Baby Lemonade Hostel Reviews

Inzhenernaya str. 7, St Petersburg, Russia

Extremely pleasant staff, who were helpful with advice as well as very friendly. The nicest hostel I have stayed in, although I don't often stay in dorms these days!

Thanks, Vanessa! You're always welcome here)

Hostel was in a great location - close to restaurants and attractions. Rooms were very spacious _ I stayed in a double private. Extremely clean with great security. Would definately stay again.

It's so nice to hear such words! we're glad you've had some great time in st. petersburg! rock'n'roll))

We stayed in the annexe to the main hostel - which is all private rooms. Seemed a little quieter than the main area (which contained the dorms) - but still had a small kitchen, communal area etc. Location is fantastic - 5 minutes from Nevsky and 20 mins from the main square. Whole place was very clean, with good facilities. Would recommend it if you're on a budget.

• 1st Jul 2014

The staff was helpful and friendly. Good location.

Hostel is well located, with easy walking access to most main sights in the city. Staff were very helpful and the hostel was very clean. Curtains on bunks are a good touch. Only downside was firm can get warm at night, and can sometimes be noisy if you open the window.

Dear Neil! Thank you for the review, we appreciate it. Best, Baby Lemonade Crew

Fantastic hostel!! Located 5min from the very center of the city. The hostel is in 2 parts, in buildings located in the same courtyard. We were staying in the 2nd part, it was really comfy, modern and clean. Suitable for everyone. We had our own kitchen which was small but as there are only few rooms it was enough. The breakfast is a bit confusing at first, you don't find everything but there's always someone to help and finally it is good enough. The staff is really helpful and nice.

Dear Pauline! Thank you a lot for your feedback. Baby Lemonade Crew

The facilities and location are great. A small (cereal, bread, cheese, and jam) breakfast is nice. However, the atmosphere is terrible. The staff seems like they dislike their jobs. Ask them a question and they don't even bother to look up to answer. It seemed like the presence of hostel guests bothered them. (Nadya is the shining exception -- bubbly and helpful.) Did not talk to guests beyond admin concerns. A very strange man who works there at night.

Dear Katherine! Thank you for your feedback. We're really sorry that you are disappointed with your stay. Usually we have good excellent marks for the stuff so we will definitely figure out what went wrong. And we'll do our best to fix the other things you pointed at. All the best.

I really like this hostel and will stay when I will be in St. Petersburg. Hostel was not so crowded and always clean. Beds are with curtains so there is privacy when you sleep. Also, working desk in dorms which may be comfortable if you need to work with laptop.

• 3rd Jun 2014
  • Uzbekistan

Dear Bobur! We'll be happy to see you again. Thank you for your review. Baby Lemonade Crew

A few comments, I didn't like the no shoes policy, I was happy to follow however i almost lost my shoes to the Asian lady sleeping next to me, if I didn't recognise them I would have left shoeless!!! It would have been nice if they had free activities going on. Also they tried to make me register for extra money which I wasn't informed of earlier, but the lady was lovely and didn't make me do it in the end.

Thank you for your review) No shoes policy is a kind of the Russian tradition, that's what all the Russians do when they come home – take off the shoes) What's for the registration, we apologize for not informing you about this expense beforehand. Usually we send this information to the guests at the day of booking. Thanks for the suggestion about the activities, we are planning some already)

Great place - couldn't recommend it highly enough. Helpful friendly staff, clean, good breakfast, good wifi. they seem to genuinely care. Stay here! You won't do better.

I have to say that the location is excellent!! We almost don't need the metro! The staff is absolutely helpful and fun. The room is clean and cute. Free breakfast and laundry. We very much enjoyed the stay and the interior designs of the place. Very impressive!

Thank you for the review! We appreciate it a lot.

Nice small hostel, very excelllent staff, very clean, secure,close to everything, good cafe/bar downstairs, but mellow place. Staff really want to make your stay enjoyable and can help you out and set you up for some great local history. The hostel is a bit cramped and small common area. Can be a bit noisy late if you are in the dorm next to reception but stil I extended my stay without hesitation. Baby Lemonade would be my choice if I returned to St P. Good mix of guests.

Best hostel in Russia (maybe in Europe, too). Comfy beds, quiet, great common area, warm, friendly people and awesome staff. Wifi's good, showers are snazzy, location is perfect as well. you get towels, a map, help with anything you need. The place is super cute. I can't think of anything bad at all (which is rare) and am struggling to find words for how great it was.

It's very difficult to give recommendations when everything was that good. Baby Lemonade was such an amazing place. Everything was very tidy, organized, very relaxed and you can get all the information you need to easily get to know SP . The best of everything: the location, nearby where everything happens. We just walk and walk while discovering the city.

Dear Geovanny! Thank you for the feedback. We appreciate it a lot and we are happy you liked your stay. Hope to see you again)

small, but excellent hostel. The hostel is very clean and the staff very friendly.

Thank you Robertus!

Its like your flat , there is no difference . Also if you want to enjoy and laugh talk with Elisa.i have travele lots of hostel around europe my favorite is baby lemonade! Stay in enjoy.

Thank you for the review! We'll be happy to see you again one say!

We definitly didnt expected somthing like this. After entering the entrence door we were very surprised. Nice little hostel with really friendly stuff. Also clean and pretty new! I would go there again!

• 25th Apr 2014

Thank you very much) It's amazing when the surprises are positive. So, we are waiting for you to come back then :)

Really good hostel with wonderfully helpful and friendly staff. Would definitely recommend this hostel.

• 22nd Apr 2014

Thanks a lot! So great to read this)

Could shower (in a very hot bathroom with gas smell); not clean at all; strange staff guy.

Thank you for your review, we will do everything to fix our imperfections. :)

A very nice place, clean, perfectly located in the center of St Petersburg with a very attentive and friendly host, giving full advice to facilitate our stay and make it unforgettable. Highly recommended! Thank you for everything. Marion, Erika, Gaëlle, three French girls who really enjoyed thier stay at the baby lemonade hostel :)

View all St Petersburg Hostels