BackHome Kuala Lumpur Reviews

30, Jalan Tun H.S. Lee, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Back home hotel was one of recommended backpacker hotel. It located strategically was in the middle of KL city and was easy to go to everywhere.

• 22nd Jan 2015
  • Indonesia

A really nice hostel, well set out. Nice beds, good showers. Free breakfast is great as is the location. The air-con could be better though!

Excellent location! my second visit to this place, and it doesnt change at all! amazing!

非常好的青旅,私密性也很好,哈哈!

Such an amazing hostel. The facilities are awesome, clean and high quality. The rooms are large (in all categories). I felt very secure at all times and u have your own locker in your dorm. Air con rooms and not far from any main attractions (25 min walk max).

• 14th Jan 2015

The staff at this hostel was very helpful and kind. The hostel itself was very clean and comfortable. The only negative thing about this hostel was its location. I did not feel comfortable walking back to the hostel in the middle of the night.

Great facilities. Hip design. Obviously designed to be a hostel so the layout is excellent. They thought of lots of details including luggage lockers and sinks in the room. Staff was very helpful with taxi booking. Only thing lacking was a top sheet for the bed (they provided bottom sheet and a blanket which I found too warm). Somewhat hard to find because they don't have a sign that's perpendicular to the building. All around excellent place- I would definitely return.

We as deaf backpackers, the hostel were generously patient and kind with us. We are appreciate it.

The staff were extremely friendly and helpful,awesome dorm with comfortable bed.

Great location. Near the coach bus terminal and light rail lines. Will stay here again on my way back through in a couple weeks!!

Great hostel! Stayed in the four bed deluxe dorm the first night and would have stayed if the room wasn't booked the next. Beds are bigger and more comfortable. Beware of room 205 (8 bed dorm). It smelled like mold in an intolerable way. They were really nice about it and switched us the next night.

nice and value hostel. we stayed just one night, but very near from LRT station and near from local market. at night u can find McDonald and burger King also.

• 3rd Jan 2015
  • South Korea

This is a great place to stay at in KL. The atmosphere is very nice and great for meeting new people. The noise from the street can be a bit loud but nothing earplugs can't help with. The location in China town is within 5-10 min walk from train and bus station which makes it very easy to get around in the city. I'm recommending this place to friends.

I d stay there again

Had an awesome stay at Back Home. I see why hostelworld and lonely planet both highly rate and reccomend it. It is in a great location and so close to public transit. Great staff (Vidas was the best- so friendly and helpful). Note: bring your own lock bc they only provide for $$.

Nice place for if your in KL for a couple of days and want to check out the town. Also a good place to meet other travellers.

Very good hostel! I stayed in a dorm, and had the most space to myself I have ever had, with a huge locker, and roomy beds. Breakfast is great, and they are helpful with suggestions for things to do.

Such a great time here. I splurged a bit and got the deluxe room with a huge bed, reading light, and power point. The space was just beautiful. Common area was open to the outside and natural light. The other travelers were awesome. I was always able to find someone to grab a meal or a drink when hanging out in the common area. Hot water in the showers. They even had a dedicated area to dry your cloths. Breakfast was pretty darn filling.

Difinetelly one of the best hostels i've been in Asia. Great staff, good athmosphere, and close to the monorail. In just one word, Awesome!

Great hostel. Safe, clean and modern. Located near a key train station and not too far from China town. It's a little noisy in the room from the traffic outside, but nothing a pair of earplugs can't fix! :) Will stay here again!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5