BackHome Kuala Lumpur Reviews

30, Jalan Tun H.S. Lee, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

I stopped here for two nights when I first arrived in KL. They give you a card that if you book in with them direct after totting up six stay's ( I think ) you get a night free. It's a nice hostel. The staff are nice, secure, you cannot gain access until staff buzz you in - this includes during the day. There are large lockers provided (need your own lock), wifi available throughout, and desktop pc's (had to pay for them though). It's not very big but it's nice.

This is one of the nicest hostels I've ever stayed in. We arrived at about 3:00 am from our flight, and we're able to get into our room right away to sleep,for a few hours, and checked in officially the next morning. So easy. The staff were super friendly and knowledgable, the rooms were spotless, and the whole facility very clean.

I really enjoyed my stay in Backhome, all the staffs are very helpful and kind! and the facilities were good which really made me feel like i am 'backhome'. the beds are cool with all the compartments and lighting..

• 24th Nov 2013
  • Malaysia

Even though at first I was unsure if walking through Jalan Tun HS Lee street (where the hostel is located) is safe for a solo female traveler like me, everything just felt nice at Backhome. Comfy beds, huge lockers, great staff, great location (rapidKL MRT is just 3 mins away); I wished I had the chance to stay longer (but then I only spent 1 night in KL unfortunately)! Really worth it.

• 24th Nov 2013
  • Philippines

nice hostel. good location to check out KL. nice dorms with own plugs, lights and lockers. stay here :-)

We had a great stay - we were a couple in a private room, and apart from the fact the bathrooms were shared (no ensuite), it was like staying in a hotel, but with more vibe, better staff, and much cheaper! The bathrooms and walkways were great - the open, green spaces, open-air showers and sinks etc create a really funky/outdoorsy feel that perfectly suits the whether - it's never too cold to be outside! Staff were very friendly and helpful, everything was very clean, great location.

• 23rd Nov 2013

pretty cool layout and set up. team very helpful. They did run out of maps though which was a little strange considering I asked for it around 10am. I stayed in the 4 bed dorm..amazing double beds...very comfortable. So much so that I rebooked it for a few more night on my outbound journey. Would stay here.

Probably one of the nicest hostels ive stayed in, its so clean, the beds are great and thelocation is fantastic. Itsnot a party hostel, its an awesome place to relax and be comfortable after you have partied elsewhere

Nice hostel! very well situated. The room I stayed in was quite small, but your bed comes with your own curtain for more privacy, powerpoint and light, so what more do you need :-). I think I've met the owner, and read that he was suppose to be very nice. Indeed he was, with giving advise what to do.

Great hostel, best one I've stayed at in Asia and better than most of the more expensive hotels I've stayed in too! It was very clean, and had great lockers, and the staff was very friendly!

very accommodating staff and clean rooms. i will come back for sure! :)

• 19th Nov 2013
  • Philippines

This is a great hostel, clean, modern, with excellent amenities and helpful staff. It's also very convenient for getting around, as it's close to the subway and in walking distance of many major attractions. The private double room was great value and much nicer than most hotel rooms for this price range. I'd happily recommend the hostel to friends visiting KL.

Best hostel I've ever stayed in. Clean, secure, wonderful staff, great location - modern interiors.. wish there was one in every city

Nice stay and located in the center so that easy to go to other destination.

• 18th Nov 2013
  • Indonesia

Great hostel! Lovely atmosphere! Absolutely recommended! close to public transports and attractions! I'll definetely go back once I'll visit KL again!

Remind the rest of the guests to strictly observe silence at night. U could hardly fall asleep if u stay at G/F, particularly at 101.

• 17th Nov 2013
  • Singapore

Excellent hostel and facilities, Good solid bunks that don't move and spacious rooms with good lockers, and very helpful staff.

Very nice hostel, really felt home here! Good hangout and good location! Very nice and big rooms and good matrasses! Book here, you'll love it!

Very good place. Was staying there with two children (3 years,4 months). Everything was good.

• 14th Nov 2013
  • Russia

Very nice hostel with great design!!Showers are awesome!!

(2043 results)