Baby Lemonade Hostel Reviews

Inzhenernaya str. 7, St Petersburg, Russia

I have to say that the location is excellent!! We almost don't need the metro! The staff is absolutely helpful and fun. The room is clean and cute. Free breakfast and laundry. We very much enjoyed the stay and the interior designs of the place. Very impressive!

Thank you for the review! We appreciate it a lot.

Nice small hostel, very excelllent staff, very clean, secure,close to everything, good cafe/bar downstairs, but mellow place. Staff really want to make your stay enjoyable and can help you out and set you up for some great local history. The hostel is a bit cramped and small common area. Can be a bit noisy late if you are in the dorm next to reception but stil I extended my stay without hesitation. Baby Lemonade would be my choice if I returned to St P. Good mix of guests.

Best hostel in Russia (maybe in Europe, too). Comfy beds, quiet, great common area, warm, friendly people and awesome staff. Wifi's good, showers are snazzy, location is perfect as well. you get towels, a map, help with anything you need. The place is super cute. I can't think of anything bad at all (which is rare) and am struggling to find words for how great it was.

It's very difficult to give recommendations when everything was that good. Baby Lemonade was such an amazing place. Everything was very tidy, organized, very relaxed and you can get all the information you need to easily get to know SP . The best of everything: the location, nearby where everything happens. We just walk and walk while discovering the city.

Dear Geovanny! Thank you for the feedback. We appreciate it a lot and we are happy you liked your stay. Hope to see you again)

small, but excellent hostel. The hostel is very clean and the staff very friendly.

Thank you Robertus!

Its like your flat , there is no difference . Also if you want to enjoy and laugh talk with Elisa.i have travele lots of hostel around europe my favorite is baby lemonade! Stay in enjoy.

Thank you for the review! We'll be happy to see you again one say!

We definitly didnt expected somthing like this. After entering the entrence door we were very surprised. Nice little hostel with really friendly stuff. Also clean and pretty new! I would go there again!

• 25th Apr 2014

Thank you very much) It's amazing when the surprises are positive. So, we are waiting for you to come back then :)

Really good hostel with wonderfully helpful and friendly staff. Would definitely recommend this hostel.

Thanks a lot! So great to read this)

Could shower (in a very hot bathroom with gas smell); not clean at all; strange staff guy.

Thank you for your review, we will do everything to fix our imperfections. :)

A very nice place, clean, perfectly located in the center of St Petersburg with a very attentive and friendly host, giving full advice to facilitate our stay and make it unforgettable. Highly recommended! Thank you for everything. Marion, Erika, Gaëlle, three French girls who really enjoyed thier stay at the baby lemonade hostel :)

Good location, close to subway and walking distance to a lot of attractions. Breakfast is really simple, only bread, cereal, milk and butter. Courtains on lower bunkbeds are great for privacy. But doors are always open... I did not have problems, but that made me a little insecure. Overall, nice place to stay.

Thank you for your review and the comments. We'll try to do our best to improve the security level and our breakfast.

Probably one of the best hostels I've ever been to. The location is amazing as you can easily walk many famous sights in St. Petersburg and there is a Spar close by to get cheap food. The staff is very friendly, very helpful, all relaxed and very nice people. The rooms (we stayed in the new part) are simply amazing. They are really really clean, lovely decorated, big and you have PLENTY of space and great facilities. Security is good as well. GO there, it is the place to stay!

Thank you for this great review!) It's absolutely wonderful to read things like these in here :) Really. Thank you)

Great staff!!! I had a pleasant stay. I'd definitely stay here again!!

• 27th Mar 2014
  • Argentina

Thanks!! :) We're waiting for you then)

Everyone who does the reception service should know sufficient English to properly react to the guests' requests. I think about half of the guests doesn't speak or understand Russian, so communication is a bit difficult in some cases. Signs and stuff were always written in English, which I found very good. Please consider an improved breakfast strategy. It was not clear what was available and what not. The facility itself is great and stylish, I felt very comfortable. The staff is very friendly.

• 26th Mar 2014

Thank you for the review and these comments. We need to think about the way to organize our breakfast in a better way and check the level of administrators' English knowledge. We'll do our best to improve these parts of our hostel life. Thank you.

Nice staff, good location that the main attractions are in walking distance. Bed is comfortable and clean. Breakfast is good!! Totally worth this price!

Thank you a lot for your review! We'll be happy to see you again once day maybe)

Amazing hostel. Beds were comfy, service was great and they even had a great breakfast in the mornings! Also, the world money collection was super awesome! I was the first to add Canadian currency :) . So, if you are going to be staying at St. Petersburg, this is definitely the place to be, check it out!

Thanks a lot! )) The note you've left is one of the best in our collection now :)

1 2 Next » last »