Bachelor Inn Reviews

5931 Bachelor Ave. West Landivar, Belize City, Belize

When we arrived Ms. Nancy welcomed us. Great value. The deocor is a little out dated but we were comfortable. The bus stop is right next door and the bus ride was cheap and adventurous. Everyone on the bus was helpful as to where to eat. Ms. Ms. Nancys son is in charge of wifi so take care of that and extra towels first thing. Also if you do not want your room cleaned I would let Ms. Nancy know upon arrival. THE ROOF TOP VIEW WAS BREATH TAKING!Store is close.I for certain will return!!

Safe but awful location. the host's son takes care of wifi.

• 31st Dec 2014

After the taxi driver dropped us off and i saw the rooms I left and stayed at another guest house for 15 dollars a night cheaper, I had the room for three nights and just took the loss

• 22nd Dec 2014