Babushka House Reviews

Vladimirsky prospect, 14, floor 3, St Petersburg, Russia

It is wonderfully hostel, rooms looks like very elegant and clean, beds are good, bathroom ( toilet and shower) and kichen are clean, and everything is new! Staff is friendly ! :) Breakfast is light and I had very nice stay here, and I want to recommend this hostel! It is very easy to find the hostel, it is in the city centre, near the Nevsky Prospekt and near another important historical buildings and sights. If I come back again in Saint Pethersburg I will stay in this hostel! :)))

View all St Petersburg Hostels