Baby Lemonade Hostel Reviews

Inzhenernaya str. 7, St Petersburg, Russia

Very nice hostel, great atmosphere, staff are very friendly and everything seems new with a cool 60's theme. only problem I has was no hot water in the shower a couple of times.. would still highly recommend this hostel though

Baby Lemonade made our staying in SPB. Staff is super friendly and helpfull. The kitchen is a big plus if you are travelling with a butget. Cleanning is perfect thanks a lot to SARA!!!! You can walk everywhere from the hostel! BOOK NOW!

Highly recommended.

• 12th Mar 2015

Thank you!) Rock'n'roll

Hostel has a really good location, close to a market, metro and to the major touristic places in st. petersburg. Only thing is that they could buy a guitar for the guests to use mainly because the hostel theme is music. Besides that is a really great hostel

Thank you! We gonna buy piano and guitar and rock this city!)) Peace&Love

Good location. Big kitchen. Reception gives good recommendations on restaurants. Wifi is strong in the common area, weak in the room. The bathroom is dirty in upstairs. If you are lucky you get hot water to shower. Reception says the boiler cannot bump enough hot water if too much people shower at the same time. You get what you pay for....

Great hosts, very friendly and helpful. Clean and comfortable. Everything are great with a very reasonable price. Highly recommend.👍👍👍

You guys totally know what you're doing....and we love it! Thank you for making traveling so comfortable and fun, even from home-base.

Our stay was amazing! The hosts werev very nice and attentive. They answered to every question we made and gave all the facilites to make our stay as comfortable as possible. The place was even better and bigger than the pictures! And close to every attraction in St. Petersburg.

• 13th Feb 2015
  • Chile

i was here just for 1 night and it's was really awesome, the staff is really nice and welcoming The hostel is new , fresh paint and nice kitchen ! i Really recommend this hostel Pour les francais, vraiment très bon hostel, le staff est accueillant et aide pour se guider, pour la ville ou si vous avez un problème .je le recommande vraiment !

Really nice hostel and staff. I loved staying there! The location is good, the rooms are very good, the staff is very friendly and always helpful. If I could, I'd have stayed there longer!

Great hostel, everything works and great facilities. Good common room and kitchen with everything you can think of. Nice atmosphere and the location is great. Really friendly and helpful staff and very clean and secure place. Maybe even too good looking and clean, which makes it lack in atmosphere, in a weird way. Ikea like, if you know what I mean? I think it's a perfect hipster place, without bashing people that might be called by that name. But definitely recommended, a really good hostel.

Thank you!) We are thankful for your review, and you are always welcome here) Peace&Love

Great hostel, would recommend!

Very nice hostel. Great location(5 mins walk to the main street) and walk distance to all famous scenic spots. The hostel is very clean and comfortable. The staffs(all 3 girls) are friendly and helpful!!!!!!!!!!. They kindly allowed my friend and I a early check in without additional charge and help to change a new great room due to some issue, show us how to find the theatre and railway station. We really love here and wish will be back in some day. Fully recommended!!!

Thank you so much! You became a part of our family and you are always welcome here!) Rock'n'roll

Everything here was just prefect. Especially the staffs, they are super helpful and all of them can speak fluent english. I do really appreciate them very much for helping me on my illness.

Thank you very much! We will be happy to see you again) Peace&Love

the best hostel which i ever been in so thank you for eveything..I love you Elmira :*

the best hostel i ve never lived

One of the best hostels for sure. Very comfortable and well located, close to the metro station, to the main attractions and there's a supermarket nearby, which is great. The facilities are great, a great atmosphere to hang out, cook and do whatever. It has basically everything you need, plus it's very well decorated. I strongly recommend this hostel :)

My girlfriend and I really really loved staying in Baby lemonade Hostel!! :D Honestly, from all hostels that I already been (more than 15 all around europe), this one was the BEST! They have the BEST staff that I have ever seen!!! They are amazing, very friendly and helpful!! Not mentioning the high security, nice location, great cozy atmosphere, nice cleanliness and great facilities. Special thanks to Alissa and Nadya from staff!! We love to meet you girls!! U are so kind! Felipe and Larissa

Thank you, guys! We were really glad to meet you too! Rock'n'roll!!!)

Top notch. Great location. Great staff. Very clean. All that you could ask for.

Thank you, We will be happy to see you again!) Peace&Love Alissa

We liked the location and the common area. The facilties were clean, but our room was superhot and you could not open the one and only window almost at all. Other than that the stay was nice.

View all St Petersburg Hostels