BackHome Kuala Lumpur Reviews

30, Jalan Tun H.S. Lee, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

great staff, amazing facilities. cute cafe right adjacent to it. would definitely return.

I love this hostel! The staff were extremely helpful, friendly, competent, welcoming and just great! And I really like the room, and I know it has nothing to do with the hostel per say but I met several very lovely people there, so it attracts nice people it seems. Beds, comfy, and there was a sink in our room. The wifi is good, there's a cafe next door. It's just all good dudes. Go there. Oh but the area outside gets particularly quiet at night so be careful, don't wander off alone.

• 16th Dec 2013

surprising me..... is over my expectation ^^

• 14th Dec 2013
  • Malaysia

Should have place for cooking

Cute details as welcoming at the reception by your name or telling you that you can have a shower after having done the check out. Great place, good vibs, clean, comfy couchs with huge screen to see films, and what's more, they personalise your door's room with your name written on it. Staff nice and very hepful, free wifi. Zen feeling. Good job guys!

• 10th Dec 2013
  • Spain

A little bit of luxury! Large bunk beds with your own socket and under bed storage. Large shower and toilet block with hot water and powerful shower. Clean and modern. Had to wait a while to do the laundry as not enough machines, and any washing you hang to dry gets wet if it rains even though it's under cover! Friendly, helpful staff.

A place with real character, nice and peaceful and relaxing. A great place to stay and one that I would definately recommend. A nice place to come home to after enjoying the hustle and bustle of KL

• 7th Dec 2013

I liked the hostel. It is well located, calm and clean. Very relaxed atmosphere. The Staff is friendly and helpful. It has a common area to chill and meet fellow travelers. Wifi was fast and reliable. Only downside is that the private rooms don't have ensuite bathrooms.

Friendly staff always willing to help. A clean and bright hostel in a central location within easy reach of transport facilities. I really enjoyed my stay there.

Good hostel all round. Expensive for what you get in my opinion.

Great location, all the major attractions about 15-20 minutes walking distance. Close to the train station. The staff was very helpful as well

is a good place to stay

• 4th Dec 2013
  • Spain

Backhome stay is really worth every penny you spent.

I really enjoy my stay there! Great design and very helpful facility! A lot place for hanging clothes! Linda is very kind and very helpful!Thank you so much! Great location too near LRT! Just around many Indians,at the beginning I was a bit worried about security! anyway it is good place to stay even the atstomphere was not so good!

Stayed here for 5 nights, on my 6 Months of backpacking. This hostel was great! The staff were really friendly and knowledgeable, the location was perfect in my opinion, very close to the metro and there are numerous of places to eat depending what mood you are in. Also this was one of the cleanest hostels I have stayed in, and made some great people too. They also have free tea/coffee all day! Thanks for a great stay Backhome, I will definitely return :)

Excellent as always. Love how all the rooms are airy and spacious with windows.

Strategic location, near Masjid Jamek Station and Dataran Merdeka.

• 30th Nov 2013
  • Indonesia

1st time backpacking and overall an excellent stay at BackHome KL. Staff were friendly and the dorms were clean and a maculate. Free wifi and breakfast as a bonus too :) Staff even provided useful tips to get to KL tourist attractions!

• 28th Nov 2013
  • New Zealand

I stayed in the 6-Bed Mixed Dorm on the first floor. They had nice comfy beds and a great atmosphere for meeting fellow travelers. Toilet and shower was clean. Wi-fi was strong even inside the room. Highly recommended!

I really love this hostel, my favorite in KL! It's cheap, and at the same time clean and really well decorations. The reabilitation of an old british-style-building in really nice way is perfect!

• 28th Nov 2013