BackHome Kuala Lumpur Reviews

30, Jalan Tun H.S. Lee, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Excellent place - a bit pricey - but one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in.

I booked Back Home based on location (excellent) and on reviews. I was pleased with my find. I stayed on an ectra three nights. I will definitely come Back Home next time I'm in KL.

That was a nice place to stay. The inner yard with tables was the best.

Staying in BackHome was so great even for just a night. Clean rooms, friendly and helpful staffs, nice open areas. If only there's ensuite bathroom and towel hanging rack where guests could hang their towels instead of using stairs railing. But overall, this place is recommended and I would definitely stay here again in next visit.

• 11th Feb 2014
  • Indonesia

Stayed there from Feb 7-10. Everything about it was a pleasure. Staff was very helpful and very knowledgeable about the city. My room was clean, and more spacious than I expected. The communal bathrooms were also very clean, which is a factor that would make/break my decision about the place. I would definitely very strongly recommend Back Home to my friends.

• 7th Feb 2014
  • Philippines

Awesome place. Really comfortable and friendly and a great location near the MRT.

Overall, I had a great experience with BackHome in Kuala Lumpur. What made it great was the staff. They were very friendly and helpful. They took the time to answer all of my questions. The location is pretty good. I recommend this hostel.

Absolutely brilliant. Everything from the cleanliness of the rooms to the friendliness of the staff and the courtesy of the other guests was spot on. I like to party, but not where I sleep - so this place is absolutely perfect, because Reggae Mansion, which is a big party hostel, is across the road and up a bit... So if you want to meet other backpackers and have fun, then come back to a serene, friendly hostel, this is your place. Can't praise BackHome enough, and I've stayed in lots of hostels

The Location of the hostel is near to Masjid Jamek (5mins walking). Unlike other hostel, the interior is nice and confortable. Rooms Toilets are clean. Recommendation: LOKL Coffee Co is cafe just next to the hostel. I had a awesome breakfast at this cafe. Good place for you to chill with friends and hi-tea...

Laundry was quite expensive as it cost RM10 per kg. Would have been better if they just provided the washing machine and dryer.

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »