Back in BA Reviews

El Salvador 5115, Palermo Viejo, Buenos Aires, Argentina

The cleanest hostel in the world!! Everything you need in a quaint small hostel. Netflix was a great touch too. A few blocks from the metro but isn't everything in BA. Nice location in Palermo. Great friendly staff. I'm glad I stayed there during my time in BA!

Overall the hostel was ok, location is perfect for going out in Palermo. We had one problem the first day because there was no hot water, and the staff helped us reluctantly. Don't stay in room 0, cars go by all night and you won't be able to sleep.

Palermo doesn't have too many hostels but its a great area. This hostel was alright though could do with a few more toilets.

I loved Back in BA. My friends and I had a awesome time. The staff are fun and helpful, the kitchen was good, beds were comfortable and I liked the fact that each bed had there own curtain, that was a nice addition. Only thing was our room was a bit squishy when it was full of people. I'd stay again if I was in BA as its a good location to Palermo.

great place for great people! fun and quiet , everything ok !

• 29th Apr 2015
  • Uruguay

Best place to stay in best city in South America,

nice and cozy hostel in Palermo. The main bar area is just 2 blocks away

Nice Hostel in Palermo with exceptionel staff. You're allowed to bring your own dinks and use the bbq so feel free to buy meat and wine for an asado (invite everyone you meet there to join you!) There's an area with a few bars just 3 Blocks away but it takes time to reach the ferry terminals/San Telmo/ la Boca.

Great location and very friendly and helpful staff. Communal area outside is great for meeting people and huge lockers in the rooms are convenient. Not the most clean or modern hostel I've been to but the price is pretty inexpensive for BA.

This is a great place for someone looking for a safe, posh neighborhood. Overall, the staff was very helpful, showing that they cared and going out of their way to assist us with directions, concerns, etc. The rooms get hot at night and the quiet-after hours rule isn’t strictly but that’s my only complaint. Breakfast is so-so. I also really liked how they had Netflix!!

Back in BA is awesome, best location and friendly staff, Javier was exceptional! Will definitely recommend to others!

• 18th Mar 2015

nice enough, no real atmosphere, kitchen was small and dirty.

Stayed here for a week, loved the place! Matt and Jorge are great guys, very friendly and have plenty of good recommendations. Jorges weekly asado is a must. Will recommend anyone coming to BA to stay here!

Very good location. Staff helps with everything you need.

Lovely hostel! Good vibes and nice chill areas. Great kitchen so could do lots of cooking while we were there. Just everything you want in a hostel, Gracias!!

A good hostel in a good location. The staff were nice and helpful. The only issue was we were in room 5 and it was very hot.

Private room 4 was not fit for letting. Curtain was very dirty & when you examined pillows they were disguisting.Staff were friendly when they engagwd with you but they were more concerned in doing their own work on the computer. There were little or no glasses in the bar. The showers and breakfast were ok.

I'm really sorry to hear this guest didn't have a great time with us. Most of our guests love our staff, our location and our hostel! By the time you read this, all beds and rooms with have new pillows - they were due to be delivered in November but there was a delay. The curtain in that room will also be sent for cleaning and glasses bought. I would encourage any guest who has an issue while staying with us to come talk to us at the time; we'll do our best to fix it!!

View all Buenos Aires Hostels