Baby Lemonade Hostel Reviews

Inzhenernaya str. 7, St Petersburg, Russia

A few comments, I didn't like the no shoes policy, I was happy to follow however i almost lost my shoes to the Asian lady sleeping next to me, if I didn't recognise them I would have left shoeless!!! It would have been nice if they had free activities going on. Also they tried to make me register for extra money which I wasn't informed of earlier, but the lady was lovely and didn't make me do it in the end.

Thank you for your review) No shoes policy is a kind of the Russian tradition, that's what all the Russians do when they come home – take off the shoes) What's for the registration, we apologize for not informing you about this expense beforehand. Usually we send this information to the guests at the day of booking. Thanks for the suggestion about the activities, we are planning some already)

Great place - couldn't recommend it highly enough. Helpful friendly staff, clean, good breakfast, good wifi. they seem to genuinely care. Stay here! You won't do better.

I have to say that the location is excellent!! We almost don't need the metro! The staff is absolutely helpful and fun. The room is clean and cute. Free breakfast and laundry. We very much enjoyed the stay and the interior designs of the place. Very impressive!

Thank you for the review! We appreciate it a lot.

Nice small hostel, very excelllent staff, very clean, secure,close to everything, good cafe/bar downstairs, but mellow place. Staff really want to make your stay enjoyable and can help you out and set you up for some great local history. The hostel is a bit cramped and small common area. Can be a bit noisy late if you are in the dorm next to reception but stil I extended my stay without hesitation. Baby Lemonade would be my choice if I returned to St P. Good mix of guests.

Best hostel in Russia (maybe in Europe, too). Comfy beds, quiet, great common area, warm, friendly people and awesome staff. Wifi's good, showers are snazzy, location is perfect as well. you get towels, a map, help with anything you need. The place is super cute. I can't think of anything bad at all (which is rare) and am struggling to find words for how great it was.

It's very difficult to give recommendations when everything was that good. Baby Lemonade was such an amazing place. Everything was very tidy, organized, very relaxed and you can get all the information you need to easily get to know SP . The best of everything: the location, nearby where everything happens. We just walk and walk while discovering the city.

Dear Geovanny! Thank you for the feedback. We appreciate it a lot and we are happy you liked your stay. Hope to see you again)

small, but excellent hostel. The hostel is very clean and the staff very friendly.

Thank you Robertus!

Its like your flat , there is no difference . Also if you want to enjoy and laugh talk with Elisa.i have travele lots of hostel around europe my favorite is baby lemonade! Stay in enjoy.

Thank you for the review! We'll be happy to see you again one say!

We definitly didnt expected somthing like this. After entering the entrence door we were very surprised. Nice little hostel with really friendly stuff. Also clean and pretty new! I would go there again!

• 25th Apr 2014

Thank you very much) It's amazing when the surprises are positive. So, we are waiting for you to come back then :)

Really good hostel with wonderfully helpful and friendly staff. Would definitely recommend this hostel.

Thanks a lot! So great to read this)

Could shower (in a very hot bathroom with gas smell); not clean at all; strange staff guy.

Thank you for your review, we will do everything to fix our imperfections. :)

A very nice place, clean, perfectly located in the center of St Petersburg with a very attentive and friendly host, giving full advice to facilitate our stay and make it unforgettable. Highly recommended! Thank you for everything. Marion, Erika, Gaëlle, three French girls who really enjoyed thier stay at the baby lemonade hostel :)

1 2 Next » last »