Baby Lemonade Hostel Reviews

Inzhenernaya str. 7, St Petersburg, Russia

Everything here was just prefect. Especially the staffs, they are super helpful and all of them can speak fluent english. I do really appreciate them very much for helping me on my illness.

Thank you very much! We will be happy to see you again) Peace&Love

the best hostel which i ever been in so thank you for eveything..I love you Elmira :*

the best hostel i ve never lived

One of the best hostels for sure. Very comfortable and well located, close to the metro station, to the main attractions and there's a supermarket nearby, which is great. The facilities are great, a great atmosphere to hang out, cook and do whatever. It has basically everything you need, plus it's very well decorated. I strongly recommend this hostel :)

My girlfriend and I really really loved staying in Baby lemonade Hostel!! :D Honestly, from all hostels that I already been (more than 15 all around europe), this one was the BEST! They have the BEST staff that I have ever seen!!! They are amazing, very friendly and helpful!! Not mentioning the high security, nice location, great cozy atmosphere, nice cleanliness and great facilities. Special thanks to Alissa and Nadya from staff!! We love to meet you girls!! U are so kind! Felipe and Larissa

Thank you, guys! We were really glad to meet you too! Rock'n'roll!!!)

Top notch. Great location. Great staff. Very clean. All that you could ask for.

Thank you, We will be happy to see you again!) Peace&Love Alissa

We liked the location and the common area. The facilties were clean, but our room was superhot and you could not open the one and only window almost at all. Other than that the stay was nice.

I really like this hostel. Excellent value for money and staffs are really great. They are familiar than any other hostel staff I ever been. And location is great, 15 mins walk to Hermitage Museum and 5 mins for blood church. I would stay here aging if I visit St.Petersburg

Baby Lemonade was giving off some great vibes and the staff were extremely helpful and friendly

• 13th Dec 2014

Great place to stay, very friendly staff.

Thank you! Hope to see you again!) Rock'n'roll!

1 2 Next » last »