BackHome Kuala Lumpur Reviews

30, Jalan Tun H.S. Lee, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Leuke plek om te verblijven in Kuala Lumpur, dichtbij Chinatown, goede lokatie.

• 31st Jul 2014

Nice hostel with really friendly and helpful staff. Thank you for everything

I had an excellent stay. The rooms are spacious and the showers and toilets are very clean. I highly recommend staying here!

Second stay here, still an awesome place!

Only stayed for one night but it looked really cool and had a nice, chilled out atmosphere with friendly and helpful staff. Nice bed with cool mini-wardrobe with a light and plug socket which was incredibly useful. But unfortunately despite the room apparently being sprayed for bed bugs I was bitten about 6 times all over my body by bed bugs after only the one night staying there. And whilst showering I had a leech latch onto to my leg. So cleanliness is perhaps an issue.

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »