9.0
Superb 174 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 174 Total Reviews
Back Home Backpackers Located at 72/1 Samsen Rd.(soi 2) Banglampoo, Pranakorn BKK T, , Bangkok.
Thailand
Bangkok 10200 72/1 Samsen Rd.(soi 2) Banglampoo, Pranakorn BKK T
90% 174
13.7632084 100.4993524
    Rooms available

• Denmark, Male, 18-24
27th Nov 2016

I had a pleasant stay there, I came just when they were moving places so everyone was a bit confused and things weren't too organized and a bit messy. The common area is cosy and so nice to be in though they were still working on it with paintings on the wall etc. I believe it will be a very good hostel just sad that I arrived in the middle of the mess. Overall a good stay.

• England, Couple, 18-24
16th Nov 2016

Really great atmosphere, have a lovely outside area to chill and meet people. Would highly recommend!

• British Indian Ocean Territory, Female, 18-24
5th Nov 2016

This place was amazing! The atmosphere was awesome and everyone is super chilled out. The common space downstairs is the best thing ever as you really can socialise, I met 2 people that I ended up travelling to Chiang Mai and to Koh Phan-gan with which is awesome! Great location - 7/11 is a short distance, local food & not a far walk from Khao San Road but far enough! Thanks guys :-)

• victoriajoy
  • England, Male, 25-30
25th Oct 2016
7.1

Nice, friendly clean hostel. However when I payed to leave the woman tried to rip me off, not cool.

• USA, Male, 18-24
22nd Oct 2016

This was an excellent hostel, and I could not have asked for more. From the moment I walked in I was greeted by both staff and fellow travelers, making me feel immediately at home. They staff was extremely helpful, answering all my questions about the city as well as helping with arrangements to other areas of Thailand. It is in an excellent location (accessible to many points of interest) and competitively priced. I would absolutely stay here again and would recommend to anyone.

18th Oct 2016
7.1

This hostel is okay- I found it quite grubby- with red stains on my bedsheets- cockroaches roaming around, the communal area seats need disinfecting- didn't see the maid once- stayed there for 3 nights (cos it was cheap) unsure if the bathroom is cleaned daily. No personal plug socket by my bed and the fans are placed very close to the top bunks. No lockers and the dorm door is key entry so no-one locks it. There are better places to stay near Khaosan.. & you do get what you pay for.

• Netherlands, Male, 18-24
15th Oct 2016

Awesome and relaxed hostel close to khao san road but still in a quiet area. Staff is really helpful and friendly. Thanks Levi and Latte :)

• England, Male, 25-30
14th Oct 2016
8.0

Big thanks to Latte and Levi for making our stay awesome. I met a great bunch of people at BHB and we are now traveling together around Thailand.

• England, Female, 18-24
3rd Oct 2016

Favourite hostel I've stayed at whilst travelling! Great location not far from Khao San Road, close enough to walk but far away enough to get some quiet. Hostel is safe and the atmosphere is amazing. Everyone is so friendly, I met a great bunch of people and loved the staff (Latte and Levi) so much I ended up staying for 3 pretty wild nights and could easily have stayed longer. Whenever I'm in Bangkok, I'll be staying there!

• opickard17
  • England, Male, 18-24
30th Sep 2016

After spending a night at a dead hostel I thought I would switch it up. Having selected Back Home after reading the reviews I believed I might be underwhelmed however that was a mistake. Upon first arriving I was greeted by the larger than life Latte and despite being no Sophie as other reviews mention a more than adequate replacement in Levi. BH hostel is close enough to Khao San road to not feel burdened by a long walk but far enough to enjoy a peaceful night if that's what you are looking for