Baby Lemonade Hostel Reviews

Inzhenernaya str. 7, St Petersburg, Russia

Could shower (in a very hot bathroom with gas smell); not clean at all; strange staff guy.

Good location, close to subway and walking distance to a lot of attractions. Breakfast is really simple, only bread, cereal, milk and butter. Courtains on lower bunkbeds are great for privacy. But doors are always open... I did not have problems, but that made me a little insecure. Overall, nice place to stay.

Probably one of the best hostels I've ever been to. The location is amazing as you can easily walk many famous sights in St. Petersburg and there is a Spar close by to get cheap food. The staff is very friendly, very helpful, all relaxed and very nice people. The rooms (we stayed in the new part) are simply amazing. They are really really clean, lovely decorated, big and you have PLENTY of space and great facilities. Security is good as well. GO there, it is the place to stay!

Thank you for this great review!) It's absolutely wonderful to read things like these in here :) Really. Thank you)

Great staff!!! I had a pleasant stay. I'd definitely stay here again!!

• 27th Mar 2014
  • Argentina

Thanks!! :) We're waiting for you then)

Everyone who does the reception service should know sufficient English to properly react to the guests' requests. I think about half of the guests doesn't speak or understand Russian, so communication is a bit difficult in some cases. Signs and stuff were always written in English, which I found very good. Please consider an improved breakfast strategy. It was not clear what was available and what not. The facility itself is great and stylish, I felt very comfortable. The staff is very friendly.

• 26th Mar 2014

Thank you for the review and these comments. We need to think about the way to organize our breakfast in a better way and check the level of administrators' English knowledge. We'll do our best to improve these parts of our hostel life. Thank you.

Nice staff, good location that the main attractions are in walking distance. Bed is comfortable and clean. Breakfast is good!! Totally worth this price!

Amazing hostel. Beds were comfy, service was great and they even had a great breakfast in the mornings! Also, the world money collection was super awesome! I was the first to add Canadian currency :) . So, if you are going to be staying at St. Petersburg, this is definitely the place to be, check it out!

Thanks a lot! )) The note you've left is one of the best in our collection now :)

Nice hostel. Good common area and excellent location. Breakfast is good for the value. Good cleanliness.

Thank you! :))

I'll definitely stay here again if I come back to St Petersburg. It's very good and cheap. Loved it! It's small but cozy. Staff is always helpful, friendly, easy going. The beds have curtains, wall sockets (for charging phones for example) and light. No extra charge for towel or washing machine. 700m from the "Church of the Savior on Blood", probably the most famous landmark in St Petersburg.

Thank you for such a great review about us!! We really appreciate it and wait for you to come back :))

Pros: Location (really walking distance from everywhere), Staff (very helpful), Atmosphere, cleanliness. Everything is quite new (or just refurbished). Against: Just a silly small thing, double-twins rooms are on a separate (very close) building. Some times it was uncomfortable (luggage) and the real life was on the principal building (although the common area was much bigger that in the principal building).

Thank you very much for such a detailed review about our hostel) Sorry for the inconvenience caused by the location of the double rooms. In a very short time we will make a proper connection between the two parts.

Everything was good.

Thanks a lot. We hope to see you back in our place one day)

Great hostel. Nice, talkative and friendly staff. Incredible location. A good place to stay in the beautiful city of Saint Petersburg. Spasiva!!!!!!!

Pozhaluista! :) And thank you for the review, it's a real pleasure to read all this)

Thanks for an amazing stay!

Thank you! It was a pleasure to meet you :)

Great little hostel right off Nevsky Prospekt, wonderful staff and atmosphere. Even though everything was very relaxed, my suggestion would be to enforce a stricter "quiet" policy after 11:00pm, as the dorm was noisy even though I asked repeatedly for silence from the other guests.

Thank you very much for such a positive review and your suggestion) Sometimes it's difficult for the stuff to control what's going on inside a dorm as it's still more or less private space, but we will work it out for sure.

absolutely classics!!

• 25th Feb 2014
  • South Korea

Thanks a lot :) Hope to meet you one day!

Very nice staff!!

Thank you) We're trying to do our best :)

Very friendly staff!

Thank you for the review. Waiting fro you again!

I stayed in a private room for 3 nights. So all my comments and ratings are for private rooms. I didnt have chance to see the dorms It was very relaxing for me. I like the room and the apartment a lot where private rooms are located. Internet connection is great. And the most important thing for mw was being very very close to nevsky prospekt. Stuff is very friendly. I liked the hospitality they showed to me.

• 24th Jan 2014
  • Turkey

Thank you very much) We're waiting fro you in summer!

The staff was really nice and helpful. Room was quite good and clean. The hostel arranged basic things for the kitchen, enough for backpackers. It's close to the metro station, we even could walk to many sightseeing places around (Issac cathedral, Hermitage, etc.) The only bad thing is the room wall is thin so we could hear people from other rooms talking, this seems to be the problem of Russian hostel because the one we stayed in Moscow is the same.

• 15th Jan 2014
  • Vietnam

Thank you for the review and the remarks! Sorry for the trouble with the noise from outside of the room. I hope it wasn't really disturbing. We will for sure make our walls absolutely sound-proof.

Although there is the saying, "Location, location, location," that is not all that one can say about Baby Lemonade Hostel. I brought 16 of my students to the hostel for a six-day stay and I could not have been more satisfied, unless, of course, I could have stayed at the Grand Europe Hotel. The staff were solicitous for our every need and cooperative in every way to make the stay comfortable and safe. Each of the young women who manage the hostel during one-day shifts were bright and generous.

• 5th Jan 2014

It's so great to read all this, thank you very much, Joe! It's even more wonderful and amazing to meet a person who loves Russian culture like you.

View all St Petersburg Hostels