BackPacker Unite Reviews

5 Grieg str, Windhoek West, P.O. Box 23658 Windhoek, Windhoek, Namibia

Reserved 3 nights - guy on reception showed me my room with a still dirty bed at 7pm - all he did was change the duvet and not the sheet or pillow. When told I had to use a code to enter, I asked about getting out and he told me abruptly he'd just given me a code. Basically and question seemed like an interruption or a bother to answer - not an attitude to have when you receive people.

What can I say? The manager Dean is more than accommodating. The regular guests are fantastic. Breakfast by Efi was filling and entirely worth it. As my first true experience of backpacking and my first stay, I did not want to leave. Dean is a fantastic manager and a true representation of the friendliness of this place. Can't wait to come back! Also it should be noted: I misplaced a few items on my departure and Dean personally organised delivery of them. Total lifesaver and true gent!