BackHome Kuala Lumpur Reviews

30, Jalan Tun H.S. Lee, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

perfect hostel! nice breadfast !

My dorm was facing the Main Street (Jalan Tun HS Lee) and it got pretty noisy at night with the traffic and sirens and such. Apart from that, the hostel itself was nice and quiet and I was able to sleep well. Dorms were clean but showers and toilets could have been cleaner, in the three days that I was there, there was a lot of rubbish left behind by guests outside the toilets and the toilets could have been cleaned more frequently. Overall, excellent location, good value for money.

BackHome is the perfect hostel! Stylish, modern and comfortable with great staff members - desk and housekeeping. Though i think toilets can be a bit cleaner and toilet paper runs out some times

Will always be my first choice of hostel in Kuala Lumpur!

Leuke plek om te verblijven in Kuala Lumpur, dichtbij Chinatown, goede lokatie.

• 31st Jul 2014

Nice hostel with really friendly and helpful staff. Thank you for everything

I had an excellent stay. The rooms are spacious and the showers and toilets are very clean. I highly recommend staying here!

Second stay here, still an awesome place!

Only stayed for one night but it looked really cool and had a nice, chilled out atmosphere with friendly and helpful staff. Nice bed with cool mini-wardrobe with a light and plug socket which was incredibly useful. But unfortunately despite the room apparently being sprayed for bed bugs I was bitten about 6 times all over my body by bed bugs after only the one night staying there. And whilst showering I had a leech latch onto to my leg. So cleanliness is perhaps an issue.

Perfect clean hostel. Good and warm showers. Pretty ambiance. And only a 5min walk from the Central Market. A Hostel I definitely recommend!

Great place to stay in. The rooms are big and clean, and the staff is very helpful.

Great location, 5 minutes walk to metro station and to Puda bus station. Shops and restaurants are all very close. Super comfy beds in the nice and big dorm! Each bed has their own light, power socket and place to put your stuff. On top op that you get a locker (bring your own lock) in which my huge backpack could easily fit. Great shower too! The courtyard is a really nice place to hang out and the cafe next door is great. Would stay there again!

I stayed in the 4 bed dorm. What was amazing is that each bed in the dorm is a super comfortable double bed! The place was spotless too, with very kind and helpful staff. I'm definitely staying here again the next time I'm in KL.

Nice selected hostel

Very nice, spacious dorms

Great hostel, not the cheapest but totally worth the higher price!

One of the most aesthetically beautiful dorm rooms I've stayed in. Bunks are fantastic equipped with your own little cupboard and power outlet to charge your phone or whatever. I'm not a big fan of KL and was only really staying for a stop over but location is easy to get to from airport. Chinatown is walking distance but didn't feel super safe - guys in my dorm warned of pickpocketing.

The staff was very friendly and helpful. The 4 bed dorm wasn't very pleasant, smelled "moldy" and didn’t have air-conditioning, but the single room was very good! Nice bistro right next door.

Gorgeous hostel close to local train to get to anywhere in KL very easy. More expensive than other hostels in KL but worth it if you can afford. Great showers, nice breakfast and common area. Rooms were spacious with locker and sink. Would recommend to a friend.

This is my third stay at BackHome. I enjoy the facilities very much.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5