Baby Lemonade Hostel

Superb 574 Total Reviews

• karlijnloeven5853
  • Netherlands, Female, 18-24
22nd Jun 2017

Vibe was very relaxed, nice people, felt at home there. Staff speaks English and helped us with everything we needed (extra blankets, storing stuff, printing tickets) and we could wait there after we checked out until our train left. Was really nice!

21st Jun 2017

It was a great stay in this hostel, the staff was very friendly and helpfull, the cleaning-lady was activ all the time, the room was really big, the hostel is located near the newski prospect and the Sightseeings. Only there are less bathrooms

• Brazil, Female, 31-40
15th Jun 2017
7.7

No curtains in the rooms at, very hard to be able to sleep in summer time.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
15th Jun 2017

Pro: Great location, clean, secure Cons: As two young females travelling alone and our flight arriving at 1am we pre ordered a taxi 3 months before and confirmed 2hours prior to arrival. On arrival there was no one waiting, as we had no internet or phone we were unable to contact the hostel which forced us into a unsafe situation and pay a triple cab fair. Hostel refused to take responsibility and the matter was delt with poorly. If your concerned about your safety consider staying elsewher

• Chile, Male, 41+
13th Jun 2017

Great place!

25th May 2017

The location was phenomenal, close to nearly everything you would want to see! The common area is adorable/home-y and the bathrooms were very regularly cleaned. Perhaps it was just my luck, but I found the fellow guests in my room to be very cold/rude. The receptionists are sweet, however, they gave me incorrect information more than once and were not aware of events in the city. If you ask them for advice, make sure to double-check on your own too.

Thank you for your review! We are very sorry about some misleading information from the reception, next time we will keep attention better on this so such situation won't happen again! That's really nice you enjoyed our location (the heart of Saint Petersburg, right!), common area and cleanliness :) It would be really cool to see you again, so you are welcome any time at our place ;))

• England, Male, 18-24
18th May 2017

Probably the cleanest hostel i have ever stayed in. The cleaners do an amazing job there. The staff are friendly, and the location is amazing. It is right in the centre, there are food shops close by, the clubs are close by, and so are some of the main sites. Security wise it is really good. Chilled out atmosphere, nice common area and kitchen.

We are very thankful for you nice review! So cool that you liked our location, staff and facilities :) It would be really nice to see you more, please come back ;))

• Serbia, Male, 18-24
30th Apr 2017

I have spent three adorable days in this hostel and in amazing city of St Petersburg. I have experienced nothing but warmth and friendly atmosphere there therefore I enjoyed it very much! Specially, I would like to emphasize the kindness of reception who gave me surprising lovely gift for my birthday that I celebrated there. What a gesture! Thank you so much for everything! I highly recommend everyone to stay here :)

Ohhh thank you very much for such a lovely review!!! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and liked atmosphere :) Any time you'll be in Saint Petersburg - please visit us, you are always welcome at our place <3

• Singapore, Female, 31-40
29th Apr 2017

Perhaps I was lucky? I enjoyed my bed and room to the fullest as it is really unique(duplex floor with a personal space allocated)? In addition, what makes me warm is the staff within the hostel. Not only are they patient, they are lovely and fun loving people where they will make sure you are well settled in within. They will also assist you to make sure you get to the correct destination and very obliging to requests made. Will definitely stay in this hostel again without doubt.

Thank you so much for a wonderful review! So cool that you enjoyed your stay with us :) And yes, you definitely should come back!!! We are waiting for your next visit ;)) Peace&Love!

21st Apr 2017

Loved it! The atmosphere was cozy and welcoming. Very accommodating to us. And they even let you pick music to listen to in the common room!

Wow, thanks for a great review! Awesome that's you enjoyed atmosphere! Always positive vibes and rock'n'roll :D Would be nice to see you again, please come back any time! Peace&Love ;)