BackHome Kuala Lumpur Reviews

30, Jalan Tun H.S. Lee, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

This hostel is good to stay at, no blankets provided so take your own or be cold.

I had a great stay at this hostel, met a lot of young travellers like myself, excellent location within walking distance to many attractions and close to a metro station for attractions that were far away. Security was brilliant, I felt very safe here and would definitely stay here again!

The atmosphere is soooooo great! Very enjoy sitting with other travelers and having breakfast together! I love Backhome!

Hi! I totally enjoyed my stay at Back Home Hostel. The people are friendly, the environment is clean, and it's very easy to meet people because of the format of the common room and the dining area. I like the location which is walking distance to so many interesting neighbourhoods. There maybe other hostels that are less expensive, however I believe it is better to pay a little more and still get great value for your money. Cheers! Amagi Patrick

The coffee shop next door is doing renos, VERY noisy with hammering/drilling throughout the day. Fine at night.

A great deal to get in Kuala Lumpur. The location was perfect, very near from city centre. Had value for money restaurants nearby for a quick bite. The lockers felt pretty safe. Enjoyed my stay there, meeting people from different countries. A very good hostel culture to experience in KL (much better than staying in hotel rooms with no interaction with others), and back home being one of the best of it. Looking forward to be there again if I pass by KL.

The staff was very friendly and helpful. . Enjoyed the stay completely.. :)

• 1st Nov 2014
  • India

This place is very thought-through. I mean, they have put in place everything to make it comfortable, useful and beautiful. In addition of all that, the decoration makes you feel like home. If you need a brake from of cheap places with bugs etc. it's definitely a great place. The neighbourhood is a bit torn up, but still close to many attractions and transportation. Even though, everything looks good, I still think you deserve better than toasts and instant coffee for that price. Thanks to staff

Like the hostel, from the fact that it has a joint venture with a cafe, to the movie room, to the nice ambience it has created, to the way how they welcome us to the room with our names on the door, and the city tour to see the last kampong in KL and the local food. Really thankful to have chosen this hostel and now I know why it is highly rated.

Fantastic hostel, one of the best I've stayed in. I loved the style and the view of KL tower at night was exceptional. Lovely comfy beds too.

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »