Back in BA Reviews

El Salvador 5115, Palermo Viejo, Buenos Aires, Argentina

Private room 4 was not fit for letting. Curtain was very dirty & when you examined pillows they were disguisting.Staff were friendly when they engagwd with you but they were more concerned in doing their own work on the computer. There were little or no glasses in the bar. The showers and breakfast were ok.

I'm really sorry to hear this guest didn't have a great time with us. Most of our guests love our staff, our location and our hostel! By the time you read this, all beds and rooms with have new pillows - they were due to be delivered in November but there was a delay. The curtain in that room will also be sent for cleaning and glasses bought. I would encourage any guest who has an issue while staying with us to come talk to us at the time; we'll do our best to fix it!!

The hostel is perfectly located in Palermo Viejo which is the best neighbourhood for bars/clubs and also has some really great boutiques and beautiful streets. The hostel itself is ok. The staff were helpful and friendly but the furnishings are looking a little tired and there was no air-conditioning. I was particularly disappointed that the hostel didn't organise anything for Christmas despite me staying on 24th and 25th December.

Wonderful hostel, great friendly and flexibel staff, spacious dorm, socket in locker!!! Locker big enough for entire bag! Enough facilities in bathroom. Good breakfast. Living room with Netflix for rainy days and two computers for free use. Very good wifi in the entire hostel! In short: what else could you wish for?! :) Location is in a good neighbourhood: Palermo, with lots of nice restaurants and bars. A bit far from the city center, where all the sights are, but we took that for granted!

Back in BA is in a great Palermo location. It has a very chill vibe, you feel like you're at home. The breakfast is good with three kinds of fruit! Something I was missing in Argentina. Staff is there at all hours to let you in and the lockers in the room can hold everything. I spent a week there but can see why people were staying much longer. I would definitely go back.

I had a great stay at back in ba. The location of the hostel is very good, very close to the nice bars, restaurants and boutiques of Palermo Viejo. The staff is helpful, my private room was nice (clean but a bit old) and quiet (located next to the front door, but this did not bother me). What made my stay amazing, however, were the nice people I met in the hostel!

• 3rd Sep 2014