Baby Lemonade Hostel

9.5
Superb 566 Total Reviews

• England, Male, 18-24
18th May 2017

Probably the cleanest hostel i have ever stayed in. The cleaners do an amazing job there. The staff are friendly, and the location is amazing. It is right in the centre, there are food shops close by, the clubs are close by, and so are some of the main sites. Security wise it is really good. Chilled out atmosphere, nice common area and kitchen.

• Serbia, Male, 18-24
30th Apr 2017

I have spent three adorable days in this hostel and in amazing city of St Petersburg. I have experienced nothing but warmth and friendly atmosphere there therefore I enjoyed it very much! Specially, I would like to emphasize the kindness of reception who gave me surprising lovely gift for my birthday that I celebrated there. What a gesture! Thank you so much for everything! I highly recommend everyone to stay here :)

Ohhh thank you very much for such a lovely review!!! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and liked atmosphere :) Any time you'll be in Saint Petersburg - please visit us, you are always welcome at our place <3

• Singapore, Female, 31-40
29th Apr 2017

Perhaps I was lucky? I enjoyed my bed and room to the fullest as it is really unique(duplex floor with a personal space allocated)? In addition, what makes me warm is the staff within the hostel. Not only are they patient, they are lovely and fun loving people where they will make sure you are well settled in within. They will also assist you to make sure you get to the correct destination and very obliging to requests made. Will definitely stay in this hostel again without doubt.

Thank you so much for a wonderful review! So cool that you enjoyed your stay with us :) And yes, you definitely should come back!!! We are waiting for your next visit ;)) Peace&Love!

21st Apr 2017

Loved it! The atmosphere was cozy and welcoming. Very accommodating to us. And they even let you pick music to listen to in the common room!

Wow, thanks for a great review! Awesome that's you enjoyed atmosphere! Always positive vibes and rock'n'roll :D Would be nice to see you again, please come back any time! Peace&Love ;)

15th Apr 2017

One of the best hostels I've ever been! I strongly recommend this hostel. The atmosphere is great, very clean place, the staff are so friendly and are always happy give recommendations of places to go, preparing some traditional food in special occasions​ or activities in the hostel. All staff are great, specially Tanka and Yulia, you were so kind! Thank you so much girls :) Everything during my stay was perfect!

Thousands of thanks for your lovely review!!! We are so happy that you had such a great stay with us :) Any time you'll be in Saint Petersburg - please don't forget to visit us ;)) Hugs <3

28th Mar 2017

Fantastic hostel with incredibly friendly staff and a location just as good. Ample common space and nice rooms, will definitely stay again if I ever go back to Saint Petersburg.

Amazing review, thanks! Happy to hear you enjoyed our location, rooms and staff! We are waiting your next visit to Saint Petersburg and to our hostel :D Rock'n'roll!

• HelloThisIsJoanie
  • Ireland, Couple, 31-40
28th Mar 2017

Great location, short walk to the Hermitage etc. Staff were friendly & helpful. Would definitely stay here again.

Thank you very much for your kind review! Great that you had nice staying with us! And yes, you definitely should come back ;)) Peace&Love

• Brazil, Male, 31-40
10th Mar 2017

Tidy and clean with warm staff at cheap cost!

Thanks for your review! Great that you enjoyed your staying with us :) It would be awesome if you can visit us more ;)))

• Poland, Female, 25-30
8th Mar 2017

I had a really nice stay in Baby Lemonade Hostel. The staff was really nice, Willing to help. I liked the atmosphere of the place. Lots of international people, big kitchen, lots of space and anything needed at hand. Location was perfect. Close to many sights. And all of it for a good price.

We are thankful for your high review! And happy that you enjoyed your staying with us :D Atmosphere is one of the most important things at the hostel so really cool you liked our :D Hope you'll visit us more! Peace ;) Tanya (front desk).

6th Mar 2017

Fantastic hostel with extremely helpful staff!

Thank you very much for the fantastic review :D We are always ready to help! And always happy to see you more ;)) Rock'n'roll!