BackHome Kuala Lumpur Reviews

30, Jalan Tun H.S. Lee, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

The hostel is now bigger! They also should enlage their Shower and Toiletts rooms!

Sweet place to stay. I loved the queen-sized mattresses, and the atmosphere was just awesome. I'd definitely stay here again if I go back to KL.

• 21st Aug 2015

This is easily one of the best hostels that I've ever stayed at. It was so amazing to be able to have a hot and strong shower after a week on the salty beaches and in the sweaty jungle where I couldn't have done that. There is a lovely cafe that serves Western breakfast next door. Beautiful layout and atmosphere, super friendly and helpful staff, very secure, good location, excellent wifi connection, and zero complaints. Well done! I would definitely stay here again.

This is my second time at BackHome, and it still exceeded my expectations. Staff were still accommodating and lovely as ever. Location was good-near train station and major tourist spots. Surely, whenever I am in KL, I'll always go BackHome.

• 20th Aug 2015
  • Philippines

such a clean, awesome, chilled out hostel. fantastic rooms, and right by Chinatown :)

Good location, kind staff, and comfortable bed

Hostel is a very nice place with a nice atmosphere and I love the location. Staff are well trained and helpful.

Excellent value, close to the transit, very clean, good looking hostel. We arrived early and were allowed to sleep in a cinema room before our room was ready. Showers were nice and well maintained, breakfast was basic but good, with the option of adding more food from a partnered cafe next door. Beds were comfortable and room had a sink, mirror, large storage lockers and air conditioning. Hostel offered tours every day and was friendly. Nearby "reggae mansion" hostel has excellent rooftop club.

Location is good since very near the LRT. Not a party hostel but the common room is great.

• 3rd Aug 2015
  • Philippines

Staffs are very nice and helpful. Very conformable environment . Thank you very much.

Great facilities, breakfast could be longer (only until 10am). The hostel is very spacious and clean. Compared to other hostels in the Chinatown area it's rather expensive for similar facilities.

Loved everything about this hostel

• 31st Jul 2015

Fantastic place to stay. Great value and wonderful location in the heart of KL. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The cleaning crew also kept the place in top condition. I will be back :)

I enjoyed Back Home a lot. Very clean place, nice beds, good value for money and plenty of activities to choose from. Would highly recommend the morning food tour.

A great change from staying on squeaky and rocky bunks.WiFi worked great in the room. when I arrived early, they let me check in and leave my bag (room wasn't ready yet). When I checked out, they let me I have my bag around. Be aware that leaving your bag is at your own risk. It's just under the stairwell as they don't have a storage for bags.

Enjoyed this hostel thoroughly and could not find anything dissatisfactory. I have a thing for clean bathrooms and they definitely keep them well sanitized here! The only thing I wasn't too impressed with was the breakfast tour - seems overpriced for what you get. Otherwise, great job to all the staff and keep up the good work!

Anytime Always I love it!!!

• 28th Jul 2015
  • South Korea

I had a wonderful stay at this great hostel, the location was close to the subway and the staff was friendly and helpful.

• 26th Jul 2015

Convenient location. Nice environment.

• 26th Jul 2015
  • Malaysia

A very very nice and clean hostel with comfortable beds and spacious lockers inside the rooms. Communal showers and toilets were well kept. My only criticism is that it wasn't very sociable for a young solo traveller. It's not the kind of social atmosphere you would get from Khaosan Road for example.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5