Babushka Doll Hostel on Arbat Street Reviews

Arbat, 51, bld.1, Moscow, Russia, 121099, Moscow, Russia

1) My booking confirmation stated "private shared bathroom" which is a vocabulary abuse: a bathroom can either be private OR shared, but not both! 2) ONE ONLY shower for 13 double rooms is unacceptable: furthermore, it was ... OUT OF ORDER! 3) I had to pay the full rate with NO DEDUCTION for my advanced payment: after two days fight and close to claim at police, the owner decided to pay me back in cash my advance payment made through Hostelworld during the booking

Not very clean hostel, staff speaks only very poor english and without russian basics communication is nearly impossible. rooms are ok, but a bit expensive. the location directly on Arbat street and the fast wifi are good points.

View all Moscow Bed and Breakfasts