Baby Lemonade Hostel Reviews

Inzhenernaya str. 7, St Petersburg, Russia

Baby Lemonade is a great and cheap solutions to stay in St. Petersburg . The room's design is original and funny (completely dedicated to the psychadelic rock) , the staff is friendly and fluents in english , the location is perfect for visiting the city center , the kitchen is fully equipped.

• 17th Aug 2015

Just stayed at the Baby Lemonade for a week. This is a great hostel, one of the best if not the best I've ever stayed in. The location is great, walk to everything, there's a supermarket close by. Staff are friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. Good wifi, lots of hot water. They also offer a bunch of freebies, coffee and tea, free laundry facilities, and others. Kind of hard to find tho, they could use better signage outside, and, you have to walk up a flight of stairs to the office but worth it.

This hospital was really funky with super friendly staff, great location and great atmosphere. :)

Perfect place to visit Saint Petersburg.

Great hostel, bright decor and loads of music memorabilia throughout. The owner is a huge Pink Floyd fan and the rooms are named after albums and other rock legends. The rooms and the big kitchen and communal area are spotlessly clean and wifi connection is good. Staff are also very helpful with registering visas, arranging onward travel, taxis etc and suggesting sights, places to eat, bars, music venues etc.

Its a good place to be. Friendly and helpful, English-speaking staff, nice and calm atmosphere, good to have a kitchen area to meet people and have free tea or offee. Also very well located. Rooms are fine and clean, bath rooms are okay. Everything is fine, the Hostel is totally recommendable. Price is a bit high with 1650 rubles (ca. 25$) for a dorm-bed though.

• 2nd Aug 2015

At the time I was there, there were plenty of people from all over the world and in different ages, and everybody was nice. And it was easy to have as much privacy or ås much social contact as you wish for the moment. Curtains on the beds which gives private space. Good common areas. Really like it. If I ever come back to St Petersburg I want to stay there again.

I like this place a lot!

I had an amazing time at the hostel. The staff, Paul and Nadia were so nice, helpful and good fun. It's a great location and my room - astronomy - was really cool - having a glass roof. The living space is quirky and the kitchen is well equipped. Free tea/coffee is great too. I would definitely stay again and recommend it to any of my friends.

• 30th Jul 2015
  • Scotland

Very nice place. Comfortable beds! Nice people working there!

Great location! Staff are friendly and some can speak good English. It is clean and while the vibe is not all there it is a good spot to stay!

Really nice place. I absolutely love it! Comfortable beds, nicely decorated rooms, clean everywhere, all people working here that I have met so far speaks very good English. It is nice that the beds have curtains so I can have some privacy whilst needed.

Staffs are very friendly and good location

It is wonderful experience here, the room is fantastic,we can see the blue sky while laying down on the bed.

• 27th Jul 2015
  • China

Perfect location ,awesome staff good installations

This hostel is everything you can hope a hostel to be. Facilities-wise. They have got big, cozy rooms, you have your own night lamp and plug, lockers, big common area with some free food, coffee, tea etc. However, maybe because the common area is so big, the rooms cozy and the wifi reception amazing everywhere in the hostel, the atmospher was a bit missing. everyone sat at a different table, nobody was "forced" to talk to each other, everyone minded their own business. but otherwise it's great

First of all, I don't normally write review for hostels I have stayed for the passed 4 years but you got to leave credit where its due. Thanks for the sincere and generous hospitality from the staff: nadia, lauren, (the girl with high heel) and (the blonde guy with tight jean) haha. Apology if I couldn't remember your name, you guys are superb! Friendliness is utmost important in backpacker hostel, hence I'm giving double thumb-up :D. I will definitely definitely come again if I ever come again!

Great hostel! The common spaces are great and it has a cool atmosphere. People from the hostel are very welcoming. The hostel is in a perfect location close to all of the main attractions. One of the best hostels we have been at!

A really nice hostel with excellent facilities and very friendly and helpful staff.

Hostel with quirky decor. Great location, close to most of the sights we wanted to see. Nice kitchen and common area. As a couple, we weren't anxious to use common area to meet people. I'm not sure how easy it would be to meet others as a solo traveller. Only complaint... no curtains in the room. Very bright early in the morning and no screen to protect against mosquitoes. All in all a great hostel with lovely friendly and helpful staff. I would stay here again.

Thank you very much for your review! We will put the screen to protect against mosquitoes in every room really soon! We will be happy to see you soon!)) Rock'nroll!

« first « Prev 1 2 3