BackHome Kuala Lumpur Reviews

30, Jalan Tun H.S. Lee, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

It was in a great location to a MRT, major bus terminals and markets. The only thing are the extra blankets they supply are a little mangy- did not need as I had a light blanket of my own to use. Would stay there again.

Excellent place to stay with a modern, edgy design. The room was very spacious (you could easily fit 12 beds in there, but they only had 6 to make it more comfortable). Each beds had power outlets & a reading light. Very friendly & helpful staff. Excellent location, right next to China town and a metro station. Fast wifi and there is an Apple computer for guests to use. Spreads are provided for a quick breakfast, and there is complimentary tea and coffee. Would return there without hesitation.

• 15th Aug 2014
  • Egypt

perfect hostel! nice breadfast !

Only stayed for one night but from what time I spent there, I liked it. Had a good atmosphere and the common area was great for meeting people.

this place is really the best hostel i have stayed at in my 6 months of travelling asia. everything is great about it. dont hesitate to book, just do it

My dorm was facing the Main Street (Jalan Tun HS Lee) and it got pretty noisy at night with the traffic and sirens and such. Apart from that, the hostel itself was nice and quiet and I was able to sleep well. Dorms were clean but showers and toilets could have been cleaner, in the three days that I was there, there was a lot of rubbish left behind by guests outside the toilets and the toilets could have been cleaned more frequently. Overall, excellent location, good value for money.

BackHome is the perfect hostel! Stylish, modern and comfortable with great staff members - desk and housekeeping. Though i think toilets can be a bit cleaner and toilet paper runs out some times

Will always be my first choice of hostel in Kuala Lumpur!

Leuke plek om te verblijven in Kuala Lumpur, dichtbij Chinatown, goede lokatie.

• 31st Jul 2014

Nice hostel with really friendly and helpful staff. Thank you for everything

I had an excellent stay. The rooms are spacious and the showers and toilets are very clean. I highly recommend staying here!

Second stay here, still an awesome place!

Only stayed for one night but it looked really cool and had a nice, chilled out atmosphere with friendly and helpful staff. Nice bed with cool mini-wardrobe with a light and plug socket which was incredibly useful. But unfortunately despite the room apparently being sprayed for bed bugs I was bitten about 6 times all over my body by bed bugs after only the one night staying there. And whilst showering I had a leech latch onto to my leg. So cleanliness is perhaps an issue.

Clean, bright, comfortable, personal charging stations, plenty of hot water... This place was really great. Only downside is it maybe wasn't quite as social as I might have hoped, but still plenty easy to make friends and meet people. A slightly older crowd than the typical 18 year old British backpacker group. Mostly early to mid 20s.

Perfect clean hostel. Good and warm showers. Pretty ambiance. And only a 5min walk from the Central Market. A Hostel I definitely recommend!

Great place to stay in. The rooms are big and clean, and the staff is very helpful.

Great location, 5 minutes walk to metro station and to Puda bus station. Shops and restaurants are all very close. Super comfy beds in the nice and big dorm! Each bed has their own light, power socket and place to put your stuff. On top op that you get a locker (bring your own lock) in which my huge backpack could easily fit. Great shower too! The courtyard is a really nice place to hang out and the cafe next door is great. Would stay there again!

I stayed in the 4 bed dorm. What was amazing is that each bed in the dorm is a super comfortable double bed! The place was spotless too, with very kind and helpful staff. I'm definitely staying here again the next time I'm in KL.

Nice selected hostel