Baby Bush Lodge Reviews

Kiwengwa, Zanzibar, Tanzania

I booked a room in May for my friend and I. We arrive in July, and are turned away! I told the guy we have a reservation and have had one for months, and all he had to say was that they were "closed". What does that even mean? How can you turn a customer away who has a reservation? Luckily we found another place to stay on a different part of the island,. I would not recommend this place to anyone, ever. I could never again trust them to keep a reservation. Very, very bad business.

• 20th Jul 2014

Lovely hostel right on the beach with really helpful staff! Clean comfortable beds, the only slightly annoying thing was the salt water showers but you get used to them eventually.

A beautiful location, right on the beach with the added atmosphere of the village. Baby Bush oozes tropical exoticness. The staff are super friendly and accommodating. An excellent set up that caters to all types travellers. I highly recommend Baby Bush

• 1st Jul 2014