BackHome Kuala Lumpur Reviews

30, Jalan Tun H.S. Lee, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Maybe a little expensie but it worth it

• 23rd Jan 2014

Perfect place, good location. Helpful personell. The design is simple. I appreciate the reading light and electricity socket at each bed. The courtyard is a great place to relax or browse using the high speed internet. Perfect base for discovering the city and planning your trips. Sometimes the place only feels a bit too crowdy.

I like the common area a lot where you can meet other travellers in a relaxed setting. I also really like the semi-secluded beds where you get a little bit of privacy even if you're in a dorm.

This was a good hostel. I really liked the location. Everywhere was accessible by foot (at least for me). There was also a light rail station nearby. The staff was always friendly and approachable. The staff members were always willing to help out and answer whatever questions you might have. I liked how the facility was half open half closed. A large part of the hostel was open air and you could relax outside or inside.

hi, I was very satisfied with my stay at BackHome. The only wish I had would be cereals and soymilk for breakfast.

I think there should be more insensitive for people staying over a week or two.

You'll be hard pushed to find a better hostel anywhere else; excellent accommodation and the staff themselves are friendly and really helpful.

• 14th Jan 2014

BackHome Kuala Lumpur is the best guesthouse (hostel) I've been stayed in around the world. The staffs are really friendly and helpful. The place is clean and really comfort. I feel like home.

• 14th Jan 2014
  • Indonesia

I loved this hostel, would absolutely recommend it! Great for meeting people but also perfect if you want some downtime. Excellent facilities with power outlets next to each bed and good wifi!

The best hostel we've stayed at so far. I don't even have much to say other than the fact that they excel in all areas. We loved our stay here!!

The hostel is well located, close to the Masjid Jamek RapidKL Interchange, meaning it is quite easy travel to/from KL Sentral and to get around town. The staff are friendly, and happy to help. The rooms are well laid out, simple, but comfortable and relatively private even in the dorms. An outdoor area is shared between the Hostel and the attached Cafe, which is convenient. Would happily recommend this Hostel to anyone staying in KL.

Beautiful and tastefull place!

Extrem small rooms, with no furniture besides beds. Even shared blankets in doublebeds. Very small and basic shared showers and toiletts. Junkfood breakfast. Definitly not a hotel for hostel prices, just a very simple hostel.

really good place. nothing to bad to say.

DO NOT TO YOUR LAUNDRY HERE - it's the biggest RIP-OFF in the world. 10RM for 1kg, while down the street at Reggae mansion the price is a THIRD of it. I've never seen such a blatant rip-off in 40 countries in nearly every continent!!! When I complained, they said it's because they "don't mess it up" - guess what? They don't either at Reggae Mansion! Otherwise, the hostel is clean and the staff is nice, the beds comfy. The cafe next door LOKL is great. Just don't do laundry!!!

Very nice, very friendly just a bit cramped.

i enjoyed my stay in this hostel.... i certainly recommend it!

It's my 3rd time in kl and I stay here again, because it's perfect for me! A relaxing place with a cool look, friendly people and everything what you need. I love the BackHome!

Lovel place to stay. I stayed in a 3 beds room and it was big enough, with lockers, a lavatory in the room, very comfortable beds and a/c. Excellent common areas and, bathrooms with nice showers, hot water at all hours,Complete breakfast, complimentary coffe & tea 24 hours. Very nice and helpful staff. Nice ambient. I would recommend this hostel with no doubts.

Amazing place! Stayed there 3 times and always a warming welcome. Good location, rooms are spacious and staff is very helpful. Definily stay there again.

View all Kuala Lumpur Hostels