BackPacker's Republic Reviews

Street Chaykovskogo, 37, St Petersburg, Russia

A great place to stay in Spb. The girls that work there will do anything to help everybody and the location is a walk away from many attractions. I love it!!

• 11th Jul 2014

it was great stay in this hostel. Value for money and excellent staff. umm I cant wait to come back saint Petersburg and this hostel :)

Very helpfull staff, clean place, backpackers friendly

• 3rd Jul 2014
  • Czech Republic

I felt a bit lost with this hostel.Staff does not bother to recommend activities to people. There is a lot to do in the city but you have to find out all by yourself which can be frustrating. At night staff used to be really loud, so I woke up several times at 5 in the morning and couldnt go back to sleep since they would not calm down. Also I felt staff does not normally mix with non russians or russian speaking guests. In short, didnt like the atmosphere,didn't feel like a backpacker's place.

Love the cat.

This is one of the best hostel I have ever been to. For sure it's the cleanest. Location-wise, it's 5-6 minutes walking to a metro station, located in a quiet area of Petersburg (on a parallel street there are embassies to give you an idea), close to many restaurants and 24hours shops. The girls are really nice and there's always a nice atmosphere in the hostel. They also have a lovely cat, Mochila :-) Highly recommended! The only issue is that the common area is a bit too small.

Everything was nice

Nice place, very good location, clean and cheap. Would recommend it to anyone.

Loved the people who worked here! They were super helpful and awesome! I would love to stay here again! I was kind of sad leaving here as I had such a great experience... Would definitely stay here again when back in St. Petersburg!! Thanks :)

They cook pancakes for breakfast, but not enough for everybody !

It was difficult to find this hostel from the metro, and we weren't made to feel very welcome by the staff (of whom there only seemed to be one who was awake for 24 hours of the day). However, the room was pleasant enough and the bathroom and kitchens in good condition.

Amazing people, clean and cozy, the staff knows how to drink and we often drunk together at the kitchen table with half of the hostel. They will print your ticket or arrange your appointment. Great value for money and free pancakes every morning.

Staff's super nice, hostel is thanks to the description gingen here easy to find. Breakfast is free, WIFI is working good, bathroom

Mara and Victoria so great, feel me so welcome. I always go back anytime and recommend to anyone.

Excellent hostel. Very cozy and with good staff. Included breakfast and atmosphere to socialize.

Excellent! The staff are wonderful - so friendly! The location is great and everything in the hostel is so clean and new! The beds are so comfortable! The only downside is there isn't a lounge, but you can sit in the kitchen. I would definitely stay here again!!

The staff is incredibly nice and helpful. I had a good time there and its very close to the city center and ermitage museum. Big rooms and a nice free breakfast with eggs! Everybody should go there is St-Petersburg

Probably the hostel with the best atmosphere I've ever been to, between guests and between guests and staff. Very cosy and familiar, with a very helpful, fun and nice staff. Weronika and Maria, you are the best! :)

It was the second time that I've stayed there, and I hope I will be back again! GREAT PLACE! and great city :)

The hostel is AMAZING!!! Comfortable beds, very clean, good commom room and kitchen where you can meet people and i did friends there. Its a smal hostel with a great atmosphere!! Close to city and attractions and metro and STAFF are great. Maria and Wyctoria are excellent, funny and helpful. Some days there and i was feeling home with a sister!!! Maria is the best soul in the world!!! Stay and enjoy!!!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5