BackHome Kuala Lumpur Reviews

30, Jalan Tun H.S. Lee, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Very easy place to be, not overwhelmed by rules, and close to many things.

Unfortunately the staff wasn`t very friendly. Seemed to be annoyed by the most basic questions. Downside: no curtains for the beds...hardly any privacy

• 14th Nov 2014

This hostel is good to stay at, no blankets provided so take your own or be cold.

Hi! I totally enjoyed my stay at Back Home Hostel. The people are friendly, the environment is clean, and it's very easy to meet people because of the format of the common room and the dining area. I like the location which is walking distance to so many interesting neighbourhoods. There maybe other hostels that are less expensive, however I believe it is better to pay a little more and still get great value for your money. Cheers! Amagi Patrick

The coffee shop next door is doing renos, VERY noisy with hammering/drilling throughout the day. Fine at night.

A great deal to get in Kuala Lumpur. The location was perfect, very near from city centre. Had value for money restaurants nearby for a quick bite. The lockers felt pretty safe. Enjoyed my stay there, meeting people from different countries. A very good hostel culture to experience in KL (much better than staying in hotel rooms with no interaction with others), and back home being one of the best of it. Looking forward to be there again if I pass by KL.

The staff was very friendly and helpful. . Enjoyed the stay completely.. :)

• 1st Nov 2014
  • India

This place is very thought-through. I mean, they have put in place everything to make it comfortable, useful and beautiful. In addition of all that, the decoration makes you feel like home. If you need a brake from of cheap places with bugs etc. it's definitely a great place. The neighbourhood is a bit torn up, but still close to many attractions and transportation. Even though, everything looks good, I still think you deserve better than toasts and instant coffee for that price. Thanks to staff

Like the hostel, from the fact that it has a joint venture with a cafe, to the movie room, to the nice ambience it has created, to the way how they welcome us to the room with our names on the door, and the city tour to see the last kampong in KL and the local food. Really thankful to have chosen this hostel and now I know why it is highly rated.

Fantastic hostel, one of the best I've stayed in. I loved the style and the view of KL tower at night was exceptional. Lovely comfy beds too.

If you want a great hostel with Ultra clean facilities, Great location, big and secure lockers and helpful staff, this is what you're looking for, and it's not all. I stayed two times in this hostel, and I wasn't disappointed. You have free breakfast served every morning, but if you like to try Malaysian food, you can go discover some alleys near the hostel, it's just wonderful.

交通位置很方便,住宿環境舒適的令人放鬆

It is centrally located and very very approach to all tourist places.

Very convenient location, very clean and spacious dorms, nice and helpful staff. A bit too expensive in my opinion but hostels tend to be expensive in big cities and Back Home is definitely a good one, would stay there again. Female dorm was freezing at night but we could not regulate temperature from the room, we needed to leave the room and ask someone from staff to do it. Inconvenient when you are in your pijamas and it is midnight.

The guesthouse really lives upto its name. Awesome dorm rooms with comfy beds. Location is very central. They even had a special breakfast brown bag for Standard Chartered marathon runners like me. I only stayed 1 night for the marathon but all in all it was a great experience.

Beautiful hostel. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful and the hostel was kept to a very high standard. Highly recommended for a stay in KL. I have been there twice on both my times in KL now and wouldn't consider going anywhere else.

• 8th Oct 2014

More than perfect..

I liked the friendly and helpful staff, the comfy beds, great showers, nicely decorated common area, descent breakfast and a good location! The only thing I could criticize is that this hostel is a little bit high on the price meaning that you could probably get many cheaper hostels in KL. Furthermore I could def. recommend!!!

Pretty loud dog and roadworks. Breakfast is toasts marmalade / peanutbutter and coffee / tea...

This is my second (or is it third?) time staying here and everything was wonderful as always. Very clean, super comfy beds, and very kind and helpful staff. Good WiFi. If you're visiting KL or have a stop over, check this place out!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5