BackPacker Unite Reviews

5 Grieg str, Windhoek West, P.O. Box 23658 Windhoek, Windhoek, Namibia

What can I say? The manager Dean is more than accommodating. The regular guests are fantastic. Breakfast by Efi was filling and entirely worth it. As my first true experience of backpacking and my first stay, I did not want to leave. Dean is a fantastic manager and a true representation of the friendliness of this place. Can't wait to come back! Also it should be noted: I misplaced a few items on my departure and Dean personally organised delivery of them. Total lifesaver and true gent!

• 20th Nov 2014
  • Scotland

Wifi didnt work and they say it works. so lie,,, and very dirty, very.....

Unfortunately the staff were terrible. One man in particular was very unprofessional and simply did not want to help anyone. Won't be using them again.