BackHome Kuala Lumpur Reviews

30, Jalan Tun H.S. Lee, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Really awesome hostel. Great location, facilities and staff. You'll feel very at home here

Really great hostel, super modern, really cool set up and great vibe. Excellent showers and AC. There's an awesome cafe downstairs that shares a courtyard and its such a great spot for your morning coffee. Get the French toast with caramelized bananas. Seriously. A

That is the best hostel I've ever been too. The rooms, beds were clean and the staff was really helpful. What's best about this place it is very quiet and even though it is really noisy outside in your rooms you can barely hear any noise from the outside. if i ever go to KL again, I'll definitely stay here at this place again.

As a solo f traveller, I felt extremely safe here. Great location and walking distance to the major tourist markets. The staff gave great advice on where to go and what to do if at a loose end. Only issue was the room I was in was on the road side so noisy morning traffic throughout rush hour.

• 26th Jun 2014

Absolutely great! I enjoyed a lot staying in Back Home and really feel as at home! Thanks. You are all friendly.

One of the best hostels I've stayed at. Clean and very spacious. Great staff and the wifi is also very strong. Great for Skype.

I loved the ambience! the atmosphere was great.

• 16th Jun 2014
  • Indonesia

I booked for one night and extended my stay for 2 more. The staff is superb! They are friendly, personable and professional. The rooms are spacious, large comfortable beds. Clean rooms and bathrooms. Being there gave me a feeling of being at home with friends. I hope they open Backhome in other countries. Huge THANK YOU to the staff including the ones working in Lokl, a delightful coffee house with delicious food.

This is a great place to stay in KL, I like the location, the staff, the environment, and the breakfast they provide. Everything there is above my expectation. It is near the metro station, about 5-10 min walk.

Found this to be a decent hostel. Stayed here for 4 nights. Its conveniently located close to the metro. The tv room is nice. Staff is friendly and helpful... The wifi works well...

put up another Backhome Hostel in Singapore!

One of the best hostels I've ever been. Everything is just perfect.

Good hostel - very modern industrial style so I felt at home, everything was kept simple and clean. The best feature was a sink in the private double room even though we shared bathrooms. Loads of storage space in the room and security was good too. The staff were so friendly Fuddli was very helpful with directions and questions. LOKL (local) is the adjoining cafe and has AWESOME coffee and breakfast! You will need to book well ahead to get into this place as it is popular.

Great peaceful hostel, close to restaurants and just a couple of minutes from the central market and china town. The atmosphere is amazing and the courtyard in the centre is the best spot. They even have a cafe next door where you can get good food. The only point was that my room, 209, smelled mold, really bad. I was waking up with my throat soring. I alerted the front desk, and nothing happened.

For cooking Gas facility should be provided in addition to Micro wave oven

Great place to stay. Fantastic communal areas to meet other backpackers!

Room large, toilets an shower a few, sometime not clean, an dont have soap so u must bring self,good if u want meet new friend

The staff were super friendly and helpful. The facilities are nice and there's wifi and air conditioning in all the rooms. Super accessible as well, less than a five minute walk to the nearest lrt station!

• 23rd May 2014

I really enjoyed this hostel and will actually be going back in a couple weeks. The bathrooms were nice with hot showers. The breakfast was small but filling and the rooms were spacious and private. Really like this place!

• 20th May 2014

Big, comfortable beds in 6 bed dorm. Staff could be more helpful with tourist information.

View all Kuala Lumpur Hostels