Baby Lemonade Hostel Reviews

Inzhenernaya str. 7, St Petersburg, Russia

Our stay was amazing! The hosts werev very nice and attentive. They answered to every question we made and gave all the facilites to make our stay as comfortable as possible. The place was even better and bigger than the pictures! And close to every attraction in St. Petersburg.

i was here just for 1 night and it's was really awesome, the staff is really nice and welcoming The hostel is new , fresh paint and nice kitchen ! i Really recommend this hostel Pour les francais, vraiment très bon hostel, le staff est accueillant et aide pour se guider, pour la ville ou si vous avez un problème .je le recommande vraiment !

Really nice hostel and staff. I loved staying there! The location is good, the rooms are very good, the staff is very friendly and always helpful. If I could, I'd have stayed there longer!

Great hostel, everything works and great facilities. Good common room and kitchen with everything you can think of. Nice atmosphere and the location is great. Really friendly and helpful staff and very clean and secure place. Maybe even too good looking and clean, which makes it lack in atmosphere, in a weird way. Ikea like, if you know what I mean? I think it's a perfect hipster place, without bashing people that might be called by that name. But definitely recommended, a really good hostel.

Thank you!) We are thankful for your review, and you are always welcome here) Peace&Love

Great hostel, would recommend!

Very nice hostel. Great location(5 mins walk to the main street) and walk distance to all famous scenic spots. The hostel is very clean and comfortable. The staffs(all 3 girls) are friendly and helpful!!!!!!!!!!. They kindly allowed my friend and I a early check in without additional charge and help to change a new great room due to some issue, show us how to find the theatre and railway station. We really love here and wish will be back in some day. Fully recommended!!!

Thank you so much! You became a part of our family and you are always welcome here!) Rock'n'roll

Everything here was just prefect. Especially the staffs, they are super helpful and all of them can speak fluent english. I do really appreciate them very much for helping me on my illness.

Thank you very much! We will be happy to see you again) Peace&Love

the best hostel which i ever been in so thank you for eveything..I love you Elmira :*

the best hostel i ve never lived

One of the best hostels for sure. Very comfortable and well located, close to the metro station, to the main attractions and there's a supermarket nearby, which is great. The facilities are great, a great atmosphere to hang out, cook and do whatever. It has basically everything you need, plus it's very well decorated. I strongly recommend this hostel :)

My girlfriend and I really really loved staying in Baby lemonade Hostel!! :D Honestly, from all hostels that I already been (more than 15 all around europe), this one was the BEST! They have the BEST staff that I have ever seen!!! They are amazing, very friendly and helpful!! Not mentioning the high security, nice location, great cozy atmosphere, nice cleanliness and great facilities. Special thanks to Alissa and Nadya from staff!! We love to meet you girls!! U are so kind! Felipe and Larissa

Thank you, guys! We were really glad to meet you too! Rock'n'roll!!!)

1 2 Next » last »