BackHome Kuala Lumpur Reviews

30, Jalan Tun H.S. Lee, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

很美好的旅程,可惜只停留了一晚,下次来吉隆坡还会选择这里。

• 20th Feb 2014
  • China

Would recommend to anyone looking for budget accomm. White emulsion on walls and ceilings would make it even better

• 18th Feb 2014
  • Scotland

It is the best hostel I have stayed in. The rooms are massive and the beds are spacious with handy compartments and power points at one end. Having a basin in each room made life much easier, as did the big lockers. The staff were friendly and knowledgeable. The facilities are great, especially the movie and common rooms. The showers could be tad cleaner and better lit, but my only real complaint is the time it took for for the hot water system to activate. I would definitely stay again

Good place for a layover in KL.

Excellent place - a bit pricey - but one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in.

I booked Back Home based on location (excellent) and on reviews. I was pleased with my find. I stayed on an ectra three nights. I will definitely come Back Home next time I'm in KL.

That was a nice place to stay. The inner yard with tables was the best.

Staying in BackHome was so great even for just a night. Clean rooms, friendly and helpful staffs, nice open areas. If only there's ensuite bathroom and towel hanging rack where guests could hang their towels instead of using stairs railing. But overall, this place is recommended and I would definitely stay here again in next visit.

• 11th Feb 2014
  • Indonesia

Stayed there from Feb 7-10. Everything about it was a pleasure. Staff was very helpful and very knowledgeable about the city. My room was clean, and more spacious than I expected. The communal bathrooms were also very clean, which is a factor that would make/break my decision about the place. I would definitely very strongly recommend Back Home to my friends.

• 7th Feb 2014
  • Philippines

Awesome place. Really comfortable and friendly and a great location near the MRT.

Overall, I had a great experience with BackHome in Kuala Lumpur. What made it great was the staff. They were very friendly and helpful. They took the time to answer all of my questions. The location is pretty good. I recommend this hostel.

Absolutely brilliant. Everything from the cleanliness of the rooms to the friendliness of the staff and the courtesy of the other guests was spot on. I like to party, but not where I sleep - so this place is absolutely perfect, because Reggae Mansion, which is a big party hostel, is across the road and up a bit... So if you want to meet other backpackers and have fun, then come back to a serene, friendly hostel, this is your place. Can't praise BackHome enough, and I've stayed in lots of hostels

The Location of the hostel is near to Masjid Jamek (5mins walking). Unlike other hostel, the interior is nice and confortable. Rooms Toilets are clean. Recommendation: LOKL Coffee Co is cafe just next to the hostel. I had a awesome breakfast at this cafe. Good place for you to chill with friends and hi-tea...

Laundry was quite expensive as it cost RM10 per kg. Would have been better if they just provided the washing machine and dryer.

1. The hostel is near the LRT Station which makes it accessible to the whole city. 2. The facilities are great with lots of toilet and shower facilities. The open dining area is really nice especially for tropical climates. 3. The aircondition is working, but need to check the exhaust.

Probably the best hostel I've stayed in so far. Clean accommodations, wonderful common areas (the movie room and courtyard are especially great), great WiFi. The sinks in the dorm rooms are a nice touch. The staff is so friendly and helpful and always quick with recommendations. They provide huge lcokers that fit everything, an adaptor if you request it, and complimentary breakfast. The location is great - right near Chinatown, the MRT, and, if you're like me and walk a lot, the museums. A+

Awesome place! good atmosphere, good room and good facilities!

We loved this place. It had a really funky feel and was clean, light and comfortable. On top of that, the staff were really accommodating and friendly. I've stayed in three different hostels in KL over the last few years and I would only return to this one! A couple of tips for other guests - skip the free breakfast and go and explore the KL food scene (breakfast is the best meal in Malaysia). Also, walking around in your underwear in a hostel is not ok in Asia.

stayed here for 2 nights, overall i'm very happy to stayed here. will go back if i'm near that area again.

• 26th Jan 2014
  • Indonesia

Excellent location - very easy to get to from KLIA or LCCT airports. 2 stops on LRT from KL Sentral, then 2 min walk. Very near Chinatown, and 2 mins from train station so easy to get anywhere. Free breakfast is tea/coffee, cornflakes and bread/toast, and satsumas. Very helpful and friendly staff, and good free wifi. There is a communal courtyard which most rooms overlook, so could get noisy, but it was fairly quiet when we stayed. Only 2 toilets and 2 showers but might be more upstairs.

View all Kuala Lumpur Hostels