BackHome Kuala Lumpur Reviews

30, Jalan Tun H.S. Lee, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Nicely decorated rooms and common area etc. Good location in Chinatown right next to a metro. Our room (a double) was large and bright though they need to invest in curtains as it was so bright that it prevented us from sleeping. Showers and toilets were nice and clean. Wifi was good, we didn't have any problems. Breakfast was just toast which was fine.

Excellent

• 28th Dec 2013

Magnificent house with top notch facilities, an amazing roof top garden and helpful staff. The place is a bit outside the normal tourist area, but it is still just 10 mins from the sky train and being far away guarantees the possibility to visit the real Bangkok. When we were there there was little interaction with others, but that is not fault of the hostel, it was just the combination of travellers there at that time.

BackHome has a very clean and professional atmosphere, and there's not much for me to say that others haven't already mentioned. I chose to stay at here over other cheaper, competing hostels due to its hostelworld reputation, and it was definitely worth it. Service was great and staff was very helpful.

• 25th Dec 2013
  • ayang

Great hostel! Definitely not my last visit!

I had a sweet dream over there, thanks for the nice, clean & comfortable bed =)

• 21st Dec 2013
  • Malaysia

We had a great stay in a private double room. Highly recommended

• 18th Dec 2013
  • New Zealand

great staff, amazing facilities. cute cafe right adjacent to it. would definitely return.

I love this hostel! The staff were extremely helpful, friendly, competent, welcoming and just great! And I really like the room, and I know it has nothing to do with the hostel per say but I met several very lovely people there, so it attracts nice people it seems. Beds, comfy, and there was a sink in our room. The wifi is good, there's a cafe next door. It's just all good dudes. Go there. Oh but the area outside gets particularly quiet at night so be careful, don't wander off alone.

• 16th Dec 2013

surprising me..... is over my expectation ^^

• 14th Dec 2013
  • Malaysia

Should have place for cooking

Cute details as welcoming at the reception by your name or telling you that you can have a shower after having done the check out. Great place, good vibs, clean, comfy couchs with huge screen to see films, and what's more, they personalise your door's room with your name written on it. Staff nice and very hepful, free wifi. Zen feeling. Good job guys!

• 10th Dec 2013
  • Spain

A place with real character, nice and peaceful and relaxing. A great place to stay and one that I would definately recommend. A nice place to come home to after enjoying the hustle and bustle of KL

• 7th Dec 2013

I liked the hostel. It is well located, calm and clean. Very relaxed atmosphere. The Staff is friendly and helpful. It has a common area to chill and meet fellow travelers. Wifi was fast and reliable. Only downside is that the private rooms don't have ensuite bathrooms.

Friendly staff always willing to help. A clean and bright hostel in a central location within easy reach of transport facilities. I really enjoyed my stay there.

Good hostel all round. Expensive for what you get in my opinion.

Great location, all the major attractions about 15-20 minutes walking distance. Close to the train station. The staff was very helpful as well

is a good place to stay

• 4th Dec 2013
  • Spain

Backhome stay is really worth every penny you spent.

I really enjoy my stay there! Great design and very helpful facility! A lot place for hanging clothes! Linda is very kind and very helpful!Thank you so much! Great location too near LRT! Just around many Indians,at the beginning I was a bit worried about security! anyway it is good place to stay even the atstomphere was not so good!

• 3rd Dec 2013