Baby Lemonade Hostel Reviews

Inzhenernaya str. 7, St Petersburg, Russia

It is a cute tiny (or baby) hostel with a very cozy atmosphere, it is located perfectly, just 100 meters from Russian Museum, close to the busy Nevsky avenue but away from noise and crowds. Staff were just awesome - very friendly and helpful. Wi-Fi was good, the rooms were spacious and well equipped with lights, lockers and plugs. Breakfast was included and it was OK. The place is really cozy, and made me feel at home, not a party place itself, but easy to meet other travelers to go out.

This is really a marvellous stay and real good value for money. The location is perfect for most of St Petersburg's places of interest and visit for tourist. The hostel administrators are so well managed and helpful to visitors. Will definately recommend to anyone who wants to visit St Petersburg.

• 10th Oct 2014
  • Malaysia

One of the best hostels ever!!

Truly awesome hostel: intimate, friendly, great location. Staff were so nice, outgoing and helpful. Facilities were very good, Baby Lemonade has a very cool vibe. My only complaint is that every other hostel will probably disappoint me now...

hey, Graham! Thanks for such a great review) It was a real pleasure to meet you as well. We miss you, to be honest) Nadya.

The location is great. It's in the center of the historical central of St. Petersburg. The atmosphere is great! Definitely good choice!

Great hostel and very accommodating when we unexpectedly needed to stay am extra night! Rooms are lovely and clean and the hostel itself is in a great location being in walking distance to most of the major sights. The girls in reception gave great recommendations for places to eat mad foods to try!

We were warmly welcomed and shown to our room, everything was explained and we felt comfortable - great job! It would be great of there was a fridge or vending machine in the kitchen or hallway so guests could buy drinks late at night.

An excellent place! My fellow travelers said it might be the best they've ever been. Central location, looks pretty, super friendly and laid-back staff who were very nice to us (and even let us shower after check-out time!), yummy free breakfast,... The only criticism I could give is that the luggage room was unlocked most of the time, but it's accessible via the common room so there's always people around and they have lockers for your valuable stuff, so that wasn't a real problem. Recommended!

I loved our stay at the Baby Lemonade Hostel! I was especially impressed with the interior design. All of the rooms have their own theme, which I thought made for a hip, upbeat feel. The staff was also very helpful and friendly. The complimentary breakfast is simple but nice. I highly recommend staying here!

excelent!

obrigado, helmer!))

I'm trying hard to find bad sides about the hostel but cannot, really. I've stayed there for two weeks and it was an absolutely great time. Extremely helpful and friendly staff - even offered burger dinners, just for the sake of hospitality -, clear rooms and toilets, free facilities (towels, washing machine, etc.), free tea and coffee throughout the day. Overall I would highly recommend it to others. Ok, one suggestion: breakfast is fine, but may include a bit more choice (e.g. honey, ham?...).

thanks davide!) we'll add some new things to breakfast)

Baby Lemonade hostel was well located (a couple of minutes walk to most things), with great facilities at a reasonable price relative to other places in Russia. The staff were incredibly accommodating and went beyond the call of duty at times, including helping us to book tickets to the local Zenit St. Petersburg football game, and hosting a vodka party. Would recommend.

hey-ho, sean! hope you liked your trip to zenit's game, hehe)

Very friendly staff which makes you feel absolut comfortable and welcome. Good internet access and small but nice breakfast included. :) I´ve stayed for just one night - unfortunately - but thank you Baby Lemonade that was my best overnight experience in Russia! Katrin from Germany

• 14th Aug 2014

dear katrin! thank you very much - we were happy having you here as well) see you next time... baby lemonade band)

The location is really what stands out first, but the hostel is well managed: it is run by able and flexible people. We were a little reserved about the trip to begin with, but the Baby Lemonade staff and the hostel itself managed to make us feel at home. The rooms are impeccably clean, as are the showers and bathrooms (even the shared ones were close to spotless). I would definitely recommend the hostel to anyone visiting St. Petersburg. The best hostel I have been in so far.

• 13th Aug 2014
  • Finland

hi, riku! we thank you for your review - your positive experience is our best reward)) cheers!

the vibe of the place is very good and is so good that they will need to make the common room bigger I guess...clean and comfortable.....

dear francesco! we're working on making our common area bigger and more comfortable, i think we'll finish it very soon) thanks for your feedback!))

Awesome place, great location, we loved the atmosphere. The staff is friendly and very helpful. Will definitely recommand this place to whoever is looking for a great place to stay.

• 31st Jul 2014

Very nice hostel - the location in the middle of the city is awesome! Couldnt find any negative points...

thank you florian, it means a lot to us)

The rooms without air conditioner were very hot and bright at night. Would be better to provide a way to shade the windows. The common kitchen and dining rooms for the doubles area was so hot and stuffy that we were sweating during breakfast every day, and there was no fan or air conditioner or window or any air circulation. It was unpleasant. I know that they plan to put in an air conditioner soon, but when we were there, it was pretty unpleasant. Other than that, great hostel, great staff.

• 25th Jul 2014

dear naomi!) thanks for your feedback - as we've promised you, we're now equipped with the fans in th erooms and air condition in the common area.

Extremely pleasant staff, who were helpful with advice as well as very friendly. The nicest hostel I have stayed in, although I don't often stay in dorms these days!

Thanks, Vanessa! You're always welcome here)

Hostel was in a great location - close to restaurants and attractions. Rooms were very spacious _ I stayed in a double private. Extremely clean with great security. Would definately stay again.

It's so nice to hear such words! we're glad you've had some great time in st. petersburg! rock'n'roll))

View all St Petersburg Hostels