunuelo238
  • Colombia, Male, 25-30
3rd Jul 2016

The hostel is great. Although we went during a slow season, the atmosphere was really nice and all the outdoor activities were available. Julián is really commited to his hostel and he's doing it right.