BackHome Kuala Lumpur Reviews

30, Jalan Tun H.S. Lee, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

I loved this hostel! Super friendly and helpful staff and the atmosphere is amazing too. It was clean and the breakfast was good too. The hostel was only less than 5 min away from a metro stop which brought you to other places easily.

• 25th Jun 2015

Contemporary, arty, free wi-fi, clean, comfortable bed in a central yet relatively quiet location. Complimentary healthy breakfast, unlimited supply of hot tea & coffee are certainly a bonus. The staffs I have dealt with like Anthea & Larry are top notch, great services! Something can be done a bit better is the shower room. Best to add an anti-slippery pad to avoid any nasty falls. Also, obvious marking like red stripes would help where ground level changes, e.g. tea room to reception room.

Good Hostel overall, staff are very very nice and helpful. The are willing to spend the whole night to discuss your travel plan and giving suggestion. The only short is the music from the other hostel was to loud, I guess its from the rooftop bar.

• 23rd Jun 2015
  • Hong Kong

Amazing staff here... and cool little space to hang out in for a couple of days.... beds comfortable and good facilities... highly recommend...

I like this hostel and I will definitely stay again when I visit Kuala Lumpur next time. But it will be good if staff could manage the volume in night. Some people play very loud music after 12:00 am. It is really bad experience.

Perfect please in KL to have a comfortable stay. Worth the money spent :)

A backpacker's dream hostel! Contemporary, quirky, simple yet comfortable! Central location yet quiet for a good night sleep. Shower under the huge shower head is an absolute joy. Everything is convenient - free wifi, locker, drinks ... Especially loved the contemporary design - big open space in the central court yard, bricks & walls in its original colour, orange decorating light, paintings in retro colours ... Staffs like Anthea & Larry hugely helpful!

Nice place and good location

Back Home is the best hostel I ever stayed at. Fantastic!!

I recommand this place in KL, clean, nice staff, good location.

• 8th Jun 2015

In my opinion 60 Ringgit is to much for one night. There are cheaper hostels which have the same comfort.

• 31st May 2015

The staff at Back Home are simply incredible. I managed to leave some clothing behind in the hostel after my stay. They held onto it for me until I came back through KL 4 weeks later. They also organised a tea tasting on the first day of Ramadan so we could experience truly Malay cuisine. This was when I was not even staying at the hostel but passing through and picking up my clothes. Fully impressed.

• 30th May 2015
  • New Zealand

Awesome location and beautiful establishment. Staff is friendly. Will stay again

Lovely! Everything there was so great plus friendly staffs and stylish design! Highly recommend! :D

• 23rd May 2015
  • Hong Kong

It is centrally located staff is very cooperative

Everything seems to be great in this hostel. I enjoy my stay and will definitely come back in the next time!!!

Super comfy, well decorated, well equipped (loved the plug and reading light bed side compartments). The location is super central and great for sightseeing, a 20min walk to the nightlife/restaurant area and a 5 min walk to a very useful metro station. I would recommend and stay there again.

Super awesome :) once again. Its the one hostel in Malaysia that makes you feel at home

Honestly this is the best hostel I've ever stayed at in my life, not just in SE Asia, but anywhere. Please just keep doing what you are doing! Your high consciousness levels attract the best travellers to meet too! Best wishes, Sienna

Such a cool place and crazy comfortable. Really enjoyed it

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5