Back in BA Reviews

El Salvador 5115, Palermo Viejo, Buenos Aires, Argentina

Literally have nothing to complain about, Palermo location is amazing, staff were so helpful and kind all the time. Was here for a week and I loved it. Whether you want to party or just chill out (they have Netflix!!!) it's the perfect hostel!

I wish I'd stayed here longer. I stayed at back in ba for my last night in buenos aires, and it was perfect. The staff was lovely and helpful, the common areas were clean and pretty and atmospheric, and I LOVE that in the dorm rooms they have the little curtain around each bed for privacy. Would stay here again any time.

• 6th May 2014

This is honest place. For a couple, is ok. Not more not less, than the essential. We recommend! Rather I believe that for solo travelers is better, like the most hostels that i know. Thanks for your hospitality.

• 22nd Apr 2014

Great hostel. I had a bunk in one of the dorm rooms. The curtain for the bed is a great idea, it is simple, but adds surprisingly adds a lot of privacy. I stored my bags there for a night when I took a day trip, and they were safe and sound. They are very helpful and the area is perfect.

I had a really nice time at the back in ba hostel. The staff is super friendly and very helpful. Also I really liked the patio of the hostel, a really chill place to hang out.. The room was quite pretty, comfy and clean!

Great hostel - friendly and helpful staff and in a great location too. Would definitely stay there again

• 6th Apr 2014

Nice small hostel. You have to be lucky with the other guests, because the 2 doorms are located next to the patio. So most guests spent their time there.

View all Buenos Aires Hostels