BackHome Kuala Lumpur Reviews

30, Jalan Tun H.S. Lee, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

The staff at this hostel was very helpful and kind. The hostel itself was very clean and comfortable. The only negative thing about this hostel was its location. I did not feel comfortable walking back to the hostel in the middle of the night.

Great facilities. Hip design. Obviously designed to be a hostel so the layout is excellent. They thought of lots of details including luggage lockers and sinks in the room. Staff was very helpful with taxi booking. Only thing lacking was a top sheet for the bed (they provided bottom sheet and a blanket which I found too warm). Somewhat hard to find because they don't have a sign that's perpendicular to the building. All around excellent place- I would definitely return.

We as deaf backpackers, the hostel were generously patient and kind with us. We are appreciate it.

The staff were extremely friendly and helpful,awesome dorm with comfortable bed.

Great location. Near the coach bus terminal and light rail lines. Will stay here again on my way back through in a couple weeks!!

Great hostel! Stayed in the four bed deluxe dorm the first night and would have stayed if the room wasn't booked the next. Beds are bigger and more comfortable. Beware of room 205 (8 bed dorm). It smelled like mold in an intolerable way. They were really nice about it and switched us the next night.

nice and value hostel. we stayed just one night, but very near from LRT station and near from local market. at night u can find McDonald and burger King also.

• 3rd Jan 2015
  • South Korea

This is a great place to stay at in KL. The atmosphere is very nice and great for meeting new people. The noise from the street can be a bit loud but nothing earplugs can't help with. The location in China town is within 5-10 min walk from train and bus station which makes it very easy to get around in the city. I'm recommending this place to friends.

I d stay there again