Baby Lemonade Hostel Reviews

Inzhenernaya str. 7, St Petersburg, Russia

Hostel with quirky decor. Great location, close to most of the sights we wanted to see. Nice kitchen and common area. As a couple, we weren't anxious to use common area to meet people. I'm not sure how easy it would be to meet others as a solo traveller. Only complaint... no curtains in the room. Very bright early in the morning and no screen to protect against mosquitoes. All in all a great hostel with lovely friendly and helpful staff. I would stay here again.

Thank you very much for your review! We will put the screen to protect against mosquitoes in every room really soon! We will be happy to see you soon!)) Rock'nroll!

I definately stay here again, it's just a perfect hostel.

Thank you very much! Hope we will see you soon!)) Peace&Love

I spent 2 nights at the Baby Lemonade hostel And I was really satisfied by the service provided there. The personnel was really nice. I had problem with the airline company which didn't transfer my bag And they help me out a lot. Very good location: there is a very good restaurant next door, the amazing Russian museum and the most famous church of Saint Petersbourg are really close by. The common room is very nicely decorated and nothing s missing!! Hope to come again!

• 13th Jul 2015

Thank you very much! We will be happy to see you as soon as possible!)) Rock'n'roll!

Great hostel, I don't have any negative points. Staff is very friendly. Would certainly come back.

Thank you very much! We will be happy to see you again!))

The staff was very helpful and we felt welcome all the time. The location is superb, you can easily reach the old town. Also, they can help you find a lot of places to see and they have a map with the most important information. The rooms are tidy and have a great design. The kitchen/lounge area is a great way to spend your time and meet new people. The staff and visitors made a typical russian dish, which we really enjoyed and was very yummy, great idea to get people interacting!

Thank you so much for your review! Come again and we will cook another awesome dish for you! Rock'n'roll!

This hostel was perfect with one exception. The 10-bed room was extremely noisy from 6-10am because of the traffic outside. If the windows are shut, the noise is bearable. But for some reason someone (another guest? hostel employee?) would always open a window after I fall asleep.

• 3rd Jul 2015

Hey, Peter! Thank you very much for review, probably some guests in your room felt little bit stuffy during the night) We will be really glad to see you soon! Rock'n'roll

This is one of the best hostel i have stayed ever..and i do travel a lot! Since the very first moment i appreciated this lovely place and his staff: with no hesitation Alyssa took my heavy bag up to the high stairs and then everything went smooth and great! Four huge bunk beds and private bathroom was the room i stayed for 3 nights! Kitchen clean with plenty of free food..what else? Thanks to girl Who called the taxi for me early in the morning, so sweet and caring!

A very nice hostel with nice and helpful staff. Nice common area and great location. Only very minor minus points come from toilets that were a little stuck and loud traffic noises while the window was open. We will stay here again if we come back to St Petersburg!

Riikka, we are really grateful for your review! We will be very happy to see you again! Peace&love!

The location of the hostel is really good. The beds in the 6 beds dorm were good and the privacy and security was ok. The team tried but there was no competence from one guy, the other girl was unfriendly as hell and only Nina was great and wanted to help us out. The facilities where a disaster: dirty and hairy and full of water. Maybe it has to do withe the big size of the hostel so the peaple don't care, but it was not very pleasent. Who needs just to stay cheap at a hostel is right here

• 24th May 2015

Hey, Helena. Thank you very much for your comment!) We are really sorry about or stuff and cleanness, we will fix our imperfections as soon as possible. Peace&Love)

Friendly clean hostel- would recommend to others!

• 24th May 2015

Thank you, Laura! We are waiting for you to comeback!)) Peace&Love

good management, most staff are kind n helpful

Great place to stay!

Thanks Fabio! You are always welcome in our hostel!)) Peace&Love

This was about as close to what you want in a hostel. Staff were all young and cool and interested in meeting foreigners. Location right by Main Street and short walk to everywhere. Rooms had a power point for each guest bed. The only let down was a shower under maintenance which created a backlog.

Thank you very much! We will be happy to see you soon!) Peace&Love Alissa

One of the best hostels I've ever been. Good facilities, with a wide and equipped kitchen, clean and good bathrooms and really fast WiFi connection. Location is also a high, being next to daily and night attractions and to a central metro station. Staff is pretty amazing and always ready to help. Besides all that, it is still really cheap. Great value for money. Definitely would recommend.

Thank you! We are waiting for you to come back!!)) Rock'n'roll

Some staff are friendly but some are not. But they still give you information and help but no smile. Kistchen is all right. But kitchen is a little bit dirty. But you can tell hostel is trying to keep it clean. Just people who are using kitchen made dirty after they re using; leave their cups, not clean their dishes properly. Generally very nicely decorated hostel but no fun. (Maybe we stayed in weekdays) Good location. You can go most of places on foot and supermarket is veryclose.ommendable.

Very nice hostel! Perfect value for money. Every room has it's own sixties theme. We were staying in the "Twiggy" room. Very comfortable. The staff was very friendly en helpfull. I would definitely recommond this hostel.

Excellent choice for the solo traveller! Great communal area. Highly recommended!

Good location, it takes 5 mins walks from the main street where connected to lots of tourist checkpoint. Staffs are nice, they tried to answer all my questions and gave me suggestions. And the room I stayed was 4beds room, there were curtain for privacy and power socket in every single beds. Baby Lemonade is always my first choice if I come to St.Petersburg again.

Baby Lemonade is the best hostel I've ever stayed in. All the usual things are great: beds, location, facilities, cleanliness, but the atmosphere and ambience were the real highlights. Staff were really friendly and helpful, and the other guests were nice and friendly too. The hostel really benefits from its nice big common room, with good 60/70s music being played all day!

Very nice hostel, great atmosphere, staff are very friendly and everything seems new with a cool 60's theme. only problem I has was no hot water in the shower a couple of times.. would still highly recommend this hostel though

Thank you very much! We just bought a brand new heater, so now we hope our troubles with hot water are solved! Hope to see you again soon!) Rock'n'roll

View all St Petersburg Hostels