BackHome Kuala Lumpur Reviews

30, Jalan Tun H.S. Lee, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Backhome is my comfy home in KL

fantastic place. really comfortable. not a party hostel but very social. convenient location near many key KL sites and good food nearby. great showers. don't have anything bad to say; loved it here and would definitely stay again.

Awesome stay, they look after you well!

• 22nd Nov 2015

Good stay, not exactly sure how the value is, as I booked last minute, but excellent location, close to sentral station, and the food tour they offer on Wednesdays and Friday nights was fantastic, tried 10+ dishes, also a cool courtyard inside the hostel, would stay again just to participate on the tour

This place is awesome. Great people, really helpful, and busy atmosphere. Definitely will stay again :)

Good hostel in general. Staff are helpful and it's pretty secure with the access cards and lockers. Cleanliness is brilliant in all areas.

Great hostel with an amazing little in-house cafe. It is clean, well equipped and centrally located. Staff also provided great instructions how to get there and how to get around.

A very cute and clean hostel.. very welcoming.. good location next to the metro.. loved the feel of the hostel

This is a very good hostel . I will stay there again .

Great hostel, lovely large rooms and big lockers with shelves etc to make storing belongings easy. The street food tour was a highlight and also the coffee shop next door. Plan to stay here on my way back out of KL!

I enjoyed my stay at Back Home Hostel so that I came back for one night and stayed there a second time. The rooms are larger than other hostel dorms in Malaysia and the beds are very comfortable. Clean showers separated from the toilets.

Had a really good stay at this hostel and the shower was great! Staff were very helpful and friendly. However, if you don't have a padlock you can't use the lockers and breakfast wasn't great with little variety. Would definitely stay here again though!

I stayed at BackHome for two nights and unfortunately did not have the time to join any of their tours but the minute we arrived, the staff made sure that we were taken cared of. They had a schedule for breakfast and yet the catered for me who was leaving earlier by preparing some for me at 5a.m. On the second night, I wanted to squeeze in some sightseeing around KL and it was very easy because of the hostel's location. You can just walk to the bus stop for the purple line and get a free ride.

Backhome is the best hostel I have stayed in on my trip. The staff are friendly and helpful, the facilities are excellent and the hostel is regularly cleaned during the day meaning it's spotlessly clean. You have lockers to store your bags and valuables in, there is plenty of space to chill out and socialise but it's not a party hostel if that's what your looking for. More a place to meet people and have a friendly beer with! It's right by Majid Jamek LRT station which is really convenient.

Excellent hostel to stay for a splendid vacation. Clean and the staffare very professional.

It really is what they promise, a home abroad. Very helpful staff, see you again soon.

Super clean facilities, staff was phenomenal and some of the friendliest I've encountered in Southeast Asia, relaxed environment. The food tours run by the hostel are AMAZING- highly recommend the one focused on Malay cuisine. Overall a great stop in KL!

Great hostel, really good rooms, good facilities, very sociable atmosphere. I didn't feel the directions were all that clear as it is actually very easy to get there using the trains. Would stay here again.

Hard not to like this hostel. The only thing is that I thinks it's wasted in such a poor city like KL! But that aside the hostel was brilliant, looks brand new, stylish, modern, clean, friendly staff, organised tours everyday and not too big a hostel either!

The hostel is perfectly located near Puduraya Station and Chinatown. It's easy to meet people and to socialise. Unfortunately they were moskitos in the hostel.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5