BackHome Kuala Lumpur Reviews

30, Jalan Tun H.S. Lee, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Really awesome hostel! Nice and clean, hot showers and really close to the LRT. The movie room was an added bonus!

Great hostel big rooms huge lockers it's close to the metro so you can get anywhere. Staff is nice and they have good computers for you to use in the lobby.

The staff here are super friendly and helpful and make your stay really easy. They understand that although you may not be able to check in when you arrive you'd still love a shower and somewhere to rest for a while and so point out all these facilities when you arrive. The rooms are nice and big and cool with big lockers. The breakfast is simple but enough to get you going for the day. Would definitely recommend this hostel and I'd happily stay again :)

Thank you to thevi and the whole staff of BackHome! :) You guys made my first time in a Hostel a very good experience :) Keep up the good work guys!

Simple and stylish, quiet and unique. Close enough to everywhere. Good but expensive cafe attached.

The hostel is good, clean and in a good location, but for the price - most expensive hostel of a 5 month travel in SE asia- we expected something more (some rooms smelled damp, towels were not included and breakfast is the minimum).

A great place to stay, just like back home :)

• 28th Jan 2015
  • Malaysia

It's an awesome place. Only thing that was missing was own toilet but not a big deal. Atmosphere was great in this hostel. All the travelers were hanging out together in the evening in common areas.

Good Combination between Cafe and hostel!

• 23rd Jan 2015
  • Malaysia

I had a really good time here. The location is excellent; Chinatown is within a 5 min. walk from the guest house. I stayed in a 4 bed mixed dorm and it was very clean and comfy. The staff was beyond helpful at all times. I liked the fact that they have a 24 hour reception, with the security guard helping out at the reception at night. He was beyond helpful when I had to check out at 4:30 a.m. and then getting me a taxi to the airport in a very timely manner. I would definitely stay here again.

Amazing stay. Highly recommended and great place to stay as a solo traveller as you meet loads of people. Very chilled environment in a hectic KL! Loved backhome

Back home hotel was one of recommended backpacker hotel. It located strategically was in the middle of KL city and was easy to go to everywhere.

• 22nd Jan 2015
  • Indonesia

A really nice hostel, well set out. Nice beds, good showers. Free breakfast is great as is the location. The air-con could be better though!

Excellent location! my second visit to this place, and it doesnt change at all! amazing!

Hands down the best hostel I've stayed in! Truly is a home away from home. Thank you so much for making my stay so enjoyable in KL!

Such an amazing hostel. The facilities are awesome, clean and high quality. The rooms are large (in all categories). I felt very secure at all times and u have your own locker in your dorm. Air con rooms and not far from any main attractions (25 min walk max).

• 14th Jan 2015

The staff at this hostel was very helpful and kind. The hostel itself was very clean and comfortable. The only negative thing about this hostel was its location. I did not feel comfortable walking back to the hostel in the middle of the night.

Great facilities. Hip design. Obviously designed to be a hostel so the layout is excellent. They thought of lots of details including luggage lockers and sinks in the room. Staff was very helpful with taxi booking. Only thing lacking was a top sheet for the bed (they provided bottom sheet and a blanket which I found too warm). Somewhat hard to find because they don't have a sign that's perpendicular to the building. All around excellent place- I would definitely return.

We as deaf backpackers, the hostel were generously patient and kind with us. We are appreciate it.

The staff were extremely friendly and helpful,awesome dorm with comfortable bed.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5