BackHome Kuala Lumpur Reviews

30, Jalan Tun H.S. Lee, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

I stayed in the 4 bed dorm. What was amazing is that each bed in the dorm is a super comfortable double bed! The place was spotless too, with very kind and helpful staff. I'm definitely staying here again the next time I'm in KL.

Nice selected hostel

Very nice, spacious dorms

Great hostel, not the cheapest but totally worth the higher price!

One of the most aesthetically beautiful dorm rooms I've stayed in. Bunks are fantastic equipped with your own little cupboard and power outlet to charge your phone or whatever. I'm not a big fan of KL and was only really staying for a stop over but location is easy to get to from airport. Chinatown is walking distance but didn't feel super safe - guys in my dorm warned of pickpocketing.

The staff was very friendly and helpful. The 4 bed dorm wasn't very pleasant, smelled "moldy" and didn’t have air-conditioning, but the single room was very good! Nice bistro right next door.

Gorgeous hostel close to local train to get to anywhere in KL very easy. More expensive than other hostels in KL but worth it if you can afford. Great showers, nice breakfast and common area. Rooms were spacious with locker and sink. Would recommend to a friend.

This is my third stay at BackHome. I enjoy the facilities very much.

Great showers, good location, good value for money.

Everything is good, breakfast is pretty simple.

We hade a great time here. Rooms were very nice and comfy, kitchen and bathrooms were great and new as well. There is a nice café right next to it and it has a TV room and computers. So there is not really anything we could complain about...

Really awesome hostel. Great location, facilities and staff. You'll feel very at home here

Really great hostel, super modern, really cool set up and great vibe. Excellent showers and AC. There's an awesome cafe downstairs that shares a courtyard and its such a great spot for your morning coffee. Get the French toast with caramelized bananas. Seriously. A

That is the best hostel I've ever been too. The rooms, beds were clean and the staff was really helpful. What's best about this place it is very quiet and even though it is really noisy outside in your rooms you can barely hear any noise from the outside. if i ever go to KL again, I'll definitely stay here at this place again.

As a solo f traveller, I felt extremely safe here. Great location and walking distance to the major tourist markets. The staff gave great advice on where to go and what to do if at a loose end. Only issue was the room I was in was on the road side so noisy morning traffic throughout rush hour.

• 26th Jun 2014

Absolutely great! I enjoyed a lot staying in Back Home and really feel as at home! Thanks. You are all friendly.

One of the best hostels I've stayed at. Clean and very spacious. Great staff and the wifi is also very strong. Great for Skype.

I loved the ambience! the atmosphere was great.

• 16th Jun 2014
  • Indonesia

I booked for one night and extended my stay for 2 more. The staff is superb! They are friendly, personable and professional. The rooms are spacious, large comfortable beds. Clean rooms and bathrooms. Being there gave me a feeling of being at home with friends. I hope they open Backhome in other countries. Huge THANK YOU to the staff including the ones working in Lokl, a delightful coffee house with delicious food.

This is a great place to stay in KL, I like the location, the staff, the environment, and the breakfast they provide. Everything there is above my expectation. It is near the metro station, about 5-10 min walk.

View all Kuala Lumpur Hostels