BackHome Kuala Lumpur Reviews

30, Jalan Tun H.S. Lee, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Everything seems to be great in this hostel. I enjoy my stay and will definitely come back in the next time!!!

Super awesome :) once again. Its the one hostel in Malaysia that makes you feel at home

Honestly this is the best hostel I've ever stayed at in my life, not just in SE Asia, but anywhere. Please just keep doing what you are doing! Your high consciousness levels attract the best travellers to meet too! Best wishes, Sienna

Such a cool place and crazy comfortable. Really enjoyed it

Amazing hostel. Really close to Transport, Chinatown is also close by. Lovely feel to the hostel, and the staff were really great. Free tea and coffee all day and breakfast was pretty good, toast and fruit. Movie room was lovely and computers to use for free. Would definitely recommend this place.

I like the hostel (well-managed), but I do think it's a bit over-rated. The major problems are the leaking shower heads, rooms are not cared with love, and social area is "smoker's only." Other than that, hostel staff is competent.

Great location, the hotel looks new and modern with a lot of nice hanging out space, the staff is great. This place has a lot of potential but the windowless rooms smell stuffy and damp, the common bathroom was not really clean in the evening, and the place lacked some atmosphere with everybody minding their own business or checking their phones. Breakfast was very basic too, just corn flakes, white toasts, some jam and some tasteless fruits. Not sure I would recommend it just yet...

Clean and very homely. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful, answering all my queries and giving me appropriate tips while roaming around KL. Would be staying here again, if I visit KL once more :)

• 1st May 2015
  • India

Nice hostel with good atmosphere. The only point was that my room was humid and stinks. Was molding on the walls in the corners. The put a machine in to get the moisture out but not working really. But hey, all the other rooms could be perfect. I didn't even complain cause I had only one night.

Such a great hostel in a pod location and very comfortable. Definitely would recommend!

Modern hostel on a par with top European hostels. Squeaky clean all over. Good ventilation & aircon. Food tour is a must! Very friendly and charming staff, quite knowledgeable most of them (one of them seemed fairly new to the city). Very close to mrt station(15min to kl sentral) ...but don't trust google maps, as it will send u 1km away!huge lockers though need your own lock.

Now this is what a hostel should be

One of the best hostel I've been to in South East Asia. Staffs are really kind and always willing to help guests. Location is great, it takes less than 5 minutes to the LRT station and Petalling Street (China Town). If I have a chance to visit KL, I will definitely book this hostel again.

Good location, nice stuff and comphy rooms. Definitely recommended.

• 20th Apr 2015
  • Turkey

This is a lovely hostel. The location is good, as it's right by a skytrain stop and you can walk to some of the more touristy spots. The staff was helpful, though not very social. The room was spacious and clean, and the common areas were nice and well laid out. I also liked that they were Eco-conscious. I'd stay again.

This literally was one of the best hostels I had stayed in, very spacious and clean rooms, alot of storage compartments and cupboards in the rooms. Lovely atmosphere and excellent location(2 mins walk from metro) Was a bit expensive but totally worth it!

breakfast is free but I find of very bad quality compared to quality of the place. Un effort can be done on getting there better bread, and jam that actually has fruit not only chemicals, peanut butter without hydrogenated oils (they are forbidden now in europe) and a variety of local fruits... everything else was nice and stuff always smiling and helping!

• 15th Apr 2015

This was a very nice, well thought out hostel. There were plenty of common areas for meeting fellow travellers - essential for those travelling solo. It was clean, comfortable and there were little touches (like writing your name on the dormitory door) that were really welcoming.

Really good hostel with a great atmosphere. I was only there one night and met loads of people which was great. Near lots of good food places and really easy to get to from KLIA2. Staff were informative and friendly. Free breakfast was good too. Would 100% stay again.

Lovely hostel near Chinatown. Staff are incredibly nice. The description on the site to hostel is a bit off but found it eventually. My room was on the ground floor and I used the downstairs shower and toilet facilities which lack tiny bit of space to hang your clothes without it getting wet. We went to rooftop bar of neighbouring hostel which was recommended by a staff member. It was really nice. Overall experience was great!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5