BackHome Kuala Lumpur Reviews

30, Jalan Tun H.S. Lee, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Like the hostel, from the fact that it has a joint venture with a cafe, to the movie room, to the nice ambience it has created, to the way how they welcome us to the room with our names on the door, and the city tour to see the last kampong in KL and the local food. Really thankful to have chosen this hostel and now I know why it is highly rated.

Fantastic hostel, one of the best I've stayed in. I loved the style and the view of KL tower at night was exceptional. Lovely comfy beds too.

If you want a great hostel with Ultra clean facilities, Great location, big and secure lockers and helpful staff, this is what you're looking for, and it's not all. I stayed two times in this hostel, and I wasn't disappointed. You have free breakfast served every morning, but if you like to try Malaysian food, you can go discover some alleys near the hostel, it's just wonderful.

交通位置很方便,住宿環境舒適的令人放鬆

It is centrally located and very very approach to all tourist places.

Very convenient location, very clean and spacious dorms, nice and helpful staff. A bit too expensive in my opinion but hostels tend to be expensive in big cities and Back Home is definitely a good one, would stay there again. Female dorm was freezing at night but we could not regulate temperature from the room, we needed to leave the room and ask someone from staff to do it. Inconvenient when you are in your pijamas and it is midnight.

The guesthouse really lives upto its name. Awesome dorm rooms with comfy beds. Location is very central. They even had a special breakfast brown bag for Standard Chartered marathon runners like me. I only stayed 1 night for the marathon but all in all it was a great experience.

Beautiful hostel. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful and the hostel was kept to a very high standard. Highly recommended for a stay in KL. I have been there twice on both my times in KL now and wouldn't consider going anywhere else.

• 8th Oct 2014

More than perfect..

I liked the friendly and helpful staff, the comfy beds, great showers, nicely decorated common area, descent breakfast and a good location! The only thing I could criticize is that this hostel is a little bit high on the price meaning that you could probably get many cheaper hostels in KL. Furthermore I could def. recommend!!!

Pretty loud dog and roadworks. Breakfast is toasts marmalade / peanutbutter and coffee / tea...

This is my second (or is it third?) time staying here and everything was wonderful as always. Very clean, super comfy beds, and very kind and helpful staff. Good WiFi. If you're visiting KL or have a stop over, check this place out!

I had a really nice time. The stuff is nice and helps a lot. Everything was clean. Would always come back.

As two designer, my girlfriend and I absolutely LOVED this place! It looks so cool!!! We had a private room for three nights and it was extremely comfortable. Location was alright I guess, not bad but not great. We ended up just going to a lot of malls while in KL. Only unfortunate part is that they don't book any onward travel from here, so we had to walk forever and search really hard to find the bus station where you can get tickets to Singapore. BackHome's staff sent us to the wrong place.

This was the first stop on our southeast asia trip and it was great. Staff were friendly and very helpful. The only negative thing I can say about the hostel is the location is not the best and the atmospher is very mellow, other then that it was a fantastic stay!

GREAT hostel!!! I've stayed in two other hostels in KL, but this was by far the best!!! You won't find friendlier staff anywhere in SEA, the building was great and perfectly layed out for backpackers to meet each other! A Gem indeed

Good all round, location is not great, it's a short walk and train ride from the action, but all else was very good. Laundry service was a big plus.

Good hostel in KL

• 22nd Sep 2014
  • Hong Kong

Excellent location, nice bed, and personally reading light on your bed. Most important thing : very helpful staffs. Will stay here again if I still dropping by KL.

Nice hostel with everything you need :)

View all Kuala Lumpur Hostels