Babushka Beach House Reviews

2nd Pereulok Costandi 4, Odessa, Ukraine

They did not let my friend to stay with me, even they had the whole room empty. We offer double money to let us stay. She put us out at 2 am. I never recommend anyone. You never find the location. The cab driver was lost and charged me 100. I paid the difference to Taxi to get there.

• 28th Aug 2014

I really enjoyed my stay again at this hostel. It is only a short walk to the beach, and take a short swim or even take walk alone the beach shore..

We really enjoyed our stay here. We stayed for 2 nights and we had a great time. The hostel is very nice, the common area is OK. It is near the beach but far form the city centre (around 40 minutes). The owner was really nice towards us. Excellent value for money