Back in BA Reviews

El Salvador 5115, Palermo Viejo, Buenos Aires, Argentina

Wonderful hostel, great friendly and flexibel staff, spacious dorm, socket in locker!!! Locker big enough for entire bag! Enough facilities in bathroom. Good breakfast. Living room with Netflix for rainy days and two computers for free use. Very good wifi in the entire hostel! In short: what else could you wish for?! :) Location is in a good neighbourhood: Palermo, with lots of nice restaurants and bars. A bit far from the city center, where all the sights are, but we took that for granted!

Back in BA is in a great Palermo location. It has a very chill vibe, you feel like you're at home. The breakfast is good with three kinds of fruit! Something I was missing in Argentina. Staff is there at all hours to let you in and the lockers in the room can hold everything. I spent a week there but can see why people were staying much longer. I would definitely go back.

I had a great stay at back in ba. The location of the hostel is very good, very close to the nice bars, restaurants and boutiques of Palermo Viejo. The staff is helpful, my private room was nice (clean but a bit old) and quiet (located next to the front door, but this did not bother me). What made my stay amazing, however, were the nice people I met in the hostel!

• 3rd Sep 2014

Half ot the crew was a little rude (although some of them were awesome!). My only big complaint about the hostel is my room. They put us in a room next to the main stair that leads to the common/recpetion room. The problem was that our room was realllllyy noisy. Everytime someone would go up, we could hear everything, even if people were not partying. Besides that, the hostel was really good and really worth it!

View all Buenos Aires Hostels