BackHome Kuala Lumpur Reviews

30, Jalan Tun H.S. Lee, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

This is my second (or is it third?) time staying here and everything was wonderful as always. Very clean, super comfy beds, and very kind and helpful staff. Good WiFi. If you're visiting KL or have a stop over, check this place out!

I had a really nice time. The stuff is nice and helps a lot. Everything was clean. Would always come back.

As two designer, my girlfriend and I absolutely LOVED this place! It looks so cool!!! We had a private room for three nights and it was extremely comfortable. Location was alright I guess, not bad but not great. We ended up just going to a lot of malls while in KL. Only unfortunate part is that they don't book any onward travel from here, so we had to walk forever and search really hard to find the bus station where you can get tickets to Singapore. BackHome's staff sent us to the wrong place.

This was the first stop on our southeast asia trip and it was great. Staff were friendly and very helpful. The only negative thing I can say about the hostel is the location is not the best and the atmospher is very mellow, other then that it was a fantastic stay!

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »