BackHome Kuala Lumpur Reviews

30, Jalan Tun H.S. Lee, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Very nice and modern hostel, friendly and helpful staff, tasty food at lokl!

• 25th Sep 2015

I expected more considering the higher price. This hostel is not as good as it THINKS it is. Whilst it's not a bad place to stay - the staff were great, good location and the breakfast was very good - I think they either have to improve to maintain the price or keep things as they are but drop the price a little. The room I stayed in smelled strongly of mold when I first walked in and the bathrooms are already showing signs of decay. The kitchen could do with a cooker also.

Nice hostel . In particulair the atmosphere was wonderful.

Love the ambience and the staffs are very helpful😊

The most comfortable and biggest hostel bed I have ever slept in. Less than 5 mins walk from the nearest LRT station

Was a really nice, clean space with good towels. Some of the staff were very rude, but overall, I'd definitely visit again.

This is an excellent hostel. The facilities are great, the hostel is clean and close to everything, and the staff are awesome - very helpful and friendly. I would certainly stay there again.

Hands down one of the best hostels in SE Asia. Had some of my best sleep here. Very clean and cozy, so easy to meet people. Has probably the best location in all of KL. But the best part is the staff. Super friendly and knowledgeable. Had some delicious local lunch with them and they organize great tours and activities. People stay longer in KL just because of this hostel!

This was the first hostel I have ever stayed at & the place was amazing. The staff were wonderful & after travelling for 2 months & staying in many hostels, this is still one of my favourites.

• 3rd Sep 2015

Great place to stay. A lot friendlier than Reggae Mansion, and cheaper. Beds are comfortable and there is also a movie room to hang out with new friends and drink at night. The best hostel in Kuala Lumpur. Would recommend this hostel over anywhere else in the city

The hostel is now bigger! They also should enlage their Shower and Toiletts rooms!

I was happy here and would stay again. 4 person dorm was clean and quiet. Bathrooms not always clean. Breakfast basic but good, although fruit was not put out until late every day. Air conditioning worked well. Felt safe and secure. Great location near station and China town.

Sweet place to stay. I loved the queen-sized mattresses, and the atmosphere was just awesome. I'd definitely stay here again if I go back to KL.

This is easily one of the best hostels that I've ever stayed at. It was so amazing to be able to have a hot and strong shower after a week on the salty beaches and in the sweaty jungle where I couldn't have done that. There is a lovely cafe that serves Western breakfast next door. Beautiful layout and atmosphere, super friendly and helpful staff, very secure, good location, excellent wifi connection, and zero complaints. Well done! I would definitely stay here again.

This is my second time at BackHome, and it still exceeded my expectations. Staff were still accommodating and lovely as ever. Location was good-near train station and major tourist spots. Surely, whenever I am in KL, I'll always go BackHome.

• 20th Aug 2015
  • Philippines

such a clean, awesome, chilled out hostel. fantastic rooms, and right by Chinatown :)

Good location, kind staff, and comfortable bed

Hostel is a very nice place with a nice atmosphere and I love the location. Staff are well trained and helpful.

Excellent value, close to the transit, very clean, good looking hostel. We arrived early and were allowed to sleep in a cinema room before our room was ready. Showers were nice and well maintained, breakfast was basic but good, with the option of adding more food from a partnered cafe next door. Beds were comfortable and room had a sink, mirror, large storage lockers and air conditioning. Hostel offered tours every day and was friendly. Nearby "reggae mansion" hostel has excellent rooftop club.

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »