BackHome Kuala Lumpur Reviews

30, Jalan Tun H.S. Lee, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Second stay here, still an awesome place!

Only stayed for one night but it looked really cool and had a nice, chilled out atmosphere with friendly and helpful staff. Nice bed with cool mini-wardrobe with a light and plug socket which was incredibly useful. But unfortunately despite the room apparently being sprayed for bed bugs I was bitten about 6 times all over my body by bed bugs after only the one night staying there. And whilst showering I had a leech latch onto to my leg. So cleanliness is perhaps an issue.

Perfect clean hostel. Good and warm showers. Pretty ambiance. And only a 5min walk from the Central Market. A Hostel I definitely recommend!

Great place to stay in. The rooms are big and clean, and the staff is very helpful.

Great location, 5 minutes walk to metro station and to Puda bus station. Shops and restaurants are all very close. Super comfy beds in the nice and big dorm! Each bed has their own light, power socket and place to put your stuff. On top op that you get a locker (bring your own lock) in which my huge backpack could easily fit. Great shower too! The courtyard is a really nice place to hang out and the cafe next door is great. Would stay there again!

I stayed in the 4 bed dorm. What was amazing is that each bed in the dorm is a super comfortable double bed! The place was spotless too, with very kind and helpful staff. I'm definitely staying here again the next time I'm in KL.

Nice selected hostel

Very nice, spacious dorms

Great hostel, not the cheapest but totally worth the higher price!

One of the most aesthetically beautiful dorm rooms I've stayed in. Bunks are fantastic equipped with your own little cupboard and power outlet to charge your phone or whatever. I'm not a big fan of KL and was only really staying for a stop over but location is easy to get to from airport. Chinatown is walking distance but didn't feel super safe - guys in my dorm warned of pickpocketing.

The staff was very friendly and helpful. The 4 bed dorm wasn't very pleasant, smelled "moldy" and didn’t have air-conditioning, but the single room was very good! Nice bistro right next door.

Gorgeous hostel close to local train to get to anywhere in KL very easy. More expensive than other hostels in KL but worth it if you can afford. Great showers, nice breakfast and common area. Rooms were spacious with locker and sink. Would recommend to a friend.

This is my third stay at BackHome. I enjoy the facilities very much.

Great showers, good location, good value for money.

Everything is good, breakfast is pretty simple.

We hade a great time here. Rooms were very nice and comfy, kitchen and bathrooms were great and new as well. There is a nice café right next to it and it has a TV room and computers. So there is not really anything we could complain about...

Really awesome hostel. Great location, facilities and staff. You'll feel very at home here

Really great hostel, super modern, really cool set up and great vibe. Excellent showers and AC. There's an awesome cafe downstairs that shares a courtyard and its such a great spot for your morning coffee. Get the French toast with caramelized bananas. Seriously. A

That is the best hostel I've ever been too. The rooms, beds were clean and the staff was really helpful. What's best about this place it is very quiet and even though it is really noisy outside in your rooms you can barely hear any noise from the outside. if i ever go to KL again, I'll definitely stay here at this place again.

As a solo f traveller, I felt extremely safe here. Great location and walking distance to the major tourist markets. The staff gave great advice on where to go and what to do if at a loose end. Only issue was the room I was in was on the road side so noisy morning traffic throughout rush hour.

• 26th Jun 2014