Baby Lemonade Hostel Reviews

Inzhenernaya str. 7, St Petersburg, Russia

I loved our stay at the Baby Lemonade Hostel! I was especially impressed with the interior design. All of the rooms have their own theme, which I thought made for a hip, upbeat feel. The staff was also very helpful and friendly. The complimentary breakfast is simple but nice. I highly recommend staying here!

excelent!

obrigado, helmer!))

I'm trying hard to find bad sides about the hostel but cannot, really. I've stayed there for two weeks and it was an absolutely great time. Extremely helpful and friendly staff - even offered burger dinners, just for the sake of hospitality -, clear rooms and toilets, free facilities (towels, washing machine, etc.), free tea and coffee throughout the day. Overall I would highly recommend it to others. Ok, one suggestion: breakfast is fine, but may include a bit more choice (e.g. honey, ham?...).

thanks davide!) we'll add some new things to breakfast)

Baby Lemonade hostel was well located (a couple of minutes walk to most things), with great facilities at a reasonable price relative to other places in Russia. The staff were incredibly accommodating and went beyond the call of duty at times, including helping us to book tickets to the local Zenit St. Petersburg football game, and hosting a vodka party. Would recommend.

hey-ho, sean! hope you liked your trip to zenit's game, hehe)

Very friendly staff which makes you feel absolut comfortable and welcome. Good internet access and small but nice breakfast included. :) I´ve stayed for just one night - unfortunately - but thank you Baby Lemonade that was my best overnight experience in Russia! Katrin from Germany

• 14th Aug 2014

dear katrin! thank you very much - we were happy having you here as well) see you next time... baby lemonade band)

The location is really what stands out first, but the hostel is well managed: it is run by able and flexible people. We were a little reserved about the trip to begin with, but the Baby Lemonade staff and the hostel itself managed to make us feel at home. The rooms are impeccably clean, as are the showers and bathrooms (even the shared ones were close to spotless). I would definitely recommend the hostel to anyone visiting St. Petersburg. The best hostel I have been in so far.

• 13th Aug 2014
  • Finland

hi, riku! we thank you for your review - your positive experience is our best reward)) cheers!

the vibe of the place is very good and is so good that they will need to make the common room bigger I guess...clean and comfortable.....

dear francesco! we're working on making our common area bigger and more comfortable, i think we'll finish it very soon) thanks for your feedback!))

Awesome place, great location, we loved the atmosphere. The staff is friendly and very helpful. Will definitely recommand this place to whoever is looking for a great place to stay.

• 31st Jul 2014

Very nice hostel - the location in the middle of the city is awesome! Couldnt find any negative points...

thank you florian, it means a lot to us)

The rooms without air conditioner were very hot and bright at night. Would be better to provide a way to shade the windows. The common kitchen and dining rooms for the doubles area was so hot and stuffy that we were sweating during breakfast every day, and there was no fan or air conditioner or window or any air circulation. It was unpleasant. I know that they plan to put in an air conditioner soon, but when we were there, it was pretty unpleasant. Other than that, great hostel, great staff.

• 25th Jul 2014

dear naomi!) thanks for your feedback - as we've promised you, we're now equipped with the fans in th erooms and air condition in the common area.

Extremely pleasant staff, who were helpful with advice as well as very friendly. The nicest hostel I have stayed in, although I don't often stay in dorms these days!

Thanks, Vanessa! You're always welcome here)

Hostel was in a great location - close to restaurants and attractions. Rooms were very spacious _ I stayed in a double private. Extremely clean with great security. Would definately stay again.

It's so nice to hear such words! we're glad you've had some great time in st. petersburg! rock'n'roll))

We stayed in the annexe to the main hostel - which is all private rooms. Seemed a little quieter than the main area (which contained the dorms) - but still had a small kitchen, communal area etc. Location is fantastic - 5 minutes from Nevsky and 20 mins from the main square. Whole place was very clean, with good facilities. Would recommend it if you're on a budget.

• 1st Jul 2014

The staff was helpful and friendly. Good location.

Hostel is well located, with easy walking access to most main sights in the city. Staff were very helpful and the hostel was very clean. Curtains on bunks are a good touch. Only downside was firm can get warm at night, and can sometimes be noisy if you open the window.

Dear Neil! Thank you for the review, we appreciate it. Best, Baby Lemonade Crew