BackHome Kuala Lumpur Reviews

30, Jalan Tun H.S. Lee, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Stayed in the female dorm and felt secure as a single traveller. Lockers in the dorm are big enough to put your backpack in & it was great to have my own plug sockets and bedside light. The hostel has a great atmosphere, staff are really friendly and breakfast of cereal and toast was included. (try the local coconut jam on your toast!) Would def stay at 'Back home' again if I go to Kuala Lumpur in the future.

Second time here and I was surprised all over again by how FABULOUS this place is. The best word I can find to describe it is: respect. This hostel has absolute respect for travelers and try its best to give an amazing service, which it does. And facilities really look and feel like from a boutique hotel, not just a hostel as we tend to understand the concept. All perfect.

Backhome is a great hostel. Very well located, near a subway station and has a lot of things to do nearby. Close to Reggae Mansion, which is great if you want to have some beers and don't want the loud music when you're gonna sleep. Rooms are great, very big locker, power outlet on each bed, sink on the dorms. Staff is also great, lot of nice people working there! One of the bests showers i've seen on hostels and hotels around the world =D

Very chic, all sealed cement which gave it a very unique atmosphere. The hostel staff were very professional and helpful.

Great centrally located hostel! Free breakfast of toast and cereal every morning! The staff were really helpful and gave a lot of good advice. The hostel also ran trips which you can get involved in. The rooms are clean with large lockers for rucksacks. The hostel has a nice out and inside chill area and is joined to a cafe which is also nice. Would recommend people to stay here!!

You're one of the best hostels , i've stayed in . Your staff are all nice and very accommodating . I love the mountain hike, I will stay there again when I have the chance

Great environment and location with most sightseeing spots nearby.

I thought hostel was very cozy. There's a coffe shop hooked to the hostel, which is very convenient. It's located near Chinatown and India Town. Some decent restaurants nearby. Security is good , staff is wonderful. Very laid back place.

Super clean hostel with a relaxed vibe, free breakfast, good WiFi and close to everything. A good place to stay in KL.

Loved the hostel, only thing I would change is adding something to dry your hands on in the bathrooms!

One of the best if not the best hostel to go in KL. had fun there knew some new people

• 22nd Jan 2016
  • Egypt

This is a hostel for professionals, calm adults, and people who want to party elsewhere and come back for a good night's sleep. I had a wonderful stay. The staff is very friendly. There's great Indian food nearby, and you're a ten minute walk from the Central Market; 25 minutes from PETRONAS towers. Free breakfast every morning of corn flakes, toast and fresh papaya; free coffee and tea all day. Great staff. Outdoor courtyard is where I met some wonderful people from all over. I'll be back.

The staff are all really helpful, and the beds are so comfy! The hostel is near the station and bus stops, so eventually it becomes easy to get around the city.

• 18th Jan 2016

A really clean and proper hostel. It's safe, the outside door is always locked and you get a big locker. It's in a decent location, I was able to walk everywhere but I like walking. It's close to a train station which is convenient. The staff were helpful and kind. The atmosphere was a little disconnected, less of a community feel, but it depends on who's there. It's really clean, both the rooms and bathrooms. I would probably stay here again, a decent value for the money.

Generally speaking I felt like at home. The staff is really helpful, giving tips what to do and providing every information which backpacker needs. Hostel was clean, cosy with common TV room, kitchen where easily you can meet friends.

Probably one of the most beautiful hostels I have been. Despite being in the center of Kuala Lumpur, you do not feel as if you are in the middle of a big city, but, instead, you feel like you are in a very peaceful place. Great architecture, great staff, very comfortable beds, nice showers and a nice restaurant. Shared bedrooms have a lot of space! The hostel is near to the many tourist attractions, nearby a subway/train station and less than 2km away from KL main station.

Best hostel ive stayed!! Comfy and big beds! Location is super good and staffs are always nice and helpful! I would recommend trip to dragonback to everyone!

The staff was super friendly and the atmosphere and room decoration very nice! I loved the hostel and had a great time there :)

• 12th Jan 2016

Awesome hostel. Great location, near to Chinatown, fantastic facilities and super spacious rooms, wonderful friendly staff, and a friendly atmosphere. I'll be back!

I'm from Miami, Usa. This hostel was one of the most resourceful places that I've stayed in.It is connected to an awesome coffee shop that will cook you things, plus has a really cool layout. Only thing I have to say is that the room was very hot, even with the fan and A/c on blast. We sweated our balls off while trying to sleep. Other than that. Excellent job!!!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6