Baby Lemonade Hostel Reviews

Inzhenernaya str. 7, St Petersburg, Russia

Great place to stay!

Thanks Fabio! You are always welcome in our hostel!)) Peace&Love

One of the best hostels I've ever been. Good facilities, with a wide and equipped kitchen, clean and good bathrooms and really fast WiFi connection. Location is also a high, being next to daily and night attractions and to a central metro station. Staff is pretty amazing and always ready to help. Besides all that, it is still really cheap. Great value for money. Definitely would recommend.

Thank you! We are waiting for you to come back!!)) Rock'n'roll

Some staff are friendly but some are not. But they still give you information and help but no smile. Kistchen is all right. But kitchen is a little bit dirty. But you can tell hostel is trying to keep it clean. Just people who are using kitchen made dirty after they re using; leave their cups, not clean their dishes properly. Generally very nicely decorated hostel but no fun. (Maybe we stayed in weekdays) Good location. You can go most of places on foot and supermarket is veryclose.ommendable.

Very nice hostel! Perfect value for money. Every room has it's own sixties theme. We were staying in the "Twiggy" room. Very comfortable. The staff was very friendly en helpfull. I would definitely recommond this hostel.

Excellent choice for the solo traveller! Great communal area. Highly recommended!

Good location, it takes 5 mins walks from the main street where connected to lots of tourist checkpoint. Staffs are nice, they tried to answer all my questions and gave me suggestions. And the room I stayed was 4beds room, there were curtain for privacy and power socket in every single beds. Baby Lemonade is always my first choice if I come to St.Petersburg again.

Baby Lemonade is the best hostel I've ever stayed in. All the usual things are great: beds, location, facilities, cleanliness, but the atmosphere and ambience were the real highlights. Staff were really friendly and helpful, and the other guests were nice and friendly too. The hostel really benefits from its nice big common room, with good 60/70s music being played all day!

Very nice hostel, great atmosphere, staff are very friendly and everything seems new with a cool 60's theme. only problem I has was no hot water in the shower a couple of times.. would still highly recommend this hostel though

Thank you very much! We just bought a brand new heater, so now we hope our troubles with hot water are solved! Hope to see you again soon!) Rock'n'roll

Baby Lemonade made our staying in SPB. Staff is super friendly and helpfull. The kitchen is a big plus if you are travelling with a butget. Cleanning is perfect thanks a lot to SARA!!!! You can walk everywhere from the hostel! BOOK NOW!

Sofia! Thank you you gave a lot of positive energy to us! Julia, Sara and me waiting for you to come back!) Rock'n'roll

Highly recommended.

• 12th Mar 2015

Thank you!) Rock'n'roll

Hostel has a really good location, close to a market, metro and to the major touristic places in st. petersburg. Only thing is that they could buy a guitar for the guests to use mainly because the hostel theme is music. Besides that is a really great hostel

Thank you! We gonna buy piano and guitar and rock this city!)) Peace&Love

Good location. Big kitchen. Reception gives good recommendations on restaurants. Wifi is strong in the common area, weak in the room. The bathroom is dirty in upstairs. If you are lucky you get hot water to shower. Reception says the boiler cannot bump enough hot water if too much people shower at the same time. You get what you pay for....

Great hosts, very friendly and helpful. Clean and comfortable. Everything are great with a very reasonable price. Highly recommend.👍👍👍

You guys totally know what you're doing....and we love it! Thank you for making traveling so comfortable and fun, even from home-base.

Our stay was amazing! The hosts werev very nice and attentive. They answered to every question we made and gave all the facilites to make our stay as comfortable as possible. The place was even better and bigger than the pictures! And close to every attraction in St. Petersburg.

• 13th Feb 2015
  • Chile

i was here just for 1 night and it's was really awesome, the staff is really nice and welcoming The hostel is new , fresh paint and nice kitchen ! i Really recommend this hostel Pour les francais, vraiment très bon hostel, le staff est accueillant et aide pour se guider, pour la ville ou si vous avez un problème .je le recommande vraiment !

Really nice hostel and staff. I loved staying there! The location is good, the rooms are very good, the staff is very friendly and always helpful. If I could, I'd have stayed there longer!

Great hostel, everything works and great facilities. Good common room and kitchen with everything you can think of. Nice atmosphere and the location is great. Really friendly and helpful staff and very clean and secure place. Maybe even too good looking and clean, which makes it lack in atmosphere, in a weird way. Ikea like, if you know what I mean? I think it's a perfect hipster place, without bashing people that might be called by that name. But definitely recommended, a really good hostel.

Thank you!) We are thankful for your review, and you are always welcome here) Peace&Love

Great hostel, would recommend!

Very nice hostel. Great location(5 mins walk to the main street) and walk distance to all famous scenic spots. The hostel is very clean and comfortable. The staffs(all 3 girls) are friendly and helpful!!!!!!!!!!. They kindly allowed my friend and I a early check in without additional charge and help to change a new great room due to some issue, show us how to find the theatre and railway station. We really love here and wish will be back in some day. Fully recommended!!!

Thank you so much! You became a part of our family and you are always welcome here!) Rock'n'roll

View all St Petersburg Hostels