BackHome Kuala Lumpur Reviews

30, Jalan Tun H.S. Lee, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

i enjoyed my stay in this hostel.... i certainly recommend it!

It's my 3rd time in kl and I stay here again, because it's perfect for me! A relaxing place with a cool look, friendly people and everything what you need. I love the BackHome!

Lovel place to stay. I stayed in a 3 beds room and it was big enough, with lockers, a lavatory in the room, very comfortable beds and a/c. Excellent common areas and, bathrooms with nice showers, hot water at all hours,Complete breakfast, complimentary coffe & tea 24 hours. Very nice and helpful staff. Nice ambient. I would recommend this hostel with no doubts.

Amazing place! Stayed there 3 times and always a warming welcome. Good location, rooms are spacious and staff is very helpful. Definily stay there again.

BackHome is great, nice and easy to get to via the LRT (about 10 mins from Sentral), spotlessly clean, lovely staff. They'll let you have the room as soon as it's cleaned and you can use their facilities (showers, sofas etc) before and after your stay if you have a weird-timed flight. You can probably find a cheaper place to stay but better value for money? No chance. BackHome is great.

• 31st Dec 2013
  • Wales

Very clean hostel in the city center. Only a 5 minute walk from the MRT station. Friendly staff, good facilities, ... The rooms were spacious, which is rather uncommon in Asia. Very large lockers as well, so you were able to store all your valuable belongings.

Clean, modern, well run hostel. The relaxed atmosphere, location and layout make this the perfect place to recharge after a busy day exploring KL. Beds are comfy, breakfast adequate, staff friendly, rooms have aircon (thank god!) I would suggest making the TV room a bit more prominant; The lights were off and the door closed any time I went by, so I didnt realise it was there until my last day. A sign above the door would be fine! Other than that, no complaints, well done!

• 29th Dec 2013

Nicely decorated rooms and common area etc. Good location in Chinatown right next to a metro. Our room (a double) was large and bright though they need to invest in curtains as it was so bright that it prevented us from sleeping. Showers and toilets were nice and clean. Wifi was good, we didn't have any problems. Breakfast was just toast which was fine.

Excellent

• 28th Dec 2013

24 hours cold room! Good environment ! Strategic location! Nice people nice staff nice roommate! The weaknesses here is no washing machine and the laundry service is a bit expensive

Magnificent house with top notch facilities, an amazing roof top garden and helpful staff. The place is a bit outside the normal tourist area, but it is still just 10 mins from the sky train and being far away guarantees the possibility to visit the real Bangkok. When we were there there was little interaction with others, but that is not fault of the hostel, it was just the combination of travellers there at that time.

BackHome has a very clean and professional atmosphere, and there's not much for me to say that others haven't already mentioned. I chose to stay at here over other cheaper, competing hostels due to its hostelworld reputation, and it was definitely worth it. Service was great and staff was very helpful.

• 25th Dec 2013
  • ayang

Great hostel! Definitely not my last visit!

I had a sweet dream over there, thanks for the nice, clean & comfortable bed =)

• 21st Dec 2013
  • Malaysia

We had a great stay in a private double room. Highly recommended

• 18th Dec 2013
  • New Zealand

great staff, amazing facilities. cute cafe right adjacent to it. would definitely return.

I love this hostel! The staff were extremely helpful, friendly, competent, welcoming and just great! And I really like the room, and I know it has nothing to do with the hostel per say but I met several very lovely people there, so it attracts nice people it seems. Beds, comfy, and there was a sink in our room. The wifi is good, there's a cafe next door. It's just all good dudes. Go there. Oh but the area outside gets particularly quiet at night so be careful, don't wander off alone.

• 16th Dec 2013

surprising me..... is over my expectation ^^

• 14th Dec 2013
  • Malaysia

Should have place for cooking

Cute details as welcoming at the reception by your name or telling you that you can have a shower after having done the check out. Great place, good vibs, clean, comfy couchs with huge screen to see films, and what's more, they personalise your door's room with your name written on it. Staff nice and very hepful, free wifi. Zen feeling. Good job guys!

• 10th Dec 2013