BackHome Kuala Lumpur Reviews

30, Jalan Tun H.S. Lee, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Great hostel. Safe, clean and modern. Located near a key train station and not too far from China town. It's a little noisy in the room from the traffic outside, but nothing a pair of earplugs can't fix! :) Will stay here again!

I had an awesome time at backhome hostel. It's such a nice hostel, really comfortable beds and the location is perfect. Breakfast is included and simple but tasty (oatmeal, banana and peanut butter - love it). It's a 5 minutes walk to Central Market and Chinatown. The staff were always friendly and helpful. They really tried to make my stay perfect in KL. If I would come back to KL I definitely would stay in backhome again. I love the backyard and the tv room. I met great people there.

It was a worth stay. We would like to stay much longer but our schedule was not that long. Usual breakfast menu but great to meet other travelers. I just don't understand though, our booking was for private 2 and sharing of bathroom as defined by hostelworld that if you book 2, you have your own bathroom but we ended up with sharing of bathroom in the ground floor.

• 6th Dec 2014
  • Philippines

This hostel is great, fantastic facilities, relaxed atmosphere, excellent location and it has a breezy and light central courtyard to hang out it.

Our room was on the ground floor and had a very strong and unpleasant smell for some reason. Otherwise the beds were comfy, lockers were large, and showers were warm, and the staff was AWESOME at giving great food recommendations!

The perfect hostel for a backpacker with plenty of social areas and very clean. it is in an ideal location near to China town and a stones throw from the metro to get around. the staff were extremely helpful with tips on where to go and when. i decided to treat myself to a bed in the deluxe dorm where I got a double bed with lots of space and I slept perfectly. I would thoroughly recommend this place to others.

Top notch!!