Baby Lemonade Hostel Reviews

Inzhenernaya str. 7, St Petersburg, Russia

If backpacking in a cheap room it's probably a good place to be. If paying ten times more for private facilities then not. My private room was up seven flights of stairs. The ceiling was low and weird angles - could not stand up properly. The furniture old and weird (an old non-working radio with broken 78s??). No facilities. Shared bathroom and toilet with everybody - so not clean. Stairs to toilet. Could have gone to small hotel for same price. Staff nice but change all the time.

• 22nd Jan 2016

It was a very pleasant stay there, safe and very clean, very helpful staff, thanks to lisa for accurate and instant help when needed, location ok if you don't want to be right next to the center but very closed by, cool rooms and good bathrooms. Only minus, messages ahead of arrival were not answered and address apparently not correctly displayed online. Had a very nice time there, thanks! :)

Bed in dorm is shut with curtains which gives you more private.

This is a great hostel! The staff went out of their way to assist me and spoke great english! The decor is really cool and the rooms are very modern and clean. Atmosphere is also great, I would highly recommend staying here when visiting St Petersburg.

Great location, such comfy beds staff go above and beyond to help you with anything you need.

Great place ! Clean, funny atmosphere, kind and available people )

Thank you very much foe your review! We will be happy to see you again anytime! Peace&love Alissa!

Me and my friends were really surprised with the place! Is so magic and different! I really enjoyed to stay there with them! The rooms and the facilities were really cool and we had great experience there.I extremely recommend this place, if you want to feel this magic and want anything so close of everything.The curious point is that some people live there and change the view a little bit of a Hostel to a Boarding House. Sometimes they looked busy and not so in to interactions, but it was ok ;)

The hostel is well located near the main street. Nice common area with guitar and piano that helps meeting people. The staff speaks english very well and welcome you with a shot ! Free laundry is much appreciated. Cheers to Lisa and her kindness !

• 11th Nov 2015

Thank you so much for your review! We love you guys and hope you`ll come again! Peace&Love, Alissa

Great social hostel with very friendly staff. You can use Uber to get around town as the subway system is a bit lacking. Bunk Beds are pretty solid.

One of the best hostels i've ever been. Hyper helpful staff (they let me do some free call i needed).

Dear Ezequiel, thank you so much for you review! We will be glad to see you next time in Baby Lemonade! Alissa

Most likely the best Hostel in Spb. Nice rooms with lockers, good bathroom and shower facilities, staff speaks English and very friendly. Perfect central location. Good vibe with Pink Floyd atmosphere, hence the name....

• 13th Oct 2015
  • Denmark

We are really glad that you liked the Pink Floyd atmosphere, and our hostel! Thank you very much for you review and see you next time in Baby Lemonade! Alissa

On an individual level this hostel was very comfortable to stay in- the location, security, staff & facilities were all great. 2 blocks away from Nevsky prospekt & a short walk from the main sights. Beds have own plugs, reading lamps, pockets & curtains. The only down side is the S et up makes it harder for people to hang out; the atmosphere in the common room was a bit stale. My last morning one of the staffers made breakfast and got everyone talking and that was great! More of that, please!

• 20th Sep 2015

Only stayed 1 night but really liked this place. Comfortable bed with curtain, clean bathroom and big kitchen. Usually I pick small dorms but the 10 bed was fine, no noise, smelled fine etc.The location is great - equal distance to the train station and main attractions. Staff were really friendly even though I arrived early before check in time and kept my luggage after check out until a night train. Safe, easy to find entrance with a call bell to alert the staff you have arrived. Great value!

Thank you very much for your revew! We will be happy to see you again! Peace&Love

No complaints

We enjoyed our stay. The room, location and complimentary meal was excellent.

• 8th Sep 2015
  • Thailand

Thank you! We are waiting for you to come back! Rock'n'roll

Great hostel to stay. Very good location for visiting main sites in St.Peterburgs. The place was very clean, secure and the beds were very comfortable. The staff were great too, they were very helpful. I would stay here again if I come back to St.Petersburg.

Thank you very much! We will be happy to see you again!) Peace&Love

Baby Lemonade is a great and cheap solutions to stay in St. Petersburg . The room's design is original and funny (completely dedicated to the psychadelic rock) , the staff is friendly and fluents in english , the location is perfect for visiting the city center , the kitchen is fully equipped.

• 17th Aug 2015

Thank you very much for your review! We will be happy to see you again!)) Peace&Love

Just stayed at the Baby Lemonade for a week. This is a great hostel, one of the best if not the best I've ever stayed in. The location is great, walk to everything, there's a supermarket close by. Staff are friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. Good wifi, lots of hot water. They also offer a bunch of freebies, coffee and tea, free laundry facilities, and others. Kind of hard to find tho, they could use better signage outside, and, you have to walk up a flight of stairs to the office but worth it.

Thank you! I hope that some day we will meet each other again! Rock'n'roll

This hospital was really funky with super friendly staff, great location and great atmosphere. :)

Thank you! We will be really glad to see you as soon as possible! Rock'n'roll

View all St Petersburg Hostels