BackHome Kuala Lumpur Reviews

30, Jalan Tun H.S. Lee, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

A great change from staying on squeaky and rocky bunks.WiFi worked great in the room. when I arrived early, they let me check in and leave my bag (room wasn't ready yet). When I checked out, they let me I have my bag around. Be aware that leaving your bag is at your own risk. It's just under the stairwell as they don't have a storage for bags.

Anytime Always I love it!!!

• 28th Jul 2015
  • South Korea

A very very nice and clean hostel with comfortable beds and spacious lockers inside the rooms. Communal showers and toilets were well kept. My only criticism is that it wasn't very sociable for a young solo traveller. It's not the kind of social atmosphere you would get from Khaosan Road for example.

• 26th Jul 2015

Very strategic location to roam around the city afterwards, very nice, fun, and helpful staff. Cool and cozy interiors.

• 24th Jul 2015
  • Indonesia

Nothing to say, just nice and clean hostel

Absolutely loved staying at this hostel. It is quite on the expensive side, but it's basically hotel quality... just with dorms. Seriously, if you have the money to spare, stay here. You won't regret it.

One of the best hostels I stayed at in Asia. Great location, clean, and te staff was amazing. Highly recommend if staying in KL.

I started and ended my trip through Malaysia here. I loved the design, spacious rooms and storage, shelves, light and socket at each bed. Good mattress and staff is really helpfull.

Great Location !!!

This is a great hostel. One of the best I've stayed at around the world over the past 10 years. Great staff and great rooms and beds. I'd absolutely stay there again if in KL.

Vert nice and helpful staff and good rooms.

Great people, awesome hostel! I defently would reccomand this place for any kl visitors!

• 11th Jul 2015
  • Switzerland

Fantastic hostel. One of the best I've stayed in!! The staff were super friendly and helpful. It was super clean and tidy. The beds were comfortable and I loved having my own little light and shelf. The lockers in the room were big and practical. It had great atmosphere and it was easy to meet others in the common rooms or through the organised activities. The location is fantastic and very easy to get to from the airport by train. I couldn't recommend this hostel more!!

Thought that the price was a bit expensive for a hostel. It may ell have been because we were staying in peak season but we thought that it could have been better value.

• 8th Jul 2015

Staff were really friendly, welcoming and helpful. Very comfortable beds and great facilities. I really enjoyed the Ramadan food tour!

• 8th Jul 2015

Fantastic hostel- very good service, lovely rooms and great showers (like standing under a waterfall!) Also loved the home made coconut jam on toast for breakfast (Kaya). Staff were very helpful, and lent me a padlock for the lockers in the rooms. Also loved the little touches such as writing the names of the room occupants on the door (very helpful for remembering your roomies names!) I would definitely recommend this hostel- the location is also great, right near LRT station and free bus.

Undoubtedly one of the best hostels I have ever been. Great facilities, beautiful decoration, and good location. Tv/cinema room great for a relaxed evening. My only conplain could be the kitchen. During my stay it was closed and unusable. Hope they have openened it again.

Great place to stay if you're in Surat Thani for whatever reason. Close to the night markets and bus station, good food isn't far. The staff was also very helpful as well. Would definitely stay here again. Not a hostel atmosphere but still good!

Great hostel. Very comfortable beds with a lot of room. Good bathroom facilities. Good common areas. Friendly staff. Very good location , 5 minutes walk to Chinatown 2 minutes walk to train station. Highly recommended.

I really liked this hostel, the room was the most spacious dorm I have stayed in! The breakfast was good, rare to have porridge in Asian hostel! It lacked atmosphere, didn't seem to be anyone about in the common areas of the hostel. Despite that I really enjoyed the food tour and tea tasting conducted by a member of staff there, all the staff went out of their way to provide great service!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5