BackHome Kuala Lumpur Reviews

30, Jalan Tun H.S. Lee, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

it was a average spot. kinda pricy

very beautiful and clean Hostel. The staff is super friendly and very helpful. I checked out very early, they even prepared a free breakfast for me at 6am! Great atmosphere with a lot of nice traveller. The TV room is a Great Place to relax after a long day. Lot of books available to swap, especially travel books. Great showers! Would definitely stay there again :)

Been here over and over and over. The best place to really feel at home :)

nice decoration, clean, one of the most comfortable design i have been

Great hostel

AC in room was too strong and not changeable. TV remotes in TV room complicated to point of not usable.

Amazing hostel. Big and comfortable beds; plugs and lights in your little bed nook; the best lockers I've ever used; sinks in the room and bathrooms on each floor; hot water and decent water pressure; super helpful and nice staff; great outdoor and indoor common areas; a movie room; and even a water purifier so you can fill your own water bottles with hot or cold water. A great hostel. Breakfast could be better though.

Take the food tour it was amazing

The food tour was a real insight into Malaysian food culture. Met a lot of great people, the rooms were nice, I had a really good time!

Before I got here, I told someone where I saw staying and her reply was, "Best hostel in Malaysia." I thought she was exaggerating--she wasn't. Great staff, great location, great vibe. Really good set up to meet other travelers. I will definitely stay here again. My only complaint is that the AC in my room was quite chilly at night. I was given an extra blanket upon request but bumping up the temp 2 degrees would make a huge difference.

Very friendly and helpful staffs, the establishment is clean and quiet! I enjoy my stay there, in fact i extend my visit for a few more days there!

I had a great time except for the the last 2 days as they were doing maintenance and cut through the main sewage pipe so the whole hostel stank of sewage the staff didn't tell us they were going to do maintenance so it was extremely bad then that same night a guy came into the room and was off his head on drugs I went and told the staff but they didn't do anything about it they over charge on drinks your best off just going down the road and paying half the price

staff is helpful, clean and tidy, love the outdoor area for breakfast

• 14th Mar 2015
  • Hong Kong

it was awwwwwwsome and great place ever!

It's just very good. A strong focus on getting things right from the off, customer contact, gathering feedback and acting on it pays off. There are very small areas for improvement but this is one of the best hostels I've stayed in anywhere.

• 10th Mar 2015

Nice Hostel, good location and friendly staff who really care about their people :)

The staff at Back Home is very helpful getting you to the bus station, KL Tower, Petronas Twin Towers all are within walking distance. They have 2 inside Lounge Areas and 1 open air Lounge Area great for meeting people or to just relax. They have good hot showers and beds. Just a heads up this is a big Hostel and people tend to stay up to midnight or later. I would definitely stay here again. I spent 7 days here.

Great hostel, breakfast very simple but good, you can take coffee and tea for free all the time, the beds are big and the lockers are amazing!

Would stay again! Rooms had AC, staff was great, hostel was clean! Free coffee too :)

Just Awesome!