Baby Lemonade Hostel Reviews

Inzhenernaya str. 7, St Petersburg, Russia

Very nice place. Comfortable beds! Nice people working there!

Great location! Staff are friendly and some can speak good English. It is clean and while the vibe is not all there it is a good spot to stay!

• 29th Jul 2015
  • South Africa

Really nice place. I absolutely love it! Comfortable beds, nicely decorated rooms, clean everywhere, all people working here that I have met so far speaks very good English. It is nice that the beds have curtains so I can have some privacy whilst needed.

Staffs are very friendly and good location

This hostel is everything you can hope a hostel to be. Facilities-wise. They have got big, cozy rooms, you have your own night lamp and plug, lockers, big common area with some free food, coffee, tea etc. However, maybe because the common area is so big, the rooms cozy and the wifi reception amazing everywhere in the hostel, the atmospher was a bit missing. everyone sat at a different table, nobody was "forced" to talk to each other, everyone minded their own business. but otherwise it's great

First of all, I don't normally write review for hostels I have stayed for the passed 4 years but you got to leave credit where its due. Thanks for the sincere and generous hospitality from the staff: nadia, lauren, (the girl with high heel) and (the blonde guy with tight jean) haha. Apology if I couldn't remember your name, you guys are superb! Friendliness is utmost important in backpacker hostel, hence I'm giving double thumb-up :D. I will definitely definitely come again if I ever come again!

A really nice hostel with excellent facilities and very friendly and helpful staff.

Hostel with quirky decor. Great location, close to most of the sights we wanted to see. Nice kitchen and common area. As a couple, we weren't anxious to use common area to meet people. I'm not sure how easy it would be to meet others as a solo traveller. Only complaint... no curtains in the room. Very bright early in the morning and no screen to protect against mosquitoes. All in all a great hostel with lovely friendly and helpful staff. I would stay here again.

Thank you very much for your review! We will put the screen to protect against mosquitoes in every room really soon! We will be happy to see you soon!)) Rock'nroll!

I definately stay here again, it's just a perfect hostel.

Thank you very much! Hope we will see you soon!)) Peace&Love

I spent 2 nights at the Baby Lemonade hostel And I was really satisfied by the service provided there. The personnel was really nice. I had problem with the airline company which didn't transfer my bag And they help me out a lot. Very good location: there is a very good restaurant next door, the amazing Russian museum and the most famous church of Saint Petersbourg are really close by. The common room is very nicely decorated and nothing s missing!! Hope to come again!

• 13th Jul 2015

Thank you very much! We will be happy to see you as soon as possible!)) Rock'n'roll!

The doors make a lot of noise, when they open or close, especially in the night, there is like signal sound for the floor door and some alarm sound that often wakes you up

• 12th Jul 2015

Great hostel, I don't have any negative points. Staff is very friendly. Would certainly come back.

Thank you very much! We will be happy to see you again!))

The staff was very helpful and we felt welcome all the time. The location is superb, you can easily reach the old town. Also, they can help you find a lot of places to see and they have a map with the most important information. The rooms are tidy and have a great design. The kitchen/lounge area is a great way to spend your time and meet new people. The staff and visitors made a typical russian dish, which we really enjoyed and was very yummy, great idea to get people interacting!

Thank you so much for your review! Come again and we will cook another awesome dish for you! Rock'n'roll!

This hostel was perfect with one exception. The 10-bed room was extremely noisy from 6-10am because of the traffic outside. If the windows are shut, the noise is bearable. But for some reason someone (another guest? hostel employee?) would always open a window after I fall asleep.

• 3rd Jul 2015

Hey, Peter! Thank you very much for review, probably some guests in your room felt little bit stuffy during the night) We will be really glad to see you soon! Rock'n'roll

This is one of the best hostel i have stayed ever..and i do travel a lot! Since the very first moment i appreciated this lovely place and his staff: with no hesitation Alyssa took my heavy bag up to the high stairs and then everything went smooth and great! Four huge bunk beds and private bathroom was the room i stayed for 3 nights! Kitchen clean with plenty of free food..what else? Thanks to girl Who called the taxi for me early in the morning, so sweet and caring!

A very nice hostel with nice and helpful staff. Nice common area and great location. Only very minor minus points come from toilets that were a little stuck and loud traffic noises while the window was open. We will stay here again if we come back to St Petersburg!

Riikka, we are really grateful for your review! We will be very happy to see you again! Peace&love!

The location of the hostel is really good. The beds in the 6 beds dorm were good and the privacy and security was ok. The team tried but there was no competence from one guy, the other girl was unfriendly as hell and only Nina was great and wanted to help us out. The facilities where a disaster: dirty and hairy and full of water. Maybe it has to do withe the big size of the hostel so the peaple don't care, but it was not very pleasent. Who needs just to stay cheap at a hostel is right here

• 24th May 2015

Hey, Helena. Thank you very much for your comment!) We are really sorry about or stuff and cleanness, we will fix our imperfections as soon as possible. Peace&Love)

Friendly clean hostel- would recommend to others!

• 24th May 2015

Thank you, Laura! We are waiting for you to comeback!)) Peace&Love

good management, most staff are kind n helpful

Great place to stay!